R2d2 requirements

Cyggy
26 posts Member
Howdy yall.. so ive got two accounts looking at getting R2D2

No zetas but first account has
Vader g12 83, Tarkin g10 83, Thrawn g10 83, Storm g8 76 Tfp 72 g9 - is it possible to get 7* r2d2?

Second account vader g10 82, thrawn g9, tarkin g10, tfp g10, storm g7 - same dral possible? Only omegas on tarkin aoe and vaders aoe.

Replies

• Options
    I found the R2 event was easy even the last tier, and you don't need zetas. I personally did it with the following empire:

Palp lead: G11 - ok ish mods
    Vader: G10 - ok mods
    Royal Guard: G8 - no mods
    Snow/Stormtrooper - both G8

Palp and vader basically did all the work while the rest died easily, but it still resulted in a 7* R2, and all toons at lvl 85, but I believe you will be fine.
  • Cyggy
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I found the R2 event was easy even the last tier, and you don't need zetas. I personally did it with the following empire:

Palp lead: G11 - ok ish mods
    Vader: G10 - ok mods
    Royal Guard: G8 - no mods
    Snow/Stormtrooper - both G8

Palp and vader basically did all the work while the rest died easily, but it still resulted in a 7* R2, and all toons at lvl 85, but I believe you will be fine.

I would prefer palp as hes zetaed but.. alas no
  • Options
    Thrawn will be really good with his fracture ability. I wish I had him 7* when doing the R2 event.

What I usually do is try upgrade the required characters as much as possible and hope that its enough by the time the event returns. Upgrade all of them to the highest lvl possible, sounds like for you it is 83? If you have the spare credits and training droids.