Next Zeta

What is my next Zeta
Swgoh.gg:
https://swgoh.gg/u/admiralgugel/

Replies

• I would say crackling doom. Depending on your arena line up. What's your current arena squad?
  • Never mind I found your squad. I would zeta palp and use his lead instead to be honest. But if you're gonna stick with thrawn lead, I'd zeta lord of hunger
  • Yeah sorry. Forgot to mention that I am going to be running the Nightmare team in arena
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Definitely Palp's lead first, then Nihilus Unique, Vader Unique, Palp or Thrawn Unique, then Sion Unique.

I believe this is the order because of how long it takes for Zetas, this is the most efficient.

I personally just Zeta'd Palp's lead and am going to Zeta Vader's lead next so I can start my way to soloing raids.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • DarthGugel
    175 posts Member
    Already have thrawn unique
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Calastar wrote: »
    Definitely Palp's lead first, then Nihilus Unique, Vader Unique, Palp or Thrawn Unique, then Sion Unique.

I believe this is the order because of how long it takes for Zetas, this is the most efficient.

I personally just Zeta'd Palp's lead and am going to Zeta Vader's lead next so I can start my way to soloing raids.

I think you'll have just as much success soloing raids with Thrawn's Ebb and Flow unique than you will with Vader's lead, but you'll get a lot more use out of it in other areas. This is coming from someone who has neither zeta'd, but that's what I would do.