Traya is ruining this game.

Prev1
so im all for a new raid and traya and all. but our guild literally cannot get anyone of worth to join because they want a guild with sith heroic on farm. meanwhile they are barely 1 mil gp and have nothing to contribute. i think pride in guild has gone out the window and everyone just wants to ride whales coattails to a free traya. sad. dont even get me started on the people jumping ship for traya shards

Replies

• Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    KalEl2893 wrote: »
    so im all for a new raid and traya and all. but our guild literally cannot get anyone of worth to join because they want a guild with sith heroic on farm. meanwhile they are barely 1 mil gp and have nothing to contribute. i think pride in guild has gone out the window and everyone just wants to ride whales coattails to a free traya. sad. dont even get me started on the people jumping ship for traya shards

It’s growing pains bud. I wasn’t around when AAT launches but I’ve heard similar things happened to those who wanted GK. We had 4 people combining for about 10M GP leave to go to a hSTR guild, we just rebuilt and have gotten right back to where we were. You can play the game to progress or just to chill with people you like. I personally don’t have enough power to do much in HSTR so I’m perfectly happy gearing up with the rest of my guild, we’ll be there in a few months.

• i just find it funny that guys that have nothing to contribute are snobs to me and my guild like they are too high and mighty to join a guild that isnt running heroic sith meanwhile they can barely do tank damage. let alone sith damage
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

b5953e71d8be119b8feb33fdafd2a7e4.jpg
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

You didn't even read the post, did you? What he said is exactly true. Go read the "players looking for guild" section. It's a kittening laugh-fest
  • Hey fellow Kryptonian. :) Try merging with another guild. Superguilds help gather powerful players and provide lower guilds for casual players. It also helps to gather like minded, dedicated players and officers. Everybody is happy.

And nobody that isn't at 1 million is getting in a guild with with heroic on farm. Our minimum is 2 and nobody gets to ride.
  • Hey fellow Kryptonian. :) Try merging with another guild. Superguilds help gather powerful players and provide lower guilds for casual players. It also helps to gather like minded, dedicated players and officers. Everybody is happy.

And nobody that isn't at 1 million is getting in a guild with with heroic on farm. Our minimum is 2 and nobody gets to ride.

i agree but they dont seem to get that. and we have 48 members its not like we have nobody. but we cant fill the few spots we have cuz everyone wants traya without any work.
  • KalEl2893 wrote: »
    i just find it funny that guys that have nothing to contribute are snobs to me and my guild like they are too high and mighty to join a guild that isnt running heroic sith meanwhile they can barely do tank damage. let alone sith damage

This... all day long. Its insanity.
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    i just find it funny that guys that have nothing to contribute are snobs to me and my guild like they are too high and mighty to join a guild that isnt running heroic sith meanwhile they can barely do tank damage. let alone sith damage

its really annoying cuz we are 1 or 2 good players from getting tank back on farm.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

You didn't even read the post, did you? What he said is exactly true. Go read the "players looking for guild" section. It's a kittening laugh-fest

There was no reason to read it. The game is not being ruined. Hyperbolic complaints in a thread title don't give me reason to read any further.

And I'm in a guild doing T4 by the way.

its really annoying cuz we are 1 or 2 good players from getting tank back on farm.

I can knock out haat w/ just my roster & I wouldn't presume to think I'm HSTR material. People need a reality check around here for sure.

I can knock out haat w/ just my roster & I wouldn't presume to think I'm HSTR material. People need a reality check around here for sure.

the worst thing is somehow they are finding guilds willing to take them.....our big tank contributor left for traya and we have another whose getting ready to leave for traya.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited April 2018

the worst thing is somehow they are finding guilds willing to take them.....our big tank contributor left for traya and we have another whose getting ready to leave for traya.

Super sorry to hear it. Hopefully it calms down soon before it destroys the mid/lower tier guilds completely

EDIT: There is a handful of reasons I'm in a lower GP guild. If that becomes an impossibility, I'll end up having to quit... not even a choice at that point.

Super sorry to hear it. Hopefully it calms down soon before it destroys the mid/lower tier guilds completely

EDIT: There is a handful of reasons I'm in a lower GP guild. If that becomes an impossibility, I'll end up having to quit... not even a choice at that point.

yeah its going to be all super guilds/alliances and mercs in super tight run guilds with no chill and no fun. and ill be super sad to see that happen
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    guilds falling apart isn't a sign of the game being ruined, it does however suck if you're in a guild that falls apart due to the sith raid/traya.
    I'm even willing to say that shaking up guilds every now and then with a new raid is a good thing for the game itself.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Sad part with us is we had 4 top players leave for a HST on farm 2 days ago and today we are at final Treya with 4 hours to go and hopefully enough hitters left to get there. If they had stayed it would have been no issue and they wouldn’t have burnt bridges with a no notice guild jump.
  • leef wrote: »
    guilds falling apart isn't a sign of the game being ruined, it does however suck if you're in a guild that falls apart due to the sith raid/traya.
    I'm even willing to say that shaking up guilds every now and then with a new raid is a good thing for the game itself.

>.>

Good for who?

Not every1 enjoys being in a demanding guild. Which is pretty much 1/2 The haat guilds out there & EVERY guild working towards or doing HSTR.

So... any chance you could enlighten the rest of us with why you think shaking up lower tier guilds is a good thing? (Lower tier being 0/24 FFA haat guilds)
  • Traya is latest and greatest man.... It will wear off.. I do feel your pain though....

