JTR needs to come back very soon

I have JTR, unlocked her the first time around.

But

Many in my guild do not. I’m tired of watching my competitors farm traya shards. Many have her unlocked and I’m not even farming yet.

Never have I seen a game punish loyalty to ones comrades such as this.

For the sake of the health of the game it’s time to let everyone get JTR, even the f2p guys. Otherwise ....not good.

Replies

• wasn't she just back in like march?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Punished for what? Not being ready to get a character the second or third time around?

As per the cadence she will be back 3-4 months after her last run.
  • Am absolutely not ready for her been busy farming other toons but will work on her requirements later she is a key piece in my Favorite team ( Old Ben Lead, Wampa, JTR, Zolo & BB-8/Fulcrum )
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Am absolutely not ready for her been busy farming other toons but will work on her requirements later she is a key piece in my Favorite team ( Old Ben Lead, Wampa, JTR, Zolo & BB-8/Fulcrum )

If you want her or any other event character the advice is always work on the required tools immediately after you miss the first time so you dont miss out. It's a tough choice but it's the only way to not get stuck in the above situation
  • For sticking with the people who supported you all along. Diversity is good for the health of the game. If all the whales are in one guild and f2p in another the game becomes silly.
  • Lol u mad, she has been just month ago. Nothing more need to say.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There was plenty of time to prepare for the JTR event from when the requirements were announced late last year and until the event occured for the second time. Instead of asking the developers to fix everything for you, you should ask your guild mates to prioritize their farming differently.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    For the sake of the health of the game it’s time to let everyone get JTR, even the f2p guys. Otherwise ....not good.

Even f2p players had plenty of time to prepare for the second time the event occured.

• Yeah they brought her round super early breaking the normal times, think it was May that was expected if that hadn't have happened. Guess it depends whether they threw in that last one as an extra or will start the dates from that point again screwing everyone over that weren't quite expecting her. We had a fair few rage quitters in our guild over it.
  • Don't some of the guilds who farm Traya say that not every one needs her, just a small amount of people? Would be good if we see both bb8 and rey for a surprise on the 4th :)
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    In a guild that works hard for Treya shards, definatly wouldnt call her on farm, but haven’t lost either.

P1: JTR 15-20(less if you have full gear and know how to use her). 30 and your cake walking it.

P2: 2% from everyone

P3: 15-20 Chex mix teams

P4: 15-20 night sisters or JTR till Nihlas goes down, then Nightnare teams, trooper, CLS till Sion is down then kitchen sink Treya for the W

Out of 50 guild mates, if you can’t get these teams together and get guys farming the “right” teams it’s your own fault. You don’t need 50 JTR teams to do this and all are Free to play now and farmable.

There are guilds since the guides came out with 100GP completing this now because of organization. The kicker, I have no JTR, 1.25GP and I finish top 20-30 depending. The key... I farmed the right teams that were needed.
  • I love how it's too bad u should've done such and such like i did until it's your turn to not be ready. What about those that got stuck finishing fost bc u were at 36 of 100 and have the rest of them done including resistance toons needed, and bc the presumed time frame expected may, like myself? Im now ready, was working very diligently since the first bb8 when i had only phasma and ogkylo, but bc fost took forever it took patience. I'm f2p, so am I undeserving of having a shot now that I'm ready a week before she was anticipated but may not come around now?
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    There should be enough time between the events that those of us that just started farming when her event was last active can seven star the requisite characters. JTR can wait a month or two. It should be noted I've been using three cantina refreshes each day, and the Vets have been quite kind to me--41/100, 1/100--so I'm closer than a lot of people who started farming for her back in March.
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, they threw her up super early last time so loads of people weren't ready and got pretty **** off.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    what you "need" to do is learn your guildmates how to plan ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    The OP is making a statement that is fair.

Anybody that wants to be farming traya shards now, needs to be in a guild with heaps of JTRs.

Although I would argue the solution isnt gifting that OP hero to everyone, the solution is fixing the raid so her team composition isn't literally the 'only one' that is of any use in nihilus-phases.
  • You might get your wish. There are 6 dates after the 16th that have only Territory Wars or Territory battles. I would suggest a fairly high degree of likelihood that they are going to run a BB8 and a JTR... although probably in the reverse order.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You might get your wish. There are 6 dates after the 16th that have only Territory Wars or Territory battles. I would suggest a fairly high degree of likelihood that they are going to run a BB8 and a JTR... although probably in the reverse order.

That's funny, I was thinking CLS, since R2 has always come right before him. But who knows...
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    You might get your wish. There are 6 dates after the 16th that have only Territory Wars or Territory battles. I would suggest a fairly high degree of likelihood that they are going to run a BB8 and a JTR... although probably in the reverse order.

hope so, starting to see guilds specifying JTR as a requirement