Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • Bailey
    30 posts Member
    Hey everyone :)

I am part of a guild called Sons of Dathomir and we are looking for up to 5 players to join our fun and succesful guild. Either as a group if a few of you are punching above your guilds weight or seperately..

..ABOUT US..

..We are 100 mill GP even with the shortage.
    ..We lost a few good people to Marvel.
    ..We do the 600 daily, do haat and rancor on 0 damage 24 hour rule no issues
    ..Were working towards sith heroic but not at that stage yet.
    ..Have an officer that organises TW for defence and offence strategy.
    ..Organised in TB to maximise stars and rewards without issues.
    ..Basically a very organised guild so if you were to join you can relax and enjoy the game wirhout any drama, in the entire time i've been in the guild it's been fun and we treat each other with respect.
    ..We have knowledgable people who like to help each other and the organisation is to maximise rewards.

WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR

..We need an active member naturally, so the 600 tickets and participation in TB/TW.
    ..Rancor and haat are different you can participate or just 0 damage :)
    ..Were after someone "around" the 2 mill gp or more. Can be less especially if you have a group and 1 is a little lower than the rest.
    ..We use the Line app and have 2 channels one for talking anything and other just for raid information. So you would need Line.

INTERESTED?

Either message me on mail here or add me on Line, my line name is bailey5000 and i look forward to hearing from you.

Thankyou for your time hope to hear from you soon :)
  • Nice Tauntauns is a freindly inclusive casual guild made up of some old and new players filling fast with roughly 10 spots left for individuals or small mergers. No interest in alliances.

No requirements other than be active and do daily guild activities. -- laid back because real life comes first.

We got Heroic Rancor Raid clears starting around guild activity reset time when it's ready, and a 24 hour - 0 damage rule so that everyone can get those Raid Han shards!

Any and all are welcome! Join now! CDT guild reset time (1:30am UTC)

We have a Discord guild server, but not required for membership.

Give me a private message here, or DM me on discord at Chablu#0371 for recruitment/questions, or just search for us and join now in app.

Guild name : Nice Tauntauns

Galactic Power : 18.6 mil
  • Hey there! Trooper69 needs more members.
    We compete in all guild raids, but no pressure or requirements.
    We all love Star Wars, we all love Iron Maiden, and we all just want to have fun, so please come join us
  • Join entrocrests (aka Dad Guild)!

We are looking for one more member to have our 50.

We are a 93 million GP guild, running multiple HAAT and Heroic Rancor raids per week. Sith varies. Great TW record, and usually around 33 to 35 stars in TB.

We have a few rules - 350 tickets daily, use discord, and try and participate in the wars and TB.

We are serious but laid back. We all want each other to succeed individually in order to succeed as a whole.

If you want a group of people to play with who really enjoy the game and have fun together, please consider us. We realize the world is real and always consider real life events. We have jokingly nicknamed ourselves the Dad Guild given many of us are in our 30s and 40s and have kids, wives, etc.

Message me on here if any interest.
  • Crimson Revenge seeks new members

18 million GP

Solid Core of active raiders looking to increase our raid productivity.

If you're looking for a laid back but dedicated group of established players send me a PM.

Thank you!
  • Greetings,

I am an officer of the guild Empire Strikes Front and we are looking for 3 active players to join our ranks. We are a friendly guild that is located in the UK (GMT + 00.00) with a total accumulated GP of over 101 Million GP.

What you may look for in a guild:

- We complete Heroic Rancor and Tank, at 9pm UK time, with a 24 hour period of 0 damage on both
    raids. Currently we also do Tier 5 of the Sith Triumvirate raid in roughly 5 days and we are aiming to
    be able to complete Tier 6 in the next few months with our eyes set on Heroic.
    - We achieve roughly 35* in both Territory Battles and an abundance of ROLO shards can also be
    obtained with our first few Imperial Probe Droid shards are beginning to be farmed.
    - In Territory Wars we have a solid strategy that we win with 80% of the time which involves players to
    state whether they prefer to be on defence or offence and then follow the commands on the map that
    are set by the officers.

What we look for in our players:

- A GP of 1.6 Million GP would be nice but exceptions can always be made.
    - If extended leaves of absence are required then we ask that you inform an officer so we do not
    accidentally kick you from the guild.

If you are interested in joining the guild or have any other questions then feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks,

Horse2318
    Officer
    Empire Strikes Front
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    Doombringer Heroic Rancor & Heroic AAT on farm, usually at 2pm EST / 8 pm CET.
    3 rancor and 2haat per week, T5 sith raid as often as possible.
    HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.

We are recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and a good roster. We will accept players weaker if they show potential, commitment and dedication.
    Our goal is to bolster our guild, improve in TBs (37*) and TW 13-1.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty Wampa, come & join us.
    You can contact us on Discord : Zetana#8176. Mixelplux#7543.
    Discord&swfoh.gg profile = mandatory.

