May calendar

Prev1
When does the May event calendar come out? More so, when is the Palpatine event returning. It seems overdue.

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    1) Late April. Possibly as late as April 30. But no one here knows for sure.
    2) No one here knows for sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    It comes out when it comes out.

The Palpatine event is not overdue. The cycle is nominally about two months. It has not been two months yet.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

The Palpatine event is not overdue. The cycle is nominally about two months. It has not been two months yet.
    It’s actually been 74 days lol
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    *Checks.*

Huh. Thought it happened in March.

I stand corrected.
    Still not a he.
  • HanSwolo13 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Welcome to the Forum! 74 days isn't too bad. You should see when there's a bugged toon, 4-6 months is pretty standard to get a fix.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    HanSwolo13 wrote: »

Welcome to the Forum! 74 days isn't too bad. You should see when there's a bugged toon, 4-6 months is pretty standard to get a fix.

Or how about the toons in the first year that took 8-12 months to come back out.... hehe.

No seriously
    TVF wrote: »
    1) Late April. Possibly as late as April 30. But no one here knows for sure.
    2) No one here knows for sure.

This is your answer
  • It is a good chance to upgrade the needed characters a bit more, put some better mods and make sure they are ready for palp.

Dont Yoda and palp return sooner now they have been around for ages? I never notice as I have them complete...
  • Palps will probably be in May. I can sense it in the force.
  • May calendar comes out in August
  • Han Solo is Mays login toon
  • Which Han Solo?
    Still not a he.
  • Raid Han, confirmed by the mod that posted the megathread for the content update.
  • Very interesting.
    Still not a he.
  • Not a certainty, but guild events cycle each 28 days, so based on previous monthly calendars it looks like:

* LSTB - May 21st to 26th
    * DSTB - May 7th to 12th
    * TW1 - Apr 28th to May 1st
    * TW2 - May 1st to May 4th
    * TW3 - May 12th to May 15th
    * TW4 - May 15th to 18th
    * TW5 - May 26th to 29th
    * TW6 - May 29th to Jun 1st

Not sure about all the other fluff that that fills out the calendar
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Raid Han, confirmed by the mod that posted the megathread for the content update.

Seriously? Just my opinion, but I think it's dumb to put raid reward toons in the daily rewards. Why not Captain Solo instead?
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    $$$$ they don’t have many spending money to get Raid on farm. But they do on Captin and the other solos still.

Let’s also not forget these are the same people that put STH as a monthly when HSTR came out and realized after we could solo P3 with him and nerfed it lol epic.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    They did not nerf ST Han. They did not modify ST Han in any way, shape, or form.

They fixed an infinite loop.
    Still not a he.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    They did not nerf ST Han. They did not modify ST Han in any way, shape, or form.

They fixed an infinite loop.

Indeed... they nerfed ALL "on damage" effects in the raid instead of adding a fix that allowed toons to still be useful and close the infinite loop.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Degs29 wrote: »
    Raid Han, confirmed by the mod that posted the megathread for the content update.

Seriously? Just my opinion, but I think it's dumb to put raid reward toons in the daily rewards. Why not Captain Solo instead?

Han’s been around for a year and a half, probably longer and I’m just spacing on when. But at this point it’s been long enough that folks can get 30 shards. Besides, you can get him in Bounty Hunts anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    They should just have a different Han for each weekday, because they can do that now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Hello, I am looking for the June 2019 calendar. Does anyone have foresight? Can I get a buff here? Instant gratification is not fast enough **** it. June 2018 login character will be Deadpool.
    /sarcasm
  • Hello, I am looking for the June 2019 calendar. Does anyone have foresight? Can I get a buff here? Instant gratification is not fast enough **** it. June 2018 login character will be Deadpool.
    /sarcasm

@ChickenFett139 -- the June 2019 calendar will be revealed in a gamechanger exclusive video.
    /sarcasm

@ChickenFett139 -- the June 2019 calendar will be revealed in a gamechanger exclusive video.

And it will be buried in a 6 hour epic...
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello, I am looking for the June 2019 calendar. Does anyone have foresight? Can I get a buff here? Instant gratification is not fast enough **** it. June 2018 login character will be Deadpool.
    /sarcasm

That is 5 hours long.

...lol Iron cross beat me to it.
  • I wish they put a special sale of toons on May, the 4th: like the Sith for 10 bucks each...
    wouldn't it be nice, @CG_Leviathan , @CG_Carrie ? ;)
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I wish they put a special sale of toons on May, the 4th: like the Sith for 10 bucks each...

330 Traya Shards, gear to full g12, 41 omégas and 40 zetas for 10$ And I will buy.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    I wish they put a special sale of toons on May, the 4th: like the Sith for 10 bucks each...

330 Traya Shards, gear to full g12, 41 omégas and 40 zetas for 10$ And I will buy.

No credits, training droids, Mk 1, 2, 3, or mods though
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »

I'd be content even with getting for 10 bucks each Sion and DN. I'm too lazy to farm, and I want them XD
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    They are making the calendar late so they could get around their promise of giving at least a one week heads up for old legendary events. R2 event comes in 4 days. Basically what I thought they would be doing when they announced how their scheduling would work. Continue to expect all events at the beging of every month for now on.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This isn't new though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.