Help in getting r2d2

Will this team get 7 star if not how can I improve. I have Vader gear ten, the rest gear 8 storm trooper, tarkin, royal guard, tie fighter. All of abilities will be at least 5-7. Who should I focus on gear and abilities with purple mats. I can get all to level 84.

Replies

• Random9
    510 posts Member
    Take all to level 84. Get all abilities to level 7. Omega tarkin's basic and ultimate firepower. Run tarkin lead for the speed boost. Put good mods on everyone, get storm and RG as tanky as possible, maybe bump them to gear 9. You should be good if you do that.
  • What does tanky mean? To gear up???
  • What does tanky mean? To gear up???

usually in this game it is to load up on protection (most important) and health basically make it so your character can take more hits and still be up and running
  • I have royal guard to gear 9. Who should I focus on for next gear 9, tarkin or tie fighter or stormtrooper?? Also, do I have a chance to 7 Star or should I just focus on palpatine event that’s next?
  • I have royal guard to gear 9. Who should I focus on for next gear 9, tarkin or tie fighter or stormtrooper?? Also, do I have a chance to 7 Star or should I just focus on palpatine event that’s next?

Tarkin. Tarkin's abilities are amazing, but in order to be able to use them you have to keep his speed up and his health above 0. TFP has an AOE that helps with buff heavy squads, but it isn't as helpful as just removing damage output.
  • Do y’all think I can 7 Star r2d2 with Vader tarkin tie fighter royal guard and stormtrooper. I have a 6 Star thrawn and only a 5 palp.
  • Do y’all think I can 7 Star r2d2 with Vader tarkin tie fighter royal guard and stormtrooper. I have a 6 Star thrawn and only a 5 palp.

Yes. It is theoretically possible with Magmatrooper instead of Vader. Vader is a hard farm, and they want to make it a high barrier to low difficulty farms. If you have the hard farms and legendary characters it just makes it easier.
  • I can’t do it Vader gear ten level84. Tarkin gear 9 level 84. Tie fighter stormtrooper royal all gear 8 level 82. Any advice to help or wait til next time?
  • I did it with this team:

Vader G9 (almost G10)
    Tarkin G9 (almost G10)
    TFP G9 (almost G10)
    Stormtrooper G8
    Royal Guard G8
    All level 79, so I had no omegas.

It was HARD. Really hard. But it's doable.

Get TFP's speed as close to 250 as possible. I think I only had him at 225-230, but the faster the better. Get Vader as close to 200 if possible. Any remaining speed goes on Tarkin. Use Potency mods on all three if you can; TFP needs Potency to land his anti-buff, Vader needs Potency to land DoTs, and Tarkin needs Potency to hit hard. Storm and RG should be modded with as much protection as possible, preferably from health mods.

Your goal is to keep R2 from being able to smokescreen himself using TFP's AOE. Kill R2. The rest will go down. You'll have to try quite a few times to get good RNG. The good news is you have the option to omega your toons (I didn't, being level 79), so you should be able to hit harder. Vader's Culling Blade and Force Crush abilities should be maxed if possible. Same for TFP's TIE Strike. Getting Ability Block on R2 is another way to prevent the smokescreen.