Forest Moon Mythic Tier [MERGE]

Replies

• Yup! bb8 turned out to be the key for me.

I timed his ID special so that it was ready for tier 8 at the go. It worked seamlessly! My team:

zEP (L/unique), Vader, GMT, bb8, & zThrawn
    EP/G12, Vader/G11, GMT/G12, bb8/G9, Thrawn/G12
  • G12 EP (zeta on lead)
    G12 TFP
    G10 DT
    G10 Thrawn
    G10 Snow
    Beat it with this team. Lost TFP in round 8.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    I need to gripe about the mythic tier rewards. Are you telling me that upon repeat completion, you ONLY get 2 Omega mats? For THE hardest tier of an assault battle? Where's my well earned Ewok shards, the one thing these events are supposed to give out he whazzo? Credits? Gear? If you wanted to stick with ability materials as rewards, can I at least get purple mats? You can't possibly justify 2 Omega mats for the price of a mythic.

I'm fine with my two Zetas

KFNCmsKh.jpg

And Omegas are not exactly raining from the sky. This was a rather simple mythic. I'll take the two omegas on repeat wins.

Better than garbage mods

• Jeric wrote: »
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    I need to gripe about the mythic tier rewards. Are you telling me that upon repeat completion, you ONLY get 2 Omega mats? For THE hardest tier of an assault battle? Where's my well earned Ewok shards, the one thing these events are supposed to give out he whazzo? Credits? Gear? If you wanted to stick with ability materials as rewards, can I at least get purple mats? You can't possibly justify 2 Omega mats for the price of a mythic.

I'm fine with my two Zetas

KFNCmsKh.jpg

And Omegas are not exactly raining from the sky. This was a rather simple mythic. I'll take the two omegas on repeat wins.

Better than garbage mods

Especially if they add this to all assault battles. Will happily take an extra 4 omegas a week.
  • Floogyman
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Waaaaaaah.....try unconventional teams and stop looking for a handout. zEP , Vader, Thrawn, nihilus, bb8 = gold. Illuminate on final wave and it's game over immediately. Too many people whine like spoiled children when they have to actually earn stuff.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/lcplross/squads/69938/ 3 star it first try with that team
  • ReyCharles
    279 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    For people using imp troopers.
    U had ur clue when they announced a new assault battle using only troopers/BH.
    Why would u want to still try ur luck and expect anything else in this event?
    I for one am happy with how this event is..even though i am not able to complete mythic.

I'm not on here often for obvious reasons, someone care to link me up this new assault battle dude is speaking of? Edit: disregard found it. We need rebel shard rewards? We do??

Btw EP Vader Thrawn veers DT easy peezy
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Done third try with zEP (L) g11, thrawn g12, Vader g11, tarkin g11, TFP g9
  • Did it on my second try without any issue. So far the only Mythic event I've completed.

zzEP lead g12
    zVader g12
    Thrawn g12
    zzR2 g11
    TFP g8

Target elder first the wicket or logray. Fracture paploo to avoid getting caught behind the taunt. Use ability block tp prevent daze from logray. Buff immunity to prevent the hots and foresight.
  • I used zVader lead. He lands some DoTs and the Ewoks go so often they literally killed themselves. All except Logray who always seems to have tenacity up. Ended up a Logray/Vader dual. Because Vader could heal with defend, he won the extended match.
  • What the hell are you guys talking about,you must have **** mods I autoed it with g12 zpalpatine g12 Thrawn g12vader g11 Tarkin

Stop complaining and use your most powerfull teams.
  • 3PO
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    My No Zeta Suqad
    G8 Palp(L)
    G9 Vader
    G9 Thrawn
    G11 Tarkin(Omega 1,2,3)
    G11 BB-8
    I have low spec empire squad. So I clear with tricky play.

Before the end of each round, use the event special skill to all characters. Takin use basic skill for 15 minutes in the fourth round, and don't use AOE until the last round. After Tarkin's AOE, I was victorious using the blabla-destiny of BB8.

This is my original post in korean language.

Post edited by 3PO on
  • 2 for 2 on Mythic Tier.

