May 4th cls

How likely are we to get cls on May 4th? I've been saving all my stuff to max him out only thing I'm missing is zetas

Replies

• It will be great to have all events on May 4th, including CLS and JTR. But we need to wait for calendar first. Anyway its very strange to have R2D2 before BB8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not sure on his last run, as per the release cadence we wont see him for at least 3-4 months since his last run.

Legendary events dont have to be on the calendar and "special days events" dont necessarily go on the calendar either.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    I really would rather not, just me personally I need at least another month, about to max out ST han but still have barely started on leia/old ben. If he did come out I'm probably waiting at least another 3 months and my farming plan would be ruined.

Just my opinion though.
  • Yea I missed out on the last run due to only having Leia 6*, missed out by 2 days
  • I missed my last run due to levels
  • I want him to come may 4th so I can have him
  • Wardai wrote: »
    I really would rather not, just me personally I need at least another month, about to max out ST han but still have barely started on leia/old ben. If he did come out I'm probably waiting at least another 3 months and my farming plan would be ruined.

Just my opinion though.

I’m with you on that. I’ve been farming CLS toons in preparation for his next run, but I’m about a month out as well. I only have Luke and Leia without the stars (both 4* currently) but all of them are in need of levelling and none of them have their abilities upgraded yet.

CLS in May would destroy me.
  • I will kill someone if cls comes before emperors demise. All I need is ep 7* and i have everything ready for r2 and cls.

Weve had cls more recently than ep so please dont do that to me

Nobody tell this guy to look at the upcoming events...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Same for me...in desire of Palp event. But the droid is back.../sad teddy :'(
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Not sure on his last run, as per the release cadence we wont see him for at least 3-4 months since his last run.

Legendary events dont have to be on the calendar and "special days events" dont necessarily go on the calendar either.

Dude, you always say the same thing, over and over again, May the 4th is a special day, take a look at JTR, she was released 1 or 2 months from her release (due to the DVD release), so, where is your cadence?
  • Rey first came out in December, then came back in March with the DVD release. That’s 3 months. Most players were just expecting 4-5 months at the time and got surprised.
  • murchy_7
    70 posts Member
    would be nice to get CLS with R2 and I feel sorry for those who were wanting EP to get R2 as I feel that it's pretty harsh to release his event after R2... luckily already have him
  • Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I will kill someone if cls comes before emperors demise. All I need is ep 7* and i have everything ready for r2 and cls.

Weve had cls more recently than ep so please dont do that to me

Nobody tell this guy to look at the upcoming events...

His name is UnstopableSteve for sake! Who is gonna stop him!?!?!?
    {EA_Lanna: Profanity removed. Please be mindful of the SWGOH forum rules!}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on