13Next

Replies

• I hope BHs will make a move in the arena
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Welcome to the forums @StardustBR. :)
    StardustBR wrote: »
    I hope BHs will make a move in the arena
    It doesn't look very promising but who knows...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a_cJ04pGtM

• CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    So...Bounty Hunters...still poor.
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    I am very surprised and delighted to see the GC's were allowed to post their vids here, seeing as across the board they all agree limited use for the new bounty hunter rework & Bossk.
    And a big thank you as Bossk has now been relegated to my wait until F2P.
  • What mods are y’all putting on Bossk?
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Masterfunk wrote: »
    What mods are y’all putting on Bossk?

Starting out trying speed mod set and protection on triangle, plus, and circle.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    garbage gonna
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Bossk can be made super tanky!!! Gear 12 no gear 12 pieces yet so still health and armour to gain.

36k health
    73k protection
    42%armour

Mods are good but still not optimized and he has 220 speed still. BH did 1mill in HSR P2 at Gear 11 only zeta on Bossk lead. The trick is don’t kill the minions your AOE attacks gain way more than you loose. And all your attacks are hitting Sion for huge numbers. Keep Bossk and IG88 under 3 though.
  • Does anyone know yet if/when Bossk will be farmable?

I "think" (not sure) the normal procedure here is introduce new toon marque, then leave them as data cards only for a few months, then stick them somewhere after that?

This toon is badly needed at 5/6* at least, having him sit at 3 is a shame, but I guess that is the point....
  • Does anyone know yet if/when Bossk will be farmable?

I "think" (not sure) the normal procedure here is introduce new toon marque, then leave them as data cards only for a few months, then stick them somewhere after that?

This toon is badly needed at 5/6* at least, having him sit at 3 is a shame, but I guess that is the point....

There is a post dedicated to cadence in this forum. 6 weeks after marquee character is released to Chromium and Shipments. 6 weeks after that Character is released to normal farming location (cantina or hard node). Bossk is a tank and is actually very viable at 3* or 4* for those who bought the pack.