Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Hi holotable buddies,

Trilium just got one spot free, due to a memebr who quit the game.

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid).

You want a good organised guild in matters of tw and tb? -> you're right with us (check down our success in those)

Atm we focusing on getting ready to best in the future the sith raid.

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb & tw coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well as a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 96 Mio, last Ls TB we reached 35*, last ds tb 34, tw = 16 wins, 1 tie and 3 loss.
    Raid tickets: 400 - 500, we don't focus to much on that since players who are with us anyway mostly hit the 600 and enjoy playing - so we manage around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on booth tb and tw and the new raid
    - friendly and communicative
    - minimum gp 1.5 mio

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb and tw instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious and well organized.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Telperien
    350 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Lifetime Power is an heroic guild with 99 mil GP that has been around since guilds were added to the game. We are currently looking to fill 5 open spots.
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also have HAAT on farm 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one and have tickets available. We are an EST guild but we have members for many time zones.

requirements:
    1. GP around 1.5 mil
    2. required to contribute 600 tickets daily however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord.
    We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you.

https://discord.gg/ExesAxS

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/

open?id=1g2MdfIDZxfxVPRkkLe6Fp3XZqbSW00NU
  • Born Again Sith Lords-
    48 Million GP
    35 Members

RECRUITING UK/ EU

UK guild currently recruiting up to 15 players to fill out our organised social raiding guild with people dedicated in crushing the enemy!
    Currently 48m GP

We have HAAT (2 per week) and HPIT on farm (3 per week).
    We launch the raids at 8pm every day that we have tickets.
    Organised discord.
    Active Officers.
    Organised and assigned Territory Battles
    Win most Territory wars we enter.

600 is not a strict requirement.

Requirements:
    Must have discord and SWGOH.GG.
    Strict 24hr no dmg.

Join us and rule the galaxy!
    https://discord.gg/9GuqXrY
    PM for details
    YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

Born Again Sithlords

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 15 members with total GP of 2.5M Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • Hi everyone,

Our guild "Jedis with attitude" is looking for a few active members to join us! Currently we have 12 spots available.

Guild Name: Jedis with attitude
    Timezone: UK
    • We are at 32.5mil GP power
    • 38 members, levels 78 - 85, we have players with CLS, Thrawn, BB8, working on JTR
    • We are doing Heroic Rancor (3 times a week), Normal Tank (2 times a week), almost ready for HAAT and tier 3 of the Sith Raid.
    • We are participating in TB and TW and we normally get 15-16 stars and we are hoping for our 8th TW win when the TWs open again.

Requirements:
    • We ask that our members do a minimum of 300 tickets per day
    • Participate in TWs and TBs
    • We also have the 24 hours 0 damage rule for the Heroic Rancor raid so everyone gets the chance to participate.
    • We use the in game chat to discuss strategy and do not have any other apps like line or discord.

If you are interested in the above, feel free to join or send me a message!
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    4A7Ns6X.jpg
    WeShootF1rst (GP 99.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28627/weshootf1rst/?stats=collection
    We are looking for:
    active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.600.000 GP(with few exceptions*)
    *Top 100 Arena
    JTR and CLS unlocked (preferred but not necessary), Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck and Bounty Hunters
    Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 50/50 but one (or more) spot will be open for limited time.

We average 28-30k tickets a day and score 35-37? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Sith Triumvirate Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.1 raid per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 99.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is mandatory, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Sith:
    currently running T5-6 so no rules!
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.

Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • image.jpg
  • fk9li8.jpg

Sithari Revenge (116M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
  • Looking for 2-3 Solid Players 2.2m+ GP [after LSTB]

Currently 50/50 but 3 guys will take vacation after LSTB!
    • [47/50]
    • 124M+ GP Guild | 40-LSTB | 41-DSTB | T6-Sith-HAAT-HPit
    • [working through Heroic]
    • Raid Times: 8-9pm [GMT +8]
    • Also Fit players who want to raid 8am-9am [EST] | 12pm-1pm [UK]
    • 600 daily & Discord required! Thanks!
    Discord ID: AquilaZephyr VoV#8441
  • GreighJarden
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey all you scoundrels, diplomats, and warriors! Primal Alliance is looking to replace inactive players.

I'm the guild leader, Greigh Jarden (greighjarden on Line). Our main recruiters are frtpskn (same id on Line) and Buddha789 (Buddha-Fett on Line).

We use Line to discuss TB, TW, raids, and many topics outside of SWGOH.

Our reset time is 1300 Easter Standard (Currently 1700 GMT)

We run HPIT about three times a week, HAAT twice a week, and are running STR rotating between Tiers 3 and 4.

In Territory Battles we usually get 27* in LS and 21-23 in DS.

We prefer members get their 600 tickets (or at least above 300), participate in TB and TW, and get involved on Line. However, we know life happens.

Looking for players with at least 750k GP but higher is better.

We're pretty friendly and enjoy helping each other improve our squads and strategies. Our guild is currently above 60 mil GP and usually around 27k tickets daily. We are looking for 3-6 active players to fill out our guild.

