[GIFs] SWGOH Reactions Thread

Replies

• When you've been largely ignoring the Mod system, and you decide it's about time you up your mod game. Then you start learning the system, what's good and what's not...
    giphy.gif
    Not to mention how much credits it costs.
    giphy.gif

The thought lot starting mods from scratch at this point:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Uh...grab them speed arrows when you see them. Triangle mods are a pain. If you get killed, shake it off.
  • Waiting for CG to post the Event Calendar.

giphy.gif
  • Difficulty curve pun too suggestive? Barely making it through the special mission with the tattered remained of your team:

giphy.gif
  • 6 starring Hermit Yoda:

giphy.gif
  • When you invite little dudes/new players to ally with you to help them out but they don't add you:

giphy.gif
  • Raid Han is the May login character:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Raid Han is the May login character:

giphy.gif
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I guess it depends on whether you have him maxed. I'm just kinda tired of login characters that just end up as shard shop currency.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I guess it depends on whether you have him maxed. I'm just kinda tired of login characters that just end up as shard shop currency.

Understandable. I, on the other hand, haven't even reached unlock on him yet. I will this month, though, thanks to the login rewards.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yerff is all:

giphy.gif

Kyno is all:

giphy.gif

Edit: Don't lie, you're now imagining Kyno like this every time he posts on the forums.
  • Lol
    For the record, I didn't swear. I have no idea why it removed that word. I even tried changing it to a different word, but it removed that one too.
  • Lol
    For the record, I didn't swear. I have no idea why it removed that word. I even tried changing it to a different word, but it removed that one too.

Honestly, I went with that .gif because I couldn't find one similar to what I was picturing (in this case just a household vent blowing ribbons into the room) and it sufficiently--if a little aggressively--expressed the whole "bro, just let me yell and get it out of my system" aspect of venting.

And because this is a .gif thread have some of the things that popped up when searching "vent" in giphy:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Not being disciplined about upgrading your characters:

giphy.gif
  • That moment when you battle an opponent in Arena, knowing you can't win, but all you're doing is sitting there doing nothing for the last 5 minutes before your Arena refresh, so that you can't get sniped:
    giphy.gif
  • Finally 7 starring Tarkin's ship:

giphy.gif
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    When an arena battle begins...

And you lose the coin flip despite having faster characters. So his zPalp AoEs first.

Stuns 5.

Your zPalp survives, comes out of stun, finally drops his AoE....and stuns...zero.

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • When you thought you could seven star Tarkin's ship, but in reality you don't have enough ship credits (yes, that really just happened):

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• When you're down by 40 banners in Territory Wars and there is only 30 seconds left on the clock when one of your guildmates takes out the last hodge-podge team in the territory, netting your guild victory at the last possible moment:

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • When a guild deliberately leaves off a member so they can face your guild with 20 million more GP and guarantee themselves first place loot:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How they must feel when they can only beat you by 100 banners:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • Unlocking Bossk:

giphy.gif
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    Trying the Rebel Roundup event t2 with undergeared imps OpenWateryBarasinga-max-1mb.gif

• My thought on bonus drops:

giphy.gif

• When you collect all the gear needed for Bossk Gear 8, but lack the credits to level him up high enough to equip them:
    2in1v5.jpg

Then finding out you can't use him in the TB special mission anyway, because he isn't 4 stars:
    shocked-face2.gif
  • When you blow through the first three waves of a DSTB mission with your level 7 abilities, G7/8 Troopers:

giphy.gif

But then they stall and die horribly in 4/4:

giphy.gif

And, for fun, my war face:

giphy.gif
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Me when I finally understood that nihilus doesn't heal when he annihilates someone, he just absorbs their max health capacity, not their actual health...
    30v1uko.gif
  • Bounty Hunters getting slaughtered in the first stage of the SM:

giphy.gif
  • When you know it' not going to go well, but you try the IPD mission with your baby troopers anyway, and it goes about as well as you expected to (as in they died horribly in less than 30 seconds):

giphy.gif

When training droid income controls how fast you level up characters more than credit income:

giphy.gif

When you need to mod all these teams you're in the process of building up, but refuse to farm mods before you finish veterans, and your mod inventory is all like:

giphy.gif

• When training droid income controls how fast you level up characters more than credit income:

giphy.gif

When you're sitting on over 27k training droids, and you finally earn enough credits to use them.

ADNXlB.gif
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    When you finish Veterans:

giphy.gif

But when you log in next and hit up Veteran Han, only to go "wait, didn't I just finish this?" a moment later:

giphy.gif

When you can fight the guy who was No. 1 in your shard since you started paying attention to the leaderboard until like a month ago when he suddenly stopped being No. 1 and he must have quit because his 107k, all zetas (except BB-8's second unique) JTR team is now rank 80 and you're going to fight him just to see what happens and:

giphy.gif

When you forget the img tags before posting:

giphy.gif
  • How you spend the rest of Territory Wars when you set all your good teams on defense:

bHJEQHP.gif

When the other guild has 20 million GP on you, but still--somehow--can't hold a candle to your guild:

LygOJ5M.gif

Your guild after your first successful HAAT:

HRtYDRN.gif

Wanting the chat update:

i7Ctofa.gif