GW is too difficult..

Ramyeon
3 posts Member
edited April 2018
Recently I started this game and have difficulties from GW.
I'm raising Phoenix team and their level is 73.
Today I met Phoenix level 82 and tried to defeat them for 2 hours!
But I lose...
I have only one team (Phoenix) and it is difficult to get reward with them.
To raise new deck, I need many credit but can't gain it!!
For newbie, there is 'not' many ways to get credit and I think they should be given chances to get it.
How about ease GW?
Or ease qualification to use sim?
I must win 100 times more to use sim...
It is too awful...

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It's supposed to be hard sometimes, but it will get easier. Look up some good ways to beat it such as preloading TM.
  • Tanisarek_1
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I've been playing GW for awhile now and recently in the last couple of days the difficulty has gone through the roof. 5 star level 72 opponents shouldn't be wiping out a dozen of my 85 level 7 star characters on only the third step. **** is going on?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    It's supposed to be hard sometimes, but it will get easier. Look up some good ways to beat it such as preloading TM.
    Thanks for cheer! I'll do my best

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I've been playing GW for awhile now and recently in the last couple of days the difficulty has gone through the roof. 5 star level 72 opponents shouldn't be wiping out a dozen of my 85 level 7 star characters on only the third step. **** is going on?

The only explanation for that is that you're using a bad squad with bad mods. A 5* toon is a 5* toon, they don't get enhanced/weakened for GW.

OP, it happens that way sometimes. Have patience - once you have more than one team you won't have this issue. GW is if anything too easy at higher levels.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • I've been playing GW for awhile now and recently in the last couple of days the difficulty has gone through the roof. 5 star level 72 opponents shouldn't be wiping out a dozen of my 85 level 7 star characters on only the third step. **** is going on?
    It seems that oponent's characters are stronger than us even they are same character haha.. Too difficult
  • You'll just have to get used to the fact that you can't beat GW every day. Then completely stop gearing your arena team until your B team catches up.
  • Ramyeon wrote: »
    It seems that oponent's characters are stronger than us even they are same character haha.. Too difficult

They probably are stronger. That's why mods are so important.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ramyeon wrote: »
    I have only one team (Phoenix) and it is difficult to get reward with them.
    To raise new deck, I need many credit but can't gain it!!
    For newbie, there is 'not' many ways to get credit and I think they should be given chances to get it.
    How about ease GW?
    Or ease qualification to use sim?
    I must win 100 times more to use sim...
    It is too awful...

Patience, young padawan. Soon you will have more viable teams. F.ex. you could build an EP / Empire team to counter those Phoenix, which your own Phoenix can't handle. It will get easier in time. For now it's designed to be a challenge.

For credits make sure, that you do the highest tier of credit heist. Invest a bit in scoundrels if you haven't already. You will gain great returns.

• Waqui wrote: »

Patience, young padawan. Soon you will have more viable teams. F.ex. you could build an EP / Empire team to counter those Phoenix, which your own Phoenix can't handle. It will get easier in time. For now it's designed to be a challenge.

For credits make sure, that you do the highest tier of credit heist. Invest a bit in scoundrels if you haven't already. You will gain great returns.

Patience.
    I'm building scoundrel team recently and will challenge next level of credit heist!

Thanks for your tips!

• cboath7
    455 posts Member
    I posted in the other thread, but at 76/77 i get full 85 teams on that 12th node and for the most part, it is not hard, it's flat out impossible. 3 characters get off a single shot and i'm wiped out (other side just gets to keep going and going til i'm totally dead) type hard.j

You can't compete at 76/77 with 85's with maxed abilities
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    I posted in the other thread, but at 76/77 i get full 85 teams on that 12th node and for the most part, it is not hard, it's flat out impossible. 3 characters get off a single shot and i'm wiped out (other side just gets to keep going and going til i'm totally dead) type hard.j

You can't compete at 76/77 with 85's with maxed abilities

This is why you use the easy nodes to load a few alternative toons with TM and/or send in a suicide squad on the last node.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    All the toons were stacked. My 2nd teams couldn't take out 25% of any one of their protections. My best main team toon was like maybe 12k, their worst was 15.5k.

I've read it's 115% of your top 5. 115% wold be a 13.5k average. Their average was 16.