Uneducated

Boba_The_Fetter
3393 posts Member
edited May 2018
Please don't buy 4* or lower ARROW mods. They wouldnt keep them In the store or show up as often if people of your intellect kept buying them.
Post edited by Boba_The_Fetter on

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Also don't buy mods that don't have a speed secondary because then they will change the algorithm so all mods in the store have speed secondaries
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Atleast the OP is being honest with his self described thread title
  • Atleast the OP is being honest with his self described thread title

Ah wonderful logic you have there son
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Atleast the OP is being honest with his self described thread title

Much better then yours sweetie, your the one swimming in the deep end without a lifejacket. Better be careful the tinfoil doesn’t cause you to sink to the bottom
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    I'm curious what exactly is meant by "if people to your intellect".
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Poxx wrote: »
    I'm curious what exactly is meant by "if people to your intellect".

Autocorrected from 'of'

Great job pointing out the frivolous though
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    this is hilarious.
    You're right, the 4* or lower arrows show up often because others are not as smart as you are xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    this is hilarious.
    You're right, the 4* or lower arrows show up often because others are not as smart as you are xD

Well gee golly thanks for the support #thumbsupyour
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Let's stay on topic please....
  • Just figured they don't do things about important stuff often might as well request something smaller
  • Atleast the OP is being honest with his self described thread title

Much better then yours sweetie, your the one swimming in the deep end without a lifejacket. Better be careful the tinfoil doesn’t cause you to sink to the bottom

Ehh, OK? Whatever any of that means ...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    this is hilarious.

If you wanted support from the players you think are responsible for those 4* and lower arrows showing up so often, maybe not implying they're stoopid is a good way to start. A smart guy like yourself should know that, then again, a smart guy also knows that those mods showing up has nothing to do with how frequently they're bought.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    How many people buy grey defense squares?

The idea that what people buy determines what is in the shop is laughable.

And you shouldn't buy any speed arrows, even 5 dot. Farm them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef wrote: »
    this is hilarious.

If you wanted support from the players you think are responsible for those 4* and lower arrows showing up so often, maybe not implying they're stoopid is a good way to start. A smart guy like yourself should know that, then again, a smart guy also knows that those mods showing up has nothing to do with how frequently they're bought.

Wasn't so much looking for support but a roundabout way of saying to the devs that 4* mods are annoying to see. Specifically arrow cause the others can at least drop speed secondaries (some 4* I have with 11+ speed).

But I guess this game can just make people vent on internet forums sometimes
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

• Riffinator
    2585 posts Member

did you just quote yourself?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF wrote: »

You don't buy 5* arrow mods in the store you actually farm them from mod challenges? Really?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Riffinator wrote: »

did you just quote yourself?

Yes.

"Emphasis"
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    this is hilarious.

Wasn't so much looking for support but a roundabout way of saying to the devs that 4* mods are annoying to see. Specifically arrow cause the others can at least drop speed secondaries (some 4* I have with 11+ speed).

But I guess this game can just make people vent on internet forums sometimes

Lol “roundabout”. Your so far off in left field with that comment from your original comment regarding intellect that it’s hilarious. Hence the first comment made regardIn the thread title.

Mods are random that show up, get over it, complete all challenges to increases the higher tiers showing in store.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

You don't buy 5* arrow mods in the store you actually farm them from mod challenges? Really?

Yes.

I have like 30 now, and I don't think I've bought a single one. The point of buying mods is to get a (chance at a) good speed secondary, which is generally worthless on an arrow. A grey speed arrow is basically the same as a gold speed arrow so why buy a gold one when you can farm grey ones?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sorry, this is going off topic and we dont need to go down the road of personal attacks.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.