is bossk a legendary event?

Replies

• Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    How can Bossk come before Snoke ?

Because Snoke will come with "some assembly required"...
  • Kriesha wrote: »

Two characters maybe?

"Upper Snoke" and "Lower Snoke"?

:smiley:
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Kriesha wrote: »

Two characters maybe?

I’m still dissapointed that they released Darth Maul
    Kriesha wrote: »

Two characters maybe?

That must be why Darth Maul has such bad stats, they still haven’t released the other half of him.

• Shok
    73 posts Member
    I vote Jabba for BH legendary.
  • BREAKING: BossK has been nerfed. When asked about the nerf, a CG dev replied, “nerfing a bounty hunter ensures that more targets will survive and this increases the health of the targets game.”

Stay tuned for further nerfing
  • Viserys wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Bossk has been a thing longer.

Also they'll probably want to make Snoke a pretty big deal, which is why a lot of primary characters are delayed for a long time. They want those characters to impact the game.

Why would they make him a big deal... the last jedi sure didn't.
  • I would venture the guess that Bossk shards could be bounty rewards
  • He could be unlocked via the new Contracts table?
  • RobArt
    117 posts Member
    Why should Bossk be legendary? Please not!
    Jabba the Hutt or Jango Fett, those are possible legendary Toons.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I very highly doubt that Bossk will be in a legendary event. I like him as much as the next guy, but they need to have more than 10 seconds in ESB and an appearance here or there in The Clone Wars.
    RobArt wrote: »
    Why should Bossk be legendary? Please not!
    Jabba the Hutt or Jango Fett, those are possible legendary Toons.

What this guy said. Jabba could be kind of like Hermit Yoda (completely support) or we could get another awesome attacker in Jango. Both are much more iconic and much better choices than Bossk for a legendary event.
  • I for one am looking forward to a 3* Bossk that is no use to me until 2019.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Jabba could be kind of like Hermit Yoda (completely support)
    I agree completely on this. People joke about Jabba as a character, but he does pay the bills for BH's. A very interesting concept, I had that thought as soon as I considered how Jabba would work.
  • Rynchenzo wrote: »
    I for one am looking forward to a 3* Bossk that is no use to me until 2019.

I agree with the 3* part but i think this is a P2P target and made valuable enough that whales will $pend. My 7* will come in November, when the event appears for the 3rd time.
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    From the Q&A:
    McClapYoHandz123: How will Bossk come to the game? Legendary? Marquee?
    [NR] Sorry, we can't share that information at this time.

As for the "why would he be a Legendary?" stuff... he would be a Legendary because that's how CG wants to release him. This game rarely follows canon, so he doesn't need to be "legendary" within the canon. Though, regardless of screen time, he is a very popular character somehow.
  • Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Master Yoda
    R2D2
    BB8
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Bossk

One of these thigs is not like the others
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Master Yoda
    R2D2
    BB8
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Bossk

Yeah, GM Yoda is hardly legendary these days.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Master Yoda
    R2D2
    BB8
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Bossk

Well, honestly, BB8 is hardly legendary within and without the Star Wars universe. So two of those things are not like the others.

• Seen few threads on forums about bossk event. Are people reffering to his marquee or they confirmed he js legendary and i missed it?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    No one knows yet. Everyone is waiting for announcement. So you haven’t missed anything at all
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine
    Grand Master Yoda
    R2D2
    BB8
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Bossk

One of them can pilot an atst?

Oh, disney, what on earth did you do to this franchise...
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Seen few threads on forums about bossk event. Are people reffering to his marquee or they confirmed he js legendary and i missed it?

Well, this thread in particular is wondering if he'll be a Legendary. And we don't know, because CG hasn't said either way. In fact, if you read up a bit, I grabbed a quote where they specifically said they aren't ready to tell us how he'll be released yet.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    A character from Empire with less than 10 seconds of screen time gets a legendary or heroes journey? Are you mad or touched? What does Bossk do again. Oh yeah, he kittens on about Admital Piett’s hat in Trandosian, which is never translated on screen then does the wide view lineup with the other BHs who are never seen again except for IG-88 who winds up a scrap heap sitting in front of the blast furnace as the ugnaughts and Chewie play keep away with 3POs head.

Personal opinion: Bossk is welcome addition to the BH in game. The new contracts have potential to be fun and different. Bossk is barely worthy, canon wise, as a marquee event. Should be a May the 4th gift.
    Post edited by ChickenFett139 on
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    Aznar wrote: »
    I doubt Bossk will be a legendary event. Look at all the other legendary event characters. (Thrawn, Palpatine, BB8, GM Yoda) Bossk got 4 seconds of screen time in Empire and was in a few CW episodes. I would be really surprised if he was a legendary event.

I think Jango will be the legendary BH

• Bossk could be legendary. I think the event type doesn’t refer as much to the character, as the event itself. Meaning they way you unlock them is legendary, not necessarily that the character is legendary. Would definitely be nice if he was, would be nice to have a new legendary event for May 4th.
  • 1. the original question was, "is Bossk a legendary event?"

a. answering, "you should have all of your bounty hunters starred up by now," is not an answer to that question
    b. um, no ... not everyone has built a BH team, considering TB is still relatively new, the game is designed for light side toons to be built first and some have other priorities -- not all scoundrels (which everyone *should* have five of at 5*) are bounty hunters, and the faction is middling, at best, to this point.

2. to answer the original question: NO ... or, at least, it is doubtful ... why?

because Bossk is not "legendary" on the level of a Palpatine or Yoda, that's why. The most "legendary" bounty hunter, Boba Fett, is easily unlocked (and should be unlocked) early in the game.

seriously, this is the logic that had people blindly panic-farming ewoks for CLS (who they kept calling "jedi Luke") and separatists for Mother Talzin.
    1. the original question was, "is Bossk a legendary event?"

a. answering, "you should have all of your bounty hunters starred up by now," is not an answer to that question
    b. um, no ... not everyone has built a BH team, considering TB is still relatively new, the game is designed for light side toons to be built first and some have other priorities -- not all scoundrels (which everyone *should* have five of at 5*) are bounty hunters, and the faction is middling, at best, to this point.

2. to answer the original question: NO ... or, at least, it is doubtful ... why?

because Bossk is not "legendary" on the level of a Palpatine or Yoda, that's why. The most "legendary" bounty hunter, Boba Fett, is easily unlocked (and should be unlocked) early in the game.

seriously, this is the logic that had people blindly panic-farming ewoks for CLS (who they kept calling "jedi Luke") and separatists for Mother Talzin.

Very well said indeed. I have a few BH. Not bothered as generally they suck apart from Boba
  • 1. the original question was, "is Bossk a legendary event?"

Very well said indeed. I have a few BH. Not bothered as generally they suck apart from Boba

Don't ever discount bh under a boba lead with lots of speed on Zam..... I took out 3 teams in TW with a 38k bounty hunter squad last TW
  • They have said that it will be a Marquee on the fourth
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Don't ever discount bh under a boba lead with lots of speed on Zam..... I took out 3 teams in TW with a 38k bounty hunter squad last TW

Took out 3 teams in tw you say? Speaking about defensive holds I'm assuming? Lmao, they are throwing trash at your bounty hunters dude. Likely Jawas and such.
  • It's a Marquee event, it's added in game