CUP in a top arena team. Say whattt

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nerf CUP!
  • Wow
  • One of the resident tough guys in my guild ran CUP for a while just because that spot did not matter ... and to show his arena who is boss! lol. Not me though.
  • Paladin033112
    312 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Just a police officer taking on a barrage of Sith warriors, Jedi masters, witches, zombies, evil spirits, killer robots, murderous teddy bears, the Emperor of the galactic empire, a tactical genius, and ancient sith-lords. He is an inspiration to us all! No one is immune to the law!
  • Just a police officer taking on a barrage of Sith warriors, Jedi masters, witches, zombies, evil spirits, killer robots, murderous teddy bears, the Emperor of the galactic empire, a tactical genius, and ancient sith-lords. He is an inspiration to us all! No one is immune to the law!

+1 forever and ever mate.
  • Ho
    ly
    Sh
    It
    !
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Best thing about CUP is that are his abilities are non-lethal, but he's actually a killing machine !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • @Skilliosgained Do you do a CUP check every time you play with that team?

Do you have an A CUP team? What about a B CUP team? What about a C CUP team? Or do you prefer a D CUP team?

Thanks

Fuji
  • Just a police officer taking on a barrage of Sith warriors, Jedi masters, witches, zombies, evil spirits, killer robots, murderous teddy bears, the Emperor of the galactic empire, a tactical genius, and ancient sith-lords. He is an inspiration to us all! No one is immune to the law!

x1bn8mkh0clp.png
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Just a police officer taking on a barrage of Sith warriors, Jedi masters, witches, zombies, evil spirits, killer robots, murderous teddy bears, the Emperor of the galactic empire, a tactical genius, and ancient sith-lords. He is an inspiration to us all! No one is immune to the law!

Winner!
  • Hynes81 wrote: »
    @Skilliosgained Do you do a CUP check every time you play with that team?

Do you have an A CUP team? What about a B CUP team? What about a C CUP team? Or do you prefer a D CUP team?

Thanks

Fuji

Fuji?
    Do I know you? Did we used to be guildies?
  • Hynes81 wrote: »
    @Skilliosgained Do you do a CUP check every time you play with that team?

Thanks

Fuji

Good question! Always do a CUP check. Worst thing that can happen is for you to be in the middle of a match and find out you forgot your CUP the hard way.

I'm also more if a C CUP team kinda guy. Just seems to be the right fit. :P

Lol
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    You need 1 more female character other than Talzin. I personally prefer 2 Tanos 1 CUP.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • How about Mob enforcer? She is an enforcer too :*