If we sound like a good fit for you, pm frtpskn or I on the forums or in Line and we'd be happy to talk with you...unless you're a hutt. ;)
    Post edited by GreighJarden on
  • **Falcon Force Ascended**

Come join our recruiting server and meet some of our officers

https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

We are looking for someone who wants to be in an active guild that farms HPIT and HAAT.

- Hoping to have Han Solo and General Kenobi shards
    - We raid @ 8pm EST

__Now what are the requirements for Falcon Force you ask__
    **Well...they're pretty simple:**

1. Have a minimum GP rating of 750k (if you’re close or very active please contact me)
    2. Have a public swgoh.gg account
    3. Get your 600 daily raid tix so you & the guild can maximize territory battles & raiding opportunities (400 is the minimum amount allowed)
    4. Be on Discord
    5. Be a positive influence in the community
    6. Have fun

If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, and thrive in, **Please join our Recruiting Discord Server** and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

**Or .. you can find me on discord @ RockyScott#2112**
  • Shiney
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    BaptisedOnMustafar is a friendly new guild looking for new players who are eager to learn and progress.

What we are looking for
    A minimum of Level 40
    Players who are willing to be active daily (through completing daily activities and participating in raids)

What you can expect
    No requirements for Line or other chat apps
    A friendly guild with an experienced player on hand answer questions
    Realistic expectations on how often you can play - real life issues never go away!

This is a brand new guild, and as such starting from the bottom up, so if you are new and looking to progress, or experienced and looking for a fresh start somewhere you can have a bit more influence, this is the place for you!

Send me an Ally request: 953-168-178
    Or a PM on here.
    Post edited by Shiney on
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Guild Walking Carpet currently have 1 spot remaining for a good player.

What we can offer you:

- A great group of people with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
    - We are an independent guild and not part of an alliance, therefore we shape our own future and won’t ask you to move around
    - 91m GP
    - 32 TB stars
    - Won 11 out of our last 12 TW’s (16 wins in total)
    - 3 Rancors and 2 HAAT’s per week, both with no damage windows
    - Raid times that suit both USA and Europe
    - No silly boot rules if you don’t get your 600 tickets, people have lives!
    - Great discord communication
    - Well organised
    - As much help and advice as you need in order to improve as a player

What we’re looking for:

- First and foremost a good person to fit in with the culture we have, which is to be progressive but have fun and treat the game as such!
    - 1.5m+ GP (We have a guy over 3m, so we’d welcome big rosters as well as more in line with this)
    - We’d prefer 600 tickets but this isn’t a set rule
    - TB and TW active
    - Join our discord channel
    - To observe no damage windows on rancor/HAAT
    - We don’t have any set roster requirements, we’re happy judge each one on their own merits

As we start working on teams for the heroic sith raid, we currently have a policy of allowing guild members to do as much or as little damage as they want. Until those Treya shards are in reach, our aim is to keep the game as fun and stress free as possible. Downing heroic sith remains our long term goal.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me Rapid#0447 (Guild Leader). I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [update]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Who we are: Q10 Ph0en1x

About us:
    40M GP and growing further each day
    42/50 Members
    4 raids per week -> HPIT/NAAT on schedule with unique twist on the standard 0 dmg/24 hours
    Sith raid always running and open for damage, working our way up the tiers.

Some important times
    6:30 PM Pacific time Sunday/Wednesday - HPIT
    6:00 PM Pacific time Monday/Thursday - Tank raid kickoff
    6:30 PM Pacific Time guild reset

TB/TW
    19* TB LS / 18* TB DS
    We do TW and our record is 5/1

Requirements you should meet:
    We are really looking for a few key members that will push us into HAAT, 1 million+ GP (ideally even more because we need strong players to push us over the edge for HAAT)
    If you have Jedi Training Rey, Chexmix, and/or a solid Nightsister squad thats a plus.
    We request you are ACTIVE
    Lvl 80+ is what we are targeting.
    Discord is mandatory!

Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    Able to contribute 500+ tickets daily
    Able to communicate, follow rules and participate

We have a strong community on our discord server, and would love to chat with you about joining our guild.

You can find myself there almost always, CaptainHammer#4434, send me a message, or drop by into our server and come help us get General Kenobi.
  • Are you an active player looking to get GK shards? Join Wayward Knights! We are a great group of players with a variety of playstyles. All we ask is for a minimum of 300 tickets a day, while most contribute 600. We run HAAT, HPIT, and are working on moving to t5 sith raid. Multiple openings available.

