Guild, Alliance and hopping.....

InstantDoneWithYou
175 posts Member
edited April 2018
YES YES YES A fruitful day to everyone!!! Yes there are SECRET GUILD PRACTICES you didnt know about. What are these practices & how do they BENEFIT those who practice it.

1. JUMPING (Popularly known as GUILD HOPPING) This is simply the ACT OF SWITCHING GUILDS or changing guilds for any reason be it for greener pastures or for fun.

2. GUILD FORM ALLIANCE. This is when two or more GUILDS WORK TOGETHER to complete missions such as RAIDS, TW or TB. This requires STRICT DISCIPLINE & ORGANIZATION from participating guilds. Guild go about their normal activity till one of the guilds has enough tickets for the HAAT or HPIT then depending on available space in that guild 10 members or more can JUMP from that guild to the ally guild that is doing the HAAT or HPIT & help them complete. THIS WORKS in two ways memebers of smaller guilds that can complete any tier of the raids will be able to do so with the help of the other guild members its a symbiotic relation ship where members move freely withing both guilds mostly when raids are launched helping get higher rewards or priced shards. JUMPERS are usually required to posy raid tickets before leaving.

3. GUILDS HIRE MERCENARIES. This is more commonly practiced amongst many Guilds and is simply hiring one or more strong members of other guilds to to help complete higher tiers of raids. Mercenaries grow faster because they benefit raid rewards TWO GUILDS The hiring Guild has to launch those higher tier raids when mercenaries arw available.

4. THE WANDERING MEMBER. There are some guild members who JUMP from time to time to catch Heroic raids that their ORIGINAL GUILD cant or to get more rewards could be acting as a mercenary. There are two types THE WANDERER Who comes back to his MOTHER GUILD & THE ROGUE who just JUMPS from Guild To Guild CHASING RAIDS

There are some other more dynamic guild mechanics which some guilds practice where members who are allowed to participate in raids must post raid tickets in two guilds this works best when the tine difference when raid tickets are registered in both guilds are far apart say 4 hrs or more. This allows both guilds to complete more raids with less members.

I HOPE THIS HAS BEEN INSIGHTFUL & WILL HELP SMALLER GUILDS FARM HAN SOLO, GENERAL KENOBI & DARTH TRAYA FASTER.

Feel free to Leave your COMMENTS below more IDEAS are always WELCOME. Thank you for visiting.

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Did I just miss something? Or was there a point?
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Did I just miss something? Or was there a point?

Not everyone will understand
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    ^^ you mean anyone don’t you?
  • Damodamo wrote: »

Let me break it down for you some guild are a group of friends they may not be strong enough to complete heroic raids and leaving defeat the point on being a guild made up of friends (loyalty issues) they still want the precious shard so they form an alliance with another guild or hire mercenaries you dig? Not everyone is away they can do this and this post is for those who don't thank you for caring
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I'm a hater, this isn't a secret. The title made me curious, the post was a big let down ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    And OP also failed to mention that these helpers still have a limit to the number of raid rewards that they can earn a week before getting locked out.
  • ...and those rewards are mostly garbage anyway, except the shards and tokens.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Let me break it down for you some guild are a group of friends they may not be strong enough to complete heroic raids and leaving defeat the point on being a guild made up of friends (loyalty issues) they still want the precious shard so they form an alliance with another guild or hire mercenaries you dig? Not everyone is away they can do this and this post is for those who don't thank you for caring
    It’s almost like your talking about what a guild is, you have played that part of the game haven’t you?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Huatimus wrote: »
    And OP also failed to mention that these helpers still have a limit to the number of raid rewards that they can earn a week before getting locked out.

This ^^

Ther is no issue with sharing insight, but if your going to claim it can be a benefit you may want to give players (especially new players) facts so they dont end up hurting their own progress trying to do something they are not prepared for.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    I'm a hater, this isn't a secret. The title made me curious, the post was a big let down ;)

Yes, click bait title changed.
  • The not so secret practices...
    It could also be said that jumping in a guild when a raid is already launched won’t allow you to take part, and that you’re locked from gear exchange for 24 hours.
    Plus, in any 24-hour period, you can only join two guilds (so hop once and come back).
  • leef wrote: »

Sorry about that was hoping it will help newer members who are in smaller guilds farm heroic characters
    GENERAL INSTANT