Lowest toon health, 2 have the exact health

Stix
59 posts Member
I've noticed that if 2 characters have the lowest health(exact same health and both are lowest) that neither have the blue thing(don't know what it's called) above them to fulfill contracts.

Is this an oversight or way it was intended?

Sorry no screenshot.

@whomevercares

Replies

• PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Same health and same protection I would say that they odds are incredibly low. However you may be reffering to events and I don't know the answer to that. My assumption is that it would pick a random target
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    See screen shots here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bossk-Contract-with-enemies-with-equal-health/m-p/6781130#M12208

And feel free to spam the thread so it "highlights the issue and gets a higher priority"
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    PeteSolo wrote: »
    Same health and same protection I would say that they odds are incredibly low. However you may be reffering to events and I don't know the answer to that. My assumption is that it would pick a random target

Your assumption is wrong. It picks neither, which I am suprised because it would be another rng point for the game
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    Thanks
    @scuba

For the screenshot
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    These BH will be used in DS TB where health is the same for same characters. And yes you have same characters multiple times in one phase.... so we will see next week....

At it won't let me tag people....
    @kyno
    Whatever
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please discuss any additional details at Answers HQ to get this issue the attention it deserves
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>