Sith Raid question

Prev1
Derkus
38 posts Member
Hi ppl,

So I was wondering about extra dmg in P4
When we launch our 1st heroic, I had 1m5 extra dmg without the last hit on her (my team was crappy because of kitchen sink & they did less than 100k)

This time it happened to some guildmates but not everyone (even if we're still in run)
I don't really understand.

Thx for your time
iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5

Replies

• From what I understand, if you happen to be playing when either nihilus or Sion get down to five percent, Traya absorbs them and you get credit for that five percent. I don't know if this is what you are running into, but it's the only "Extra" damage I know about.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From what I understand, if you happen to be playing when either nihilus or Sion get down to five percent, Traya absorbs them and you get credit for that five percent. I don't know if this is what you are running into, but it's the only "Extra" damage I know about.

This and there just seem to be general P4 issues with damage totals.
  • Derkus
    38 posts Member
    CG can you fix that bug plz ?
    iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Derkus wrote: »
    CG can you fix that bug plz ?

Thought they already fixed it by “flattening” the rewards so that no one cares if someone else got higher rank due to some damage bug. :)
  • Derkus
    38 posts Member
    Gears is not important as Traya, & when someone snipe you with a sh*tty team & got +2m ...
    Pretty discouraging
    iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Thanks for reporting this, we are investigating.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    @CG_Carrie
    There is also a damage bug where you don't get credit for all of the damage you do. I don't know if the issues are related - and I haven't figured out a cause yet (it definitely doesn't happen every time). I have several screenshots, but I'll just post a couple:

0cfui0l5sqzx.jpg
    xsu2kstjdbab.jpg

The damage shown also fails to take in to account the Plague damage suffered by the bosses.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Plague, just like expose/deathmark/thermal dets, is not allocated to any toon, but it still counts as total damage dealt.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Keja wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie
    There is also a damage bug where you don't get credit for all of the damage you do. I don't know if the issues are related - and I haven't figured out a cause yet (it definitely doesn't happen every time). I have several screenshots, but I'll just post a couple:

0cfui0l5sqzx.jpg
    xsu2kstjdbab.jpg

The damage shown also fails to take in to account the Plague damage suffered by the bosses.

You do realize the dmg allocated to each toon includes dmg they did to DN’s protection but the final actual total dmg to the raid excludes that. Hence your total dmg done to the raid is less than the sum of damages allocated to each toon.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    @CG_Carrie

0cfui0l5sqzx.jpg
    xsu2kstjdbab.jpg

Thanks yes. I believe they're related. And like @TVF mentions, probably related to the buffs and mechanics. We are definitely taking all screenshots and have a lot of proof of the bug, but we don't know what the underlying cause is, so any additional info is much appreciated.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Plague, just like expose/deathmark/thermal dets, is not allocated to any toon, but it still counts as total damage dealt.
    Right, but it should show on the total damage, and in the screenshots I posted, it isn't.

• Pretty quick response there... hrmmm
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie

0cfui0l5sqzx.jpg
    xsu2kstjdbab.jpg

You do realize the dmg allocated to each toon includes dmg they did to DN’s protection but the final actual total dmg to the raid excludes that. Hence your total dmg done to the raid is less than the sum of damages allocated to each toon.
    DN isn't getting over 1.5million protection.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Right, but it should show on the total damage, and in the screenshots I posted, it isn't.

That's fine but I got mentioned by a dev. ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

That's fine but I got mentioned by a dev. ;)

She's a producer. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Who needs raid balance when we can get a shoutout, amiright?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    You're barking up the wrong tree, I enjoy the raid.
  • I didn't specify a tree.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Great story.
  • I'd suggest just lopping off 5% of their health and having them die at 0% like one would expect, but that would just make P4 even harder, so... Yeah, I guess let's do that.
  • Derkus
    38 posts Member
    Any news ?
    iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167687/content-update-4-25-2018
    Ongoing Investigation of STR P4 Damage Overages
    We are aware that some players are experiencing instances in Phase 4, when Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus are defeated and Darth Traya is alone, where guild members with underpowered teams are registering very large damage totals to Darth Traya. In some cases that damage is being applied to someone else in your guild.
    We attempted a potential fix last week, but it seems the problem is persisting. We have some additional fixes we will be attempting later this week and next to hopefully correct the problem. More than anything, we want you to know we are aware of the issue and trying to find a solution. It has turned out to be a particularly slippery bug. Many thanks to those in the community who have helped us to debug it by providing logs, screenshots, information, and live feedback.
  • Derkus
    38 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Thx, but I was meaning a new one, because it's been there from launch* I think.

*STR launch.
    iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5
  • Burnsius
    24 posts Member
    Please take the daily rewards gear out of the sith rewards. No reason I should get something I have over 4,000 of for a reward
  • So quick question about phase 4 because it’s all over the place.

The first time a lord dies in phase 4, what percentage is it? Nihilus seems to go down at 10% and at Sion 5%.

Today, my NS team took Nihilus to .05% before Traya absorbed him? Have never killed Sion first and left Nihilus up. Is this normal? Love my zombie horde in this phase.

Thank you.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I've never seen it happen at any point other than 5% for either.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    So quick question about phase 4 because it’s all over the place.

The first time a lord dies in phase 4, what percentage is it? Nihilus seems to go down at 10% and at Sion 5%.

Today, my NS team took Nihilus to .05% before Traya absorbed him? Have never killed Sion first and left Nihilus up. Is this normal? Love my zombie horde in this phase.

Thank you.

Each should die at 5%. However, say two people enter p4 at the same time with dn at 10% and each were able to take down 4% of dn before their runs end. Neither of them will see dn go down during their run but dn will be @2% when a 3rd person enter the phase AFTER each of the first 2 had posted their 4% dn runs. This 3rd person will see dn go down as soon as dn takes any dmg and he will be credited for taking down 2% of dn’s hp. Same scenario applies to Sion. So yes it is possible for you to enter p4 with either dn or Sion alive AND sub 5%.
  • Vorgen wrote: »
    So quick question about phase 4 because it’s all over the place.

Thank you.

Each should die at 5%. However, say two people enter p4 at the same time with dn at 10% and each were able to take down 4% of dn before their runs end. Neither of them will see dn go down during their run but dn will be @2% when a 3rd person enter the phase AFTER each of the first 2 had posted their 4% dn runs. This 3rd person will see dn go down as soon as dn takes any dmg and he will be credited for taking down 2% of dn’s hp. Same scenario applies to Sion. So yes it is possible for you to enter p4 with either dn or Sion alive AND sub 5%.

Makes sense then. Thank you
  • Derkus
    38 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Plz devs it needs to be fix asap,I was 3rd with 8M5 DMG and ppl with 6Ms end with 12,13M DMG ... (+4, 5M Bonus DMG with randoms teams & no synergy)
    iPhone 4 / iOS 9.3.5