Zombies are ruining the game.

CassiusDio
3 posts Member
edited May 2018
The easiest fix would make this game much better. Please rework Zombie Sister. Just remove the Taunt. The problem is that a weak and undeserving teams are decimating teams that should hold their own(Sith, Jedi, Rebels, Phoenix, etc.) against a group that is a mere footnote in the Star Wars world.
Don't misunderstand, I used to really like the Dathomir Sisters . It was not a popular team but it was fun because using them you could do some things and maybe beat someone you wouldn't otherwise.
When they added the zombie sister everyone soon figured out that she was a ringer. Now all of a sudden the Dathomir Sisters 80k combined are par with Darth Vador and a team of Sith rated at 100k.
I'm not ok with it, how are you?
Post edited by CassiusDio on

Replies

• Cahhmakt
    38 posts Member
    I’m okay with it
  • If your 100k Vader/Sith team can't deal with an 80k NS because of zombie, you might be doing it wrong.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    If your 100k Vader/Sith team can't deal with an 80k NS because of zombie, you might be doing it wrong.

This
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    It's variety... I think the endless revive should be a zeta though, considering it is better than most zetas.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Thought this must be a necro thread....
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Why do ppl always complain first instead of just asking how to beat them?
  • Nightsisters aren't that hard to beat. No nerf is needed
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    If your 100k Vader/Sith team can't deal with an 80k NS because of zombie, you might be doing it wrong.

DEFINITELY this
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    CassiusDio wrote: »
    ...against a group that is a mere footnote in the Star Wars world.
    Be careful with such words. The Nightsisters are important to quite a few people.
    Still not a he.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Nightsisters are formidable but not meta. Still, OP addresses zombie as being way too overpowered as she fits her team WAY too easily and effectively. 3* g6 toon should not be that good. It's not going to change though, no chance. She doesn't break the game and she was huge in the advertisement and sale of all nightsisters. Bottom line <<<
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    It's not that 3* g6 zombie is so good, it's that zombie's effectiveness at her job is largely gear independent.
    Still not a he.
  • Qvwste wrote: »
    Nightsisters are formidable but not meta. Still, OP addresses zombie as being way too overpowered as she fits her team WAY too easily and effectively. 3* g6 toon should not be that good. It's not going to change though, no chance. She doesn't break the game and she was huge in the advertisement and sale of all nightsisters. Bottom line <<<

This^
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The typical NS team isn't meta...i agree. Issue is, very few ppl run them in a way that can handle the meta.

Get rid of Talzin lead and run zzAsajj (L), zMT, zDaka, paper zombie and your 5th is zBariss. Her consistent top-offs when toons r critted keeps adding 50% tm every time they r damaged again under Ventress.

They move so fast and constantly take tm away, JTRey teams and Rex-led Wampa teams barely get to move once they get rolling.

Even EP is beatable on offense...and nothing holds on defense anyways.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    I'll make my point in this way: would anyone run EP at 3* G6?
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Qvwste wrote: »

Lol comparing apples to oranges never works well.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    NS have a different synergy...they benefit from death and recursion. Now, if zombie had offensive/special skills like other tanks do...i could see the issue. But, she's harmless...she just keeps eating bullets.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Qvwste wrote: »

Does he res now? Does his dying and rezzing give bonuses to his Imperial teammates? Does he also now tuant to protect them?

tl;dr your analogy stinks
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    CassiusDio wrote: »
    The problem is that a weak and undeserving teams are decimating teams that should hold their own(Sith, Jedi, Rebels, Phoenix, etc.) against a group that is a mere footnote in the Star Wars world.

[...]

Now all of a sudden the Dathomir Sisters 80k combined are par with Darth Vador and a team of Sith rated at 100k.
    I'm not ok with it, how are you?

1. I've used tripple—zeta nightsisters earlier in the arena. I can tell you, that NS really struggle against EP / Vader/Sith (nightmare) teams. If you can't beat NS with your team, then either your team composition, your mods or you gameplay is weak.

2. You should have been here back when Genosian Soldier was the king of attackers.

• Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Galactic power is not a good mean to assess a team. I'm pretty sure my 80K Resistance team owns your 100k empire/sith team.
    Night sisters are fine and that includes zombie.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    How is this thread not a necro?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Also "just remove her taunt" makes her useless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    I disagree with you, I don't mind zombie and like that the NS are unique as a squad. They aren't a problem for me in Arena either but they can be tricky sometimes.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Bear w/ me, gonna take u back a ways.Zombie is minor in comparison to...

Leia 4-shotting ppl

5's double-tapping off the bat

FOTP health based on the wrong stat so he had 3x what he should have.

The VERY 1st Rex-lead w/ SunFac, 5's, FOTP +1

At least we have ways to handle any character nowadays...back then, u were just burnt.