The Road Ahead: April 5, 2018 [MEGA]

12345679Next

Replies

• I wish the episode 8 characters were finished. It seems as if General Leia, Jedi master Luke, & Supreme Chancellor Snoke were missed, but all 3 could argueably be considered as legendary. With command ships under Leia(resistance) & Snoke(First Order)? No General Hux?
  • The road ahead is filled with a lot of propaganda The Sith rewards have still not been fixed. And videos of what "might get here in a year or two" are not answering any of the question that hundreds are posting
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The road ahead is filled with a lot of propaganda The Sith rewards have still not been fixed. And videos of what "might get here in a year or two" are not answering any of the question that hundreds are posting

@QuiGonChinh they stated they were rolling back the rewards to take time and examine how to make this work better and they sai they will try to roll it out next month.
  • Are you not enhancing the cole wars bounty hunters? It seems like you are forgetting zam and cad bane. It’s a limited group and cad bane is fairly irrelevant at this point, I’d like to keep using him.
  • Ottomattic wrote: »
    Are you not enhancing the cole wars bounty hunters? It seems like you are forgetting zam and cad bane. It’s a limited group and cad bane is fairly irrelevant at this point, I’d like to keep using him.

They said original trilogy only. Idk if there’s more to it than that. Zam is still quite good and will probably be elevated just by the other reworks. I got nothing for Cad though.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ottomattic wrote: »
    Are you not enhancing the cole wars bounty hunters?

No one tell Cole about this. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH