Can I unlock 7* R2?

Algive
11 posts Member
with this team?
https://swgoh.gg/u/aldogironda/collection/?f=empire

Probably Thrawn gear 9, stormtrooper and TFP with all abilites at 7, and another 2 omega(i think basic attack for Vader and Tarkin)

Replies

• CPace
    151 posts Member
    You can't. You don't have your Empire team all at 7*
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    I'll have it! Actually stormtrooper 11/100 (10 shards for day from battle, the others from the cantina shop), 56/100 for TFP. Gear, levels and abilities of my team make me able to unlock R2 7*stars? Or I need (that is impossible in a week) to increase it?
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Well, it will be tricky for you... R2 event is difficult, of course, easier than thrawn’s but still it is not easy... I cleared it with EP(g10) DV(g10) GMT(g9) RG(g8) MT(g8). No one was died at last tier. But EP and DV were crucial to me. You don’t have EP but you have Thrawn. Thrawn can recover protection, and it will be helpful.

DV’s basic, Thrawn’s special should be omegaed. Also, DV’s unique needs lv7. It increases his speed pretty much. It will be also helpful.

And I recommand Vader and Thrawn’s gears upgrade at least IX...
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    komji15 wrote: »
    Well, it will be tricky for you... R2 event is difficult, of course, easier than thrawn’s but still it is not easy... I cleared it with EP(g10) DV(g10) GMT(g9) RG(g8) MT(g8). No one was died at last tier. But EP and DV were crucial to me. You don’t have EP but you have Thrawn. Thrawn can recover protection, and it will be helpful.

DV’s basic, Thrawn’s special should be omegaed. Also, DV’s unique needs lv7. It increases his speed pretty much. It will be also helpful.

And I recommand Vader and Thrawn’s gears upgrade at least IX...

I hope it. Vader and Tarkin will be g10, Thrawn g9, the others 2 at g8
  • Just finished this without EP. Took some team shifting and RNG but got it done. This was the team I beat it with:

Thrown (L) g8
    Vader g9
    Tarkin g8
    TFP g9
    RG g9

Took two tries with this team but I had all five up at the end. Key was to use Thrawns fracture on R2. Then kill order was Han, Leia, R2, Luke, then Chewie and Old Ben. Thrawn lead was key without EP because of his Manuever ability and turn meter swap which I used with Vader to give him multiple back to back attacks. Also speed is not as important as survivability with this group because all you have to do is survive the initial salvo and then Fracture R2. Han and Leia are pretty squishy and after that it is cake.
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    Jamustir wrote: »
    Just finished this without EP. Took some team shifting and RNG but got it done. This was the team I beat it with:

Thrown (L) g8
    Vader g9
    Tarkin g8
    TFP g9
    RG g9

Took two tries with this team but I had all five up at the end. Key was to use Thrawns fracture on R2. Then kill order was Han, Leia, R2, Luke, then Chewie and Old Ben. Thrawn lead was key without EP because of his Manuever ability and turn meter swap which I used with Vader to give him multiple back to back attacks. Also speed is not as important as survivability with this group because all you have to do is survive the initial salvo and then Fracture R2. Han and Leia are pretty squishy and after that it is cake.

Yess! I did it at first try
    Thank you