DN speed

I get in the STR that DN gets a stacking speed boost until his next turn. However, I believe I’ve been noticing that when he’s fractured his stacking speed isn’t resetting when he takes a turn. That is, he takes a turn while fractured and his stacked speed doesnt reset. Moreover, it looks like he regains the speed stacks from the last fracture if I fracture him again... If either of these are true then it definitely sounds like a bug to me.

Is anyone else observing something similar? Not wai right?

Replies

• I noticed again (though without thrawn) that DN all of a sudden towards the end had some ridiculous speed outpacing my AV lead NS team with +60 speed from mods. That is —> he goes, I get two hits in, he goes again. Doesn’t seem like his speed is always being reset. Am I missing something?
  • I posted a bug to EA. Please + it if you think there is merit to it.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DN-speed-not-resetting-in-Sith-Raid/td-p/6767193
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    I noticed again (though without thrawn) that DN all of a sudden towards the end had some ridiculous speed outpacing my AV lead NS team with +60 speed from mods. That is —> he goes, I get two hits in, he goes again. Doesn’t seem like his speed is always being reset. Am I missing something?

If its in P4, DN gains significant TM if you hit him with defence down - other than Acolyte who appears to have no such affect on DN. If the other NS have defence down, hit Sion.

• I was referring to P1 but that doesn't sound like it's part of his raid kit either way. Does Traya give him that in P4?