Just be thankful that, hunters time the ship jumping non whakes actually get her, she will be almost farmable....
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Sad part with us is we had 4 top players leave for a HST on farm 2 days ago and today we are at final Treya with 4 hours to go and hopefully enough hitters left to get there. If they had stayed it would have been no issue and they wouldn’t have burnt bridges with a no notice guild jump.

yeah its just ridiculous. noone has any loyalty to their guild anymore. finding it impossible to add any peices to my guild now.
    leef wrote: »

>.>

Good for who?

Not every1 enjoys being in a demanding guild. Which is pretty much 1/2 The haat guilds out there & EVERY guild working towards or doing HSTR.

So... any chance you could enlighten the rest of us with why you think shaking up lower tier guilds is a good thing? (Lower tier being 0/24 FFA haat guilds)

agreed its not really good for anyone. its just ruining casual guilds. i dont want someone telling me what teams i have to farm and all these restrictions and rules these mega guilds like to enforce.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Traya is latest and greatest man.... It will wear off.. I do feel your pain though....

Just be thankful that, hunters time the ship jumping non whakes actually get her, she will be almost farmable....

i just feel like when it was GK and tank guilds wanted to work together and find a way to beat it but because sith is sooo much harder people dont want to work they just wanna jump on with people who will do the heavy lifting for them
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

+1

It happens when any new content is released. People will always want the new and shiny.

At least most guilds that have it on farm will think twice before taking in a dead weight 600 mule due to other content like TB and TW. During the HAAT rush single 7* holding 600 mules and alts were all the rage because it kept you on track to unlock GK.
  • Kyno wrote: »

+1

It happens when any new content is released. People will always want the new and shiny.

At least most guilds that have it on farm will think twice before taking in a dead weight 600 mule due to other content like TB and TW. During the HAAT rush single 7* holding 600 mules and alts were all the rage because it kept you on track to unlock GK.

Well then... if it solves THIS then screw mid tier guilds! As long as we get them mules out!

Seriously though, new & shiny I agree with. The other?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437745187448553473/437745356344786945/images.jpeg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

>.>

Good for who?

You said it yourself, not everyone enjoys being in a demanding guild. The players who don't are likely to get kicked/leave a demanding guild that is actively pursuing traya shards. The players who do enjoy demanding guilds go to more demanding guilds.
    End of the day more players will find a guild that is better suited for them, whether that is fanatic or casual. Players grouped toghether with others that match their own "intensity" is beneficial for the player experience imo. Being more fanatic than all of your guild mates isn't fun for everyone, some do like it, others get annoyed by the rest of the guild slacking off. Being casual in a fanatic guild could work out, unless they start demanding more than you're personally comfortable with giving.
    Like i said in my previous comment, it still sucks being in a guild that's falling apart.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I feel ya.. I'm currently in a 46mil gp guild.. and was talking to/got invited to a 120mil+ gp guild who was arguably much closer to completing Hsith.. but I chose to stick with the guild I'm in because I've been with them forever
  • I feel ya.. I'm currently in a 46mil gp guild.. and was talking to/got invited to a 120mil+ gp guild who was arguably much closer to completing Hsith.. but I chose to stick with the guild I'm in because I've been with them forever

see you are one of few. most people are leaving. and its very discouraging because i want to take the next step but i dont want to leave my guild to do it
    I feel ya.. I'm currently in a 46mil gp guild.. and was talking to/got invited to a 120mil+ gp guild who was arguably much closer to completing Hsith.. but I chose to stick with the guild I'm in because I've been with them forever

see you are one of few. most people are leaving. and its very discouraging because i want to take the next step but i dont want to leave my guild to do it

Yeah, believe me it is soo tempting for 3? Zetas for TW, 20+ more stars in TB(full g12 pieces/more salvage etc) and even more so in tier6 rewards.. but like someone said earlier, I wasn't feeling how they treated this game like a job; multiple officers in charge of spread sheets and no one can make any moves in anything with officers issuing commands. Trust me, I do want traya just as bad as the next person but she'll always be there haha
    I feel ya.. I'm currently in a 46mil gp guild.. and was talking to/got invited to a 120mil+ gp guild who was arguably much closer to completing Hsith.. but I chose to stick with the guild I'm in because I've been with them forever

Yeah, believe me it is soo tempting for 3? Zetas for TW, 20+ more stars in TB(full g12 pieces/more salvage etc) and even more so in tier6 rewards.. but like someone said earlier, I wasn't feeling how they treated this game like a job; multiple officers in charge of spread sheets and no one can make any moves in anything with officers issuing commands. Trust me, I do want traya just as bad as the next person but she'll always be there haha

i mean i dont mind those guys being those guys and doing there thing just stop poaching players from the rest of us. and now everyone thinks they are traya worthy. im just trying to finish my GK grind and its stopped atm

i mean i dont mind those guys being those guys and doing there thing just stop poaching players from the rest of us. and now everyone thinks they are traya worthy. im just trying to finish my GK grind and its stopped atm

Oh so true! On this swgoh facebook page there's people trying to get into HSith guilds with 1.5mil GP or less who just got cls.. handout much?

Oh so true! On this swgoh facebook page there's people trying to get into HSith guilds with 1.5mil GP or less who just got cls.. handout much?

i know! im trying to recruit guys in the 1M to 1.5M range and they are like "oh you arent farming traya no thanks, ill wait for a REAL guild offer" that was what really sparked this whole post. its annoying i can't recruit.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I will give you that recruiting is harder, I've run into that myself.