HK47 g11, Grievous G11, Chopper g10, BB8 g12 roll Zeta, R2 g12 crunch Zeta. Lots Speed on bb8 n R2. HK, Grievous n Chopper don't have any special mods. Bb8 n R2 over 230 speed each.

Last phase is touch n go for a bit as they keep endlessly attacking despite having less turn meter. Secret intel gives protection, Taunt on Chopper until close to dead, stealth on all but R2 while doing AoE, stuns, burning and Expose.

Ewok Elder(1st) and Scout(Pref 2nd but not necessary) MUST die if you want a chance. After that just whittle away one by one any you should be good.
  • Thorus
    14 posts Member
    Did it with
    G12 zpalp
    G12 vader
    G12 zthrawn
    G12 r2
    G11 tfp

Kill elder First than free order to kill the Rest. Just fracture the tank.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Here's my tip. Use BB8 and prime his ID utilizing event special abilities. At round 7, just leave 1 ewok warrior, and spam event specials to prime ID cooldown to 0 and his turnmeter as much as possible. I preloaded Tarkin and BB8's turnmeter and ended round 7 with Thrawn. Ewoks took 10~15 turns before I got to go but they don't hit as hard as in earlier rounds. Use Tarkin's AOE and debuff. Frature Thrawn. And kill elder because he is the only cleanser. Use ID from BB8. I one shotted elder using vader's culling blade, doing 110 thousand damage. After that it's matter of time, keep spamming event special so you can use ID once again. Kill order doesn't matter much after elder, but mine was elder-wicket-scout-chirpa-paploo-logray

My team:
    G11 Tarkin lead no zeta
    G11 Vader no zeta
    G12 Thrawn no z
    G12 R2 double z
    G8 BB8 no z
    Speed: +30, 30, 85, 84, 30 respectively.

Worst part is round 1~3 and 5~7 actually. My tip is to spam thrawn 2nd special and event special to refill h/p at the end of round 4 leaving only teebo alive, and prime everyone's special cooldowns. And most importantly preload tarkin's tm as much as you can so you can get through round 5 with tarkin's aoe without taking any hits from 5 ewok scouts. (1 turn clear)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Call me crazy but i decided to investigatw the possibility of one shotting stage 8 of the mythic tier ewok assault battle. I purposefully dragged out stage 4 for 10 extra minutes then finished to stage 8 saving tarkins aoe. Saved the aoe through the first 7 encounters.

Then boom one shot in encounter 8.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Lost once then gave up, but my guildmates had success by making sure they fracture Logray first before he has a chance to daze everyone.
  • Beat the event in one try with Palp lead no zeta g11, vader g11, r2d2 Zz g12, bb8 z g12, thrawn z g12. Arena mods on bb8, r2, and thrawn but palp and vader had garbage mods. Really not difficult. Just build up ID until final fight and let it rip.
  • I'm having a very different experience today. Got it first time yesterday without even paying attention but today I'm getting ripped apart. I must have just had really good luck yesterday
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • FlyingLizard
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    It the description it say 75+ gear 8+ 5*+

I have G10 level 83 6* Vader

G8 6* level 75+ for Tie Pilot, Stormtrooper\Royal Guard, Thrawn, Tarkin

and I can't get past stage 5 or 6...
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • So you barely meet the minimum and you are complaining that you are not receiving "free" rewards?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Did you play the event 1000 times?

The descriptions are meant as absolute minimum maybe you will get lucky.
  • Droids seem easier than empire. Failed with uber geared empire. HK lead is key, mine g8, g11 ig88, g10 chopper, g12 zetad bb8 r2d2 and it was easy. Very odd, they seem to hit my empire much harder than my droids.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Yesterday it took me about 20 attempts to complete it.

Saw the rewards available today and simply not worth the hassle.
  • Quite disappointed in the recurring reward for this one...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Quite disappointed in the recurring reward for this one...

Agreed. Would throwing in a bunch of Ewok shards like in other tiers really break anything?
  • G11 Zader lead, g12 zeers, G11 Thrawn, Stark, g10 Snowtrooper. On 8 get the Zader dot off first, fracture pap, kill elder. Three stars.