Galactic War Currency

Just an observation: it does no good having currency in the 100’s since there’s no shards that require 50’s. Might as well have them in single digits. Random thought.

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Except it does have value, because if you fail to complete another GW (the only way you could have gotten to an increment other than 400), it might still get you enough currency to make a purchase.
    Still not a he.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    And if you are at the point of being able to beat it consistently or SIM it you can throw a couple galactic wars to get your currency rounded off to an even 400 if having a number not divisible by 400 bugs you. I know that's what I did.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You gave up credits, shards, ability mats, etc. just to get to an even number?

Hmmm.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    It used to cost like 15? To refresh the GW shop. So yea there was a point to it.
  • but now it doesnt matter if the GW gives
    a max of 1200 tokens that redeem at the rate of 400 tokens for 5 character shards and 4 ship shards
    or
    a max of 12 tokens that redeem at the rate of 4 tokens for 5 character shards and 4 ship shards
    just adding the extra 0s does nothing in its current state as every purchase is the same price