Content Update 04/25/2018 [MEGA THREAD]

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »
    Why exactly are you waiting over a week to release bossk. He should be included with the bounty hunter reworks. Holding him for 'May the 4th' is ****.

Seriously?

The complaints here are amazing.

Ok now THAT is a ridiculous complaint. But the complaint and argument between legendary and marquee release is definitely warranted.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Yeah, which Han? Because Raid Han is the only one in game called "Han Solo".

Yep that would be the one. They havent indicated that raid han is getting a name change so for the 3rd month in a row we get a toon that everyone has at 7*

Would have preferred Holdo

I'm always amused at how people seem to forget that there are players are various stages in lifecycle. While it's unusual to see a Raid Reward character offered as a daily login ... CG has already addressed this ridiculous (and admittedly selfish) complaint.

I'm certain that some of the gear in the shard shop still has value for veterans like us.
  • @CG_Carrie Any chance we see the omega packs back in the store? Those things are in greater demand than Zeta mats and now BH need them to max the payouts. Thanks!
  • Achilles wrote: »
    Why did Cad Bane and Zam Wesell got no contract-update? Both are bounty hunter.

They want you to explore the endless possibilities of which 5 out of 5 bounty hunters you want to use.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Why exactly are you waiting over a week to release bossk. He should be included with the bounty hunter reworks. Holding him for 'May the 4th' is ****.

Seriously?

Starting with yours. Read this:

Bossk has arrived to the Holotable to kick off our Bounty Hunter rework! This Trandoshan Bounty Hunter constantly regenerates Health and Protection. To read more about his abilities check out the Character Strategy post linked below

Then try to tell me that he has arrived. Next week is the next update. This week is this update. Don't be a tool.

Hahahahaha.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Seriously?

Ok now THAT is a ridiculous complaint. But the complaint and argument between legendary and marquee release is definitely warranted.

Except it's clear this is how things work now. New characters are marquee unless otherwise noted.

I'm sure some people were upset when the world was revealed to be round but most people got over it eventually.
  • Jeric wrote: »

Yep that would be the one. They havent indicated that raid han is getting a name change so for the 3rd month in a row we get a toon that everyone has at 7*

I'm always amused at how people seem to forget that there are players are various stages in lifecycle. While it's unusual to see a Raid Reward character offered as a daily login ... CG has already addressed this ridiculous (and admittedly selfish) complaint.

I'm certain that some of the gear in the shard shop still has value for veterans like us.

Link to where they addressed Raid Hero as Daily Log In?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Jeric wrote: »

Um...right in the update notes in the first post in this thread.

You mean the part when it just states Han being the Log In toon? Yeah, that definately addresses the rationale of a Raid Reward being given out. You stated "CG has already addressed this ridiculous (and admittedly selfish) complaint." I asked where that was addressed.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh sorry, I misunderstood the part you were talking about.

With that said, I wasn't the one who stated the CG thing, I don't know anything about that. @Jeric said that.

You mean the part when it just states Han being the Log In toon? Yeah, that definately addresses the rationale of a Raid Reward being given out. You stated "CG has already addressed this ridiculous (and admittedly selfish) complaint." I asked where that was addressed.

My guess would be Solo.
  • @TVF Whoops. My bad. You're good lol.

@Jeric Link to your statement?

My guess would be Solo.

Sunnie the mod who posted this wrote in the comments.

I think it’s pretty cool a raid character is a log in for the first time.
    Beware! You can only win the bounty hunter thing once!
  • I just wanted to say that the rework looks great and is fun to play with.

Good job CG. :)
  • Waffandrord
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    To all the people complaining about bossk not being a legendary event.

Legendary events are supposed to be for more prominent characters in the Star Wars saga, hence the term "Legendary." While not all of their power is represented in the game, they are still recognized as powerful characters in Star Wars.
    Yoda was arguably one of the strongest Jedi, Thrawn was the best tactician ever seen, and Palpatine is the emperor of the galactic empire.
  • For the bounties - you gotta go IPD right?
  • To all the people complaining about bossk not being a legendary event.

Legendary events are supposed to be for more prominent characters in the Star Wars saga, hence the term "Legendary." While not all of their power is represented in the game, they are still recognized as powerful characters in Star Wars.
    Yoda was arguably one of the strongest Jedi, Thrawn was the best tactician ever seen, and Palpatine is the emperor of the galactic empire.

Peeps just want to 7* with out waiting for the cadence - understandable but not going to happen.

I don’t mind the marquees it’s just kitten the shards were reduced.
    Deathmark will now correctly prevent units with auto-revive mechanic from coming back to battle after being defeated.

Does this exclude Zombie still?

This is a critical question that needs answering as it significantly affects the viability of NS in PvP.

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Deathmark will now correctly prevent units with auto-revive mechanic from coming back to battle after being defeated.

This is a critical question that needs answering as it significantly affects the viability of NS in PvP.

I'm reasonably sure it does but confirmation would be nice.

I would imagine this depends on if your guild has IPD on farm yet from TB. I haven't been buying Wampa shards, so that's the route I'm going to go.

Ill go paploo as he is the only one i wont have at 7* after the next DS TB.

But if not, then yes IPD.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @CG_Leviathan @CG_Carrie maybe i overlooked or didn't read it right.. but for the new galactic bounty event.. it says rewards are shared. So if wampa is the first "reward" but the next time the event comes back it's ROLO, if we complete it and it gives us enough [rewards?] We lose out on wampa shards and get ROLO?

Edit: so meaning, will we potentially have to skip the events if the reward isn't what we are after?
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

NS will be on the way out in Arena once Traya starts showing up.

Will still be good in DS TB and TW but not so much arena.

I would imagine this depends on if your guild has IPD on farm yet from TB. I haven't been buying Wampa shards, so that's the route I'm going to go.
    For the bounties - you gotta go IPD right?

Ill go paploo as he is the only one i wont have at 7* after the next DS TB.

But if not, then yes IPD.

To me it’s more about availability. IPD is only through DSTB (I suspect packs will come soon)
    Wampa is always there and I think Paploo is on a cantina node? Or guild store?
    I think the more efficient move is IPD.

• To me it’s more about availability. IPD is only through DSTB (I suspect packs will come soon)
    Wampa is always there and I think Paploo is on a cantina node? Or guild store?
    I think the more efficient move is IPD.

Good point. You may have convinced me to go IPD instead of Wampa...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    You made Fives and Plo Koon harder to farm up and replaced them with Holdo I hate telling plans and who?
  • Tehol
    21 posts Member
    Why are they even labelled bounty hunters? If you guys are going to release something specific to a certain set of characters with a tag, at least include them all.

I feel like Sam has become useless, and Cad Bane has **** since day one.

Maybe I am the only one heh heh.
  • People complain the new content didn't drop when they wanted it now it dropped and they are still complaining.
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Agree, as iam 2 shards away from 7 star Cad lol, only thing left to do in GW Store
This discussion has been closed.