$100 of Chromium Pack Openings!

Replies

• We look at what’s in the Chromium packs as of May 8th, 2018.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Why are we looking at the results of a simple random generator... I can write the same code in 10 minutes.. Get the same excitement.
    You wouldnt get the shards that way, but come on, these are clearly not worth the crystals.
  • Once again, this is what we call click bait. Summarize your findings please; if I am sufficiently interested, then I may watch your video. But probably not.
  • "I have too much money, here CG, you have it!"

I spend a bit on the game but on less....random stuff, like crystals.

Then again I've never liked unboxing videos of any type anyway. They serve little purpose.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I don’t watch clickbait videos. Ever.
  • ThunderWack1
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    You might be the biggest id/ot I've ever known. Or your parents are. Or I am for believing EA didn't give you the 100 so it's an advertisement.

Hey man, I understand your criticism. I am trying