Join in game or contact me on discord (UndeadJawa #8876) for more info.
  • image.jpg
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PDT

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 109M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~2M, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Clemerseck
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    *** DO YOU WANT GK SHARDS? ***

- Looking to pick up about 10 more players
    - Minimum GP 1 mil (or super active and just below)
    - HAAT is no problem we have that covered already for you
    - Full participation in TW and TB
    - Willing to get better to help guild grow
    - Fun discord with a lot of helpful stuff (only expectation is to receive announcements and personal messages if an officer needs something)
    Contact me on here or on my discord if you're interested!
    clemerseck#7797
    Post edited by Clemerseck on
  • Hero_of_the_galaxy
    164 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    - scoundrels allegiance
    - 50mil + GP
    - reset 1830 MST 0030 UTC
    - HPR 2x/week - 0 damage first 24
    - AAT 1x/week - looking to run HAAT
    - 0 damage first 24
    - Sith raid 4
    - preferably 1.5mil + GP
    - participation in all territory events required
    - come join and help us grow

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 15 members with total GP of 2.5M Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • Zel_drake
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Come Join Disaster Time.
    35-38m GP
    Active, Committed, Understanding.
    Guild resets @:
    8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST
    1:30am GMT(UTC)
    HPit: 2-3x per week, Reg 0 24hr. hold.
    HAAT: 2-3x per week.
    Support needed in phases 2&4 currently.
    SITH: Having fun with that. Tier 5.
    DSTB: 18-20 stars. Need more players with Veers/Trooper and BHs.
    LSTB: 15-17 stars. Need more players with Cpt. Solo squads.
    TW: Only lost 3. We've won zetas. Easy strategy to follow.
    LINE APP outside game chat
    -Direct contact with leadership
    -Details on TW/TB Commands, Raid Info.
    -Academy available to help with focus and strategy to complete in-game goals and achievements(Stay on Target!).

Requirements:
    - Have fun! This is game first and foremost!!
    - Level 75+ but willing to work around, as long as you are a team player and communicate. Or at least 500k gp
    -
    - LINE APP and swgoh.gg account is a must!
    - Minimum participation in TW; Set best toons on defense. TB: Mass deploy in focus areas set by leadership.
    - Must follow register 0, no early shots to ensure rewards are dispersed accordingly.
    - Communication is key. Real life happens, just keep in touch.
    - Progression is key.
    - We would love for you to hit 600 txt per day, a lot do here; But we understand when you dont.

Feel free to message me on the forums or on
    Line char zel-drake78
    Looking for 4 members

Come get your Kenobi and raid Han shards
    Line recruit channel
    http://line.me/ti/g/dXPIagqJ_j
    Post edited by Zel_drake on
  • Guild Name: Straya Too
    We are an active Australian based guild. We're a friendly, laid back but ambitious guild. Our members range from F2P to occasional spenders. Currently we have 45 members with a guild GP of 86 mil.

A lot of members are always active in chat with advice and help for fellow members, and there is usually a lot of friendly humorous banter as well. We’re also on discord although that is optional.

We currently complete HAAT and Rancor raids at heroic level and are looking to recruit members to fill our remaining empty places. We’re also making good progress on the Sith raid, and are currently riding a 7 game win streak in territory wars.

Rancor and HAAT raids start between the following times
    • 2000 – 2030 AET

Our guild operates under the following rules:
    1. 24 hour no damage rule on heroic raids.
    2. 8 day inactive rule
    3. Mandatory participation on territory battles, with a minimum score of 7mil.
    4. New Users must post a message on chat within 48hours of joining.

So if you want Kenobi or Solo shards & can work within the above criteria why not send us invite.

We will consider all invites but we're preferably looking for members who have:
    • Captain Han Solo (at 5 stars)
    • Galactic Power of 1.6 million
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    -48/50 active members
    -27k daily tickets
    -GP 63 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid- still working towards higher tiers. currently tier 3 and tier 4 rotate
    -TB 27*
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Using Line for outside guild chat and territory battle organisation
    What we are looking for:
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 750k (may make exceptions if close to this)
    -500 tickets daily
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • Raddus Anodyne. We are a growing guild who are in need of players for raids and territory battles. Current strength is about 11,000. Approximately 10 regular members. Please join us
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Mutiners without fears

1 space (47 level 85 members)

72.5m gp

Hpit Haat t5 sith

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318

• image.png
  • Chenguinho
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Zona Leste Unida is looking for active members.

Cansado de guildas tirânicas que ficam colocando metas de atividades e ameaçando membros? Pois sejam bem-vindos!

Guild GP = 17,5M
    nine LVL 85 players
    Heoric Rancor and tier 4 or 5 for low lvl players
    Sith Raid tier 2-4
    Welcoming guild, no lvl restiction. We only ask to be active an be a good teammate
    Ally code of the leader 351-214-491. Send us a request through the game and no guild´s players will be invited. Or join through the search option, no guild requirements!

• Guild Name: Casterly Rock

Guild GP = 50,700,654

Complete Heroic Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week. (Come Earn your GK and Han Shards!)

Sith Raid 3 and 4 Weekly

We are an active guild with a great core of elite SWGOH players, looking to add like-minded members to our team. We currently have 8 open spots and are looking to fill them as soon as possible.

We are looking for active players, Preferably level 83+, good GP (~500K+), and actively participate in all raids, TB's, and TW's.

Send me a personal message on here if you would like to be invited, or if you meet the requirements, search us through the Guild Search and come join our team. We look forward to meeting and growing stronger together with all new members.

Link to Guild Page: https://swgoh.gg/g/6411/casterly-rock/