Mythic Ewok Event

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
I just wanted to say thank you for the fun and engaging event. The mythic tier was a really fun challenge with solid rewards for both the first time achievement and the repeat omegas.

I really enjoyed the strategy of having to face a "real" Ewok team on phase 8. Very well designed. Thank you!
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    It's not a 'real' team.

No real team can have 6 members.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    It's not a 'real' team.

I meant "real" in the sense that it was a diverse group of 6 different Ewoks, with all of their unique abilities in play. As opposed to something like 3 scouts, 2 EE and 3 Warriors or the like. It was much more fun and more similar to facing a strong and well-synergized arena team.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It's not a 'real' team.

I meant "real" in the sense that it was a diverse group of 6 different Ewoks, with all of their unique abilities in play. As opposed to something like 3 scouts, 2 EE and 3 Warriors or the like. It was much more fun and more similar to facing a strong and well-synergized arena team.

Exactly, similar to the 6 man phoenix squadron we faced in the thrawn mythic tier.
    Please keep these events comming, i enjoy them thoroughly!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    It's not a 'real' team.

There's an entire feature surrounding taking in a six man team in PvE.