Add more shards

We need a new shard store character almost every one has Grevious, why not put some more people back in here like Jyn or Baze maybe Sabine, even better the vets (old han and chewie) That way we can get JTR faster.

Replies

• The shard shop is for gear now I'm pretty sure they've said there will be no more characters added there
  • “Almost everyone”... um no.

A ton of people don’t have him, and he’s a pretty trash character for now anyways.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    The shard shop is for gear now I'm pretty sure they've said there will be no more characters added there

Correct the current goals of the Shard shop is to supply gear.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I'm not even remotely close to having Grievous, and have little intention of getting him any time soon. The gear is infinitely more valuable.
    Still not a he.
  • Even if GG is reworked..i will not get him(it?) From shard shop. Too much valuable currency for gear.
    And the shard to token currency rate id horrendous lol.
    At that price..i will think of getting only traya...no one else is worth that time and effort and energy currently (and money for nonf2p'ians)
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Even if GG is reworked..i will not get him(it?) From shard shop. Too much valuable currency for gear.
    He's in the fleet store, too, at a much more reasonable price.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    For GG, the only reasonable price is "free."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Conveniently, you get free fleet currency every day.
    Still not a he.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    I was really hoping this was gonna be a "we need more arena shards" post. Take each shard and randomly split it into two shards to shake things up haha
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Even if GG is reworked..i will not get him(it?) From shard shop. Too much valuable currency for gear.

Too rare. Hence did not mention it
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Your RNG is not a representative sample.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Conveniently, you get free fleet currency every day.

I'm sure you got my point, but in case you didn't, I'd never waste fleet currency on GG any more than I'd waste shard shop currency on GG. GG or zetas? Hmmmm....
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm sure you got my point, but in case you didn't, I'd never waste fleet currency on GG any more than I'd waste shard shop currency on GG. GG or zetas? Hmmmm....
    Oh, I'm aware.

However, there are only so many characters in the shop who actually matter, and there comes a point where you've gotten all the zetas that really matter, and getting Grievous for laughs becomes a more reasonable decision.
    Not significantly more rare than, say, TIE Advanced, Slave I, Phoenix II, or the Ghost, yet people seven-star those all the time. And the speed doesn't change the cost.
    Still not a he.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Well if he was never getting reworked...(probable) better off never farming him.... As of now Zetas and gear vastly outweigh worthless character..

• Please don't necrobump old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close this off.
This discussion has been closed.