This game really rewards time and effort quite well!

Gorem
1190 posts Member
I'm still pretty new to the game, but I made the choice to farm for empire last time r2d2/cls was around about a month ago, now hitting 78 I just unlocked six star R2D2 and it feels great! No panic farm here, Still working on getting some to seven but am to far away, also I know i'll need at least lvl 80 stuff to have a chance, needed 78 stuff to beat the six star with my Vader/Tarkin/Snowtrooper/Stormtrooper/TFP team.

And of course, I use Tarkins/Vaders/TFP ships, which is double bonus!

I always did wonder why so many had phoenix teams in arena, because they have always been the easiest arena teams to beat, but then I Saw how good thrawn is and it all made sense. Actually wondering about what I should focus for after I have everything ready for CLS/r2d2 seven star, may start going for phoenix team or go for the long RJT farm. Quite exciting all of it, hard fights, hard choices.

There is just so much to do in this game, I love it. Only thing that I don't like so far is that fully loaded tm the rebels got in R2's six star fight! x3

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    This game has unique rewards for many choices. Scoundrels get you credits, darkside ships and you can zeta farm, Phoenix open up many possibilities. The longer you play, the more characters you’ll unlock making things easier.
    I started the second week of release. It was a struggle catching up for about the first year or so. Then it started to get easier to keep up, rationing energy and resources became second nature. It is a fun game and we all wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    I always did wonder why so many had phoenix teams in arena, because they have always been the easiest arena teams to beat, but then I Saw how good thrawn is and it all made sense. Actually wondering about what I should focus for after I have everything ready for CLS/r2d2 seven star, may start going for phoenix team or go for the long RJT farm. Quite exciting all of it, hard fights, hard choices.

Go for the RJT farm! Beat your competition to the punch, be the first to bring Mary Sue into the arena! She is a pretty tough cookie, and First Order is a fun bunch to run even if they do not hold so well on defense.

Do not listen to me though, I am terrible at this game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yes, a good next goal would be thrawn he is a great toon.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

Go for the RJT farm! Beat your competition to the punch, be the first to bring Mary Sue into the arena! She is a pretty tough cookie, and First Order is a fun bunch to run even if they do not hold so well on defense.

Do not listen to me though, I am terrible at this game.

Actually its funny, I still don't really like using First order/resistance teams due to of course, my dislike of what Disney is doing to the franchise/ wish star wars episode 7/8 were done better. So I laughed a little to hard at seeing someone else call her a mary sue xD

Thing I do realise is she appears to be key to raid strats, so will need her there. Gotta help payback my awesome guild! :)

And Kyno, yeah, I know... and KueChael... so many choices xD I do actually still need to work on my scoundrels as I cannot currently beat the next level of credit heist, so will def have a focus there. Feels like the game must get crazy later on when you start rolling in the seven stars of all kinds!