The same node 12 every day... -- [DEV RESPONSE]

12346Next

Replies

• cboath7 wrote: »
    Same boat. Just turned 77, but the last couple at 76 and all since 77 the 12th node's been lvl 85 synergied teams that level me in short order.

I get it shouldn't be a cakewalk, but it shouldn't be impossible either. And, yes, it's literally impossible when you come in at 77 with a PS team at 62k and your first 3 turns are chopper, kanaan, and Hera and after that, the palpatine led empire side gets 20ish turns and wipes you out. No chance of retreat, no chance to try anything else, just a big fat middle finger. Haven't seen a non 85 full team on that 12th node in nearly a week.

When i can only omega basic attacks and the other side has 'maxed' on their abilities, it's far from a winnable fight.

@cboath7

I hate to tell you this and don't mean to sound like a ****, but sending Phoenix squad against that squad is a horrible idea.

Galatic war is telling you something, you are at the point in the game when you need to start building multiple squads for raids, events, and other things. It's important at where you are in the game to start looking at abilities and how to counter them.

As an example looking at a a zeta Palpatine squad as you describe they gain crazy amounts of turn meter related to debuffs. There are 2 ways to counter this:

1) stop the turn meter gain - there are 3 characters that have an attack that inflicts daze (which stops tm gain) Holdo, Logray, and Maul. 2 of those are farmable but even at low star get them to a decent gear level and modded and they can do the job. You'll also need to stun/ability block Palpatine to prevent his stun.

2) stop the debuffs - again there are 3 characters who can buff your entire squad with tenacity up (prevents all resistable debuffs) Rex, Yoda, and Chirrut. All 3 are farmable and once you take away the debuffs they aren't really that hard to beat.

• cboath7
    459 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    cboath7 wrote: »
    Same boat. Just turned 77, but the last couple at 76 and all since 77 the 12th node's been lvl 85 synergied teams that level me in short order.

I get it shouldn't be a cakewalk, but it shouldn't be impossible either. And, yes, it's literally impossible when you come in at 77 with a PS team at 62k and your first 3 turns are chopper, kanaan, and Hera and after that, the palpatine led empire side gets 20ish turns and wipes you out. No chance of retreat, no chance to try anything else, just a big fat middle finger. Haven't seen a non 85 full team on that 12th node in nearly a week.

When i can only omega basic attacks and the other side has 'maxed' on their abilities, it's far from a winnable fight.

@cboath7

I hate to tell you this and don't mean to sound like a ****, but sending Phoenix squad against that squad is a horrible idea.

Galatic war is telling you something, you are at the point in the game when you need to start building multiple squads for raids, events, and other things. It's important at where you are in the game to start looking at abilities and how to counter them.

As an example looking at a a zeta Palpatine squad as you describe they gain crazy amounts of turn meter related to debuffs. There are 2 ways to counter this:

1) stop the turn meter gain - there are 3 characters that have an attack that inflicts daze (which stops tm gain) Holdo, Logray, and Maul. 2 of those are farmable but even at low star get them to a decent gear level and modded and they can do the job. You'll also need to stun/ability block Palpatine to prevent his stun.

2) stop the debuffs - again there are 3 characters who can buff your entire squad with tenacity up (prevents all resistable debuffs) Rex, Yoda, and Chirrut. All 3 are farmable and once you take away the debuffs they aren't really that hard to beat.

You don't sound like a @#$%, but at the same time, i've been playing a whopping 3 months. There hasn't been time to get multiple squads at that level.

I have a scoundrels team struggling to beat credit heist at T3 and i got thrawn at 6, but still a ways from a competent empire team. All the resources went towards PS to get thrawn.

So, i am aware you need multiple teams, but there aren't the resources to do it in a remotely quick timeframe.

If you've got suggestions for a second/third team i'd appreciate the feedback

https://swgoh.gg/u/cboath7/
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »

@cboath7

You don't sound like a @#$%, but at the same time, i've been playing a whopping 3 months. There hasn't been time to get multiple squads at that level.

I have a scoundrels team struggling to beat credit heist at T3 and i got thrawn at 6, but still a ways from a competent empire team. All the resources went towards PS to get thrawn.

So, i am aware you need multiple teams, but there aren't the resources to do it in a remotely quick timeframe.

If you've got suggestions for a second/third team i'd appreciate the feedback

https://swgoh.gg/u/cboath7/

Personally when i was your level as ive told you on another thread i was in a much better position. I guess thats on me for succeeding more in resource management all the way along.