May the force be with you.
  • Come and join the 633 Squadron!!!!

Looking for active players to participate in Territory Wars so ideally players need to be level 65 or higher

We are a guild of 28 with a range of player levels so we are happy to take any player of any level as long as they are willing to but the time into the game to level up.

You need to be able to earn 500-600 raid tickets daily
    Enter all guild event where applicable

We are currently running:
    Rancor Raid Tier 7
    ATT Raid Tier 6 but will be doing Tier 7 shortly just levelling up a few more characters
    Sith Raid Tier 2 will be doing Tier 3 are the current raid finishes
    Territory Battles currently earning 11 star per battle but that will increase with more players

We are a Guild with 13 mil GP but we hit hard to get the raids done

We help each other out with gear exchanges and help in the game

We have an experienced Leader at has been in guilds with high GP but created this guild as he likes to help build players up

Most of all you need to enjoy the game and have fun.
  • If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild alliance look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful and have discord. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or power hungry officers.

Alpha Requirements (Competitive):
    Discord and SWGOH Account
    Around 1M GP
    Daily Active
    24/0 Raid Rule
    TB/TW Participation

Omega Requirements (Active, Low Stress):
    1M GP
    24/0 Raid Rule

Beta Requirements (Active, Mixed lvl):
    Lvl 75
    TB/TW Participation

If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, Domi
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Omega / Beta
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jKpDJK
  • 30724782_10100173071305943_6032384753821286400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b90ae028a408d225919179fc22a0ec7a&oe=5B64EEA5

Victory March is in need of 7 Active and Social players. Recently lost some members due to burnout. You can help us rebuild and get ready to take down the Sith raid.

Victory March is recruiting active and sociable players!!!

ABOUT US:
    We are an international guild, but based out of USA.
    We are here to have fun, first and foremost, while still progressing in the game.
    We are a social bunch who like to chat about Star Wars and this game.

We raid Hpit 3x a week and do Haat 2x a week. We have bonus raids when tickets get high enough. Each raid is FFA after a 0 Damage time.
    We are currently alternating between T4/T5 STR. All members are actively building STR teams and you would be expected to as well.

TB: Light Side 39 Stars, Dark Side 38 Stars. Not far from 40 Stars on both
    TW: We coordinate our strategy through the Line app and have won more than lost.

Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)
    Current guild GP is 110+ million when at full strength.

REQUIREMENTS:
    · a Line account (we do have a Discord server for bots)
    · ~600 tickets (Let an officer know if real world happens)
    · English language communication
    · we prefer Minimum 2 Million+ GP but will review rosters

Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march

Please contact me here, via Line ID: "78coach", or via Discord: Coach78#8237

Thanks!

VM Coach78
  • Wij zijn een guild met een 25-tal actieve leden en hebben een GP van 9M. We zijn op zoek naar extra leden met minimum level 65 zodat we kunnen deelnemen aan TW en TB. We hebben wekelijks een raid. Momenteel doen we vooral pit tier 6, maar in de komende weken schakelen we over naar heroïc pit. Daarom is het belangrijk om minimum 1 personage naar 7 sterren te brengen zodat je ook altijd rewards kan krijgen.
    We zijn bereikbaar via discord op https://discord.gg/vTKpckA of zoek onze guild onder de naam De Vlamingen.
  • ViciousG1
    315 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    bbq1.jpg

We are Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut!!!
    111+ Million GP Guild looking for ONE member!

We have one space available. We are looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 36 stars on both TBs.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Our 72 mil guild (name of the guild: Vancouver) is looking for a few new strong players! We're really active without being overpowering, (400 daily guild tickets, 0 damage for 24h on raids, but thats it) all we ask if you do what you can and join in all Raids/TWs/TBs.
    We are on Pacific Time, and start our raids at 6pm
    We use line as a chat app channel (not something you have to join if you don't want to) but it has some really useful tips on mods, optimal teams for raid as well as other things. Our chat in game is really active too so if you don't want to join discord, there's always someone about in there.
    We run a few raids weekly, both heroic rancor and heroic AAT, won more tw's than we've lost, and doing really well in light and dark side TB and hitting at least 28 stars in each.
    If there's anything else you want to know, drop me a message on here or add me in game, ally code 228-168-616.
  • DoW_KAL
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Disciples of Wrath Recruitment

Active Raiding Guild - Mostly East Coast U.S.
    HPIT - HAAT - SITH T4
    24hr Zero Damage Rule for raids
    2 HPIT & 2 HAAT each week as long as raid tickets co-operate.
    Mon(zd)/Tue and again Thursday(zd)/Friday.
    HPIT @ 9pm EST and HAAT @ 9:30pm EST
    55 million GP
    Ranked around 5,700 last time I looked
    We have a few people earning probe Droid for us
    All new recruits should have 1 Million GP (exceptions for everyday ticket producers)
    All new recruits need to join our Discord
    No children

I
    ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY
    An active raiding guild that has no energy requirements. We do however require everyone to stay active to keep their spot on the roster. We don't want people to feel that the game is a second job so missing a day or two here and there is not an issue. Going inactive for a week or two without giving us a heads up will certainly get you kicked.

We are about loyalty to each other and strive to be the best we can without crossing that line of making people play the way we want them to, or demanding they produce at their max potential all of the time. We are looking for like minded players that will usually be on daily and generate raid tickets. We only have a few open spots but I remove those who don't stay as active as the rest of us once or twice a month and will always be recruiting.

I have Recruitment set to open join if you'd like search and join or hit me up below
    Kal Villainous is my name in game
    Ally code 236-618-182 ally me for a guild invite
    DoW_Kal is my forum name for direct messages
    Or join our Discord
    https://discord.gg/N97M7Z2
  • Rikus
    20 posts Member
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add 2 new members to fill out.
    About us:
    We are a group of older gamers with a family atmosphere and lively chat. We seek balance in the force between light and dark, between casual and hardcore styles.
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 91mil +
    Guild Reset time: 9:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroics, usually at 9:30-10pm EST weekends are near 9am for international players - Currently running 4+5 * Sith raid depending on tokens
    Rules: 24-0dmg on Heroic raids then FFA, Sith raid is FFA.
    TB: 33-34*
    TW: 10-10 Win/Loss record
    Donations: We have over 32k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line as a supplement but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.
    ID#: 921-337-595
    About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB/TW. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude!
  • image.jpg

We are part of a 350M GP alliance with lively discussion over discord (within the guild and across the alliance). The Mandalore Knights are active daily with minimalist requirements intended for people who play smart but have RL priorities. We have a broad variety of folks- literally from from 250k to 2.5M gp- as it gives us a ton of flexibility and, frankly, is great for camaraderie. We really help each other out.

We expect 600 tickets most days because our players are active, but no one will come breathing down your neck if you fall short here or there. Discord is required, but our server is set up with a coordination channel so you only have one place to look if you are short on time or interest.

We have access to alliance-provided mercs and allies and are pushing a growth spurt! We farm HPIT and HAAT, working on T4 of STR (we’ve concentrated on T3 which is easy but long while we get our strategies down and teams built). 20* TW is the bar and we’re actively raising it.

If interested, let me know!
  • Swedish inVaders
    Description in swedish: Vi söker några lagspelare för att fylla upp sista platserna i vår guild och hoppas att du vill bli en del av oss :)

Vi är en aktiv guild som raidar hAAT och hPIT med 24h no damage rule.
    Vi vill ha medlemmar som gör minst 500 tickets dagligen och deltar i territory battle och territory war.
    Vi har inget krav på på level eller power utan alla som jobbar som lagspelare är välkomna :)

Ansök gärna via vår Discord-server: https://discord.gg/anUHjKa

Varmt välkommen

/Starbuck
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • Guild: 絕地武士 (English translation: Jedi)

We are looking for ACTIVE players with over 1.3M GP & willing to follow 0 DMG rule & TW/TB COMMANDS & READ GUILD CHAT.

Info:
    Members: 45
    GP: 70m
    HAAT/H Rancor (GMT+8 7pm/1am alternatively): 24 HRS 0 DMG
    STR: T4
    TW: 15W/5L
    LS TB: ~26 stars
    DS TB: ~24 stars
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/pgooner/

PM me if you are interested to be part of us. We are a bit of casual as well as competitive guild. We do not tolerate freeriders and want everyone to contribute for each other because when you improve the guild improves. No strict rules other than the above mentioned. Join us! Achieve great things together & have fun in the galaxy.
  • NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU!
    We are a highly organized, 97M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 19-1 in TW and average 33* in LSTB and 36* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CST), and T5-T6 Sith Raids launching right when we finish the previous one (Looking to start heroic in the next few months). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and help us progress in our pursuit of the Heroic Sith Raid.

What we’re looking for:
    • One of JTR, Imperial Trooper Squad, or Capt. Han + Hoth Bros
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!
  • Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 120M GP guild currently looking for 1 recruit who is Heroic Sith Raid Ready (2.2M GP+) to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 41*LS/40*DS in TB and performing very well in TW’s. We are currently working on T6 of sith raid. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success. We focus on squad and fleet arenas and can help players to the top of their shards.

SPS Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/
    Guild Reset is 11:30PM UTC or 7:30PM EST

Guild Requirements:
    - swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- 600/600 daily raid tickets. We have a team goal of 29K tickets a day with the understanding that life happens on some days.

- Discord is required

- Looking for players who have/or are close to having, their phase teams ready for Heroic STR.

Raid Information:
    - Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Sith raid Currently running T6 with the guilds top focus on moving to Heroic.

If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (MikeB#1326)
  • Mythrndiiir
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Close knit guild looking for a group of 4-6 players who want to stay together. We will take individual applicants as well. Ideally we are looking for a group of players who will be Heroic Sith ready the next time JTR comes around, but can wait until then. Our number 1 focus is on hSith, but we also value stability and long term success. Right now we have 20 JTR, by the next event should be at least 35. RR is serious guild, but we are also laid back. Our ideal player can take broad orders, understand them and make decisions. We avoid micromanaging because we understand people have real lives, that a game that is supposed to be fun break from said life, and most importantly to help our players avoid burnout. This style has been the foundation for great success. All of our players take ownership in our team.

600 tickets and discord are mandatory.

Rebels Rogues

https://swgoh.gg/g/110/rebel-rogues/

107GP with 47/50

LS TB: 38
    DS TB: 38

We have won our last 8 TW in a row and are currently ranked in the top 200 for TW even though we are unranked in GP.

HAAT and hPit rotate 12pm and 9pm EST to accommodate different time zones.

Email: Pm me, join our recruitment server @ https://discord.gg/rNf3FeCr or send us invite request in game.

Post edited by Mythrndiiir on
  • KalEl2893
    43 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    we have 1 vacant spot possibly another opening up in our guild. looking for someone active, we kick over 3 days inactive. we run about 3pits 2 tanks heroic a week. gp somewhere over 1mil. pm me if interested.
    no discord requirements although we do have one if you want
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [update]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • "Lukewarm TaunTauns" has 3 spots to fill in our guild! We run Heroic Pit, half of the guild has Rolo. Biggest hurdle currently is P3 Heroic AAT, so we’re looking for active players (1.5M GP+) ready to contribute to HAAT and get some Kenobi shards!

50M GP - we're definitely a growing guild, but we have a handful of heavy hitters that have stayed since the beginning. We also have a few sub 85s.

About 10 of us are active on discord, and we want more. Message me @Nub Nebson#7871

We enforce a modified 24 hour rule on the Pit, but currently no restrictions on AAT.
  • Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT.
    We prefer daily, active playera that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of thia game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be wirh you my friends.
  • mightydohboy
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2018

Strong and Active guild looking for members to fill 1 spot . Friendly helpful guild that will help your squads grow to their maximum potential and be a fun place to chat and meet like minded nerds!

LS TB-30*, DS TB-29*, GP-80 million and growing
    HAAT/HRancor (24 hour no hit rule, 0930, 1230, 1730 EST rotating schedule)
    Sith Triumvirate Raid - T4
    ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Level 85, no GP requirements, experienced players to help you develop, We just ask that you stay active and committed.
    Daily 500+ tickets average, Active Raid participation
    Both participation in both lightside/darkside Territory Battles & Territory War

Message me here or discord (Bendak Quan#6223) if you have further questions.

Discord at https://discord.gg/ysnCcU

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG
    Post edited by mightydohboy on
  • The Harbingers of Darkness are seeking players, level 65-85. If you are a guild willing to be absorbed, we have a probationary officer position for previous leaders and will take lower level members. Individuals not meeting our criteria, will definetly be considered, if they are focused and highly active.

Guild reset: Paris Time Zone
    11.8 mil GP
    TB 11-12 ☆
    Current members: 25

AAT 2+ per week

HPIT 2-3 per week
    24 hour 0 damage rule

Sith Raid- we are switching to T1, so we can get guildstore currency more frequently. This will likely change as members work on their teams.

7 day inactivity= kick(unless notified before hand)
    TB/TW participation is required for 65+
    Discord account required
    Swgoh account required

Talk with our members on our server:
    https://discord.gg/gQAkMvm

We are what remain of a 3 guild merge. All members currently are highly active, respectful and laid back bunch of people. Donations are on par, if not over, with what is requested in the Exchange. We missed our last 2 TW by 2 participants, due to 4 members that have since been removed. Recently went through some major refinement, all 25 members we have, we are very happy with. If you are in a guild in a similar scenario, come chat with us.

All on our council have focused heavily on separate squads(just worked out that way). Here they are, what they do and their primary focuses:

ILeftNowImBlack (Leader)(Rebels/Sith) MugamiExzeiss (TB and TW)(Empire/BH)
    legendarymav (Raids)(Sith/Rebels)
    Markucio (leader of latest merge)(Phoenix/Empire)
    Featha_Munkay (recruitment)(FO/Resistance)
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PDT

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 107M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~2M, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!