Farm Kylo or continue my other character?

Looking for opinions. I was building JC toward 7*. He's 5* now with purple gear. Just unsure whether to compete him first then chase Kylo or put JC on hold and farm Kylo.

I hate these decisions since it's like a 2 to 3 week investment. I'm leaning towards finishing JC first rather than having 2 medium characters. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Well are you farming Lumi? If so skip JC and go Kylo. If JC your only hero keep farming
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I'm in the same exact position, just got jc to 5 stars. But I am going for kylo. Why? Looks like fun, and jc is still a secondary for me.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • SWGoH wrote: »
    Looking for opinions. I was building JC toward 7*. He's 5* now with purple gear. Just unsure whether to compete him first then chase Kylo or put JC on hold and farm Kylo.

I hate these decisions since it's like a 2 to 3 week investment. I'm leaning towards finishing JC first rather than having 2 medium characters. Any thoughts?

Definitely kylo if you have the training droids and credits
  • For me, I always choose the character that fits and is easiest to farm..
  • Let me put it this way... My JC is five stars.... Tomorrow(err today sometime actually) I'll have him lvl 8 gear.... Bringing his power to 4k. JC could actually wait a bit for me, with that power level and the fact that I'm leveling lumi too. Sides, I'm curious what I could do with kylo.
  • So you could farm kylo while leveling JC gear, and keep him competitive for a while is what I'm saying in a nutshell
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Let me put it this way... My JC is five stars.... Tomorrow(err today sometime actually) I'll have him lvl 8 gear.... Bringing his power to 4k. JC could actually wait a bit for me, with that power level and the fact that I'm leveling lumi too. Sides, I'm curious what I could do with kylo.

They going to release more heroes in next couple week. You will come back here and ask if you should give up Kylo or farm new heroes.

Seriously finish your old business first.
  • It depends on what you are farming from cantina shipments. If you are going for Daka & Lumi then farming JC might not be the best choice regardless.
  • Thanks for replies
  • With barriss kaput lumi would like a helping hand. JC is your all around jack of all trades he's not going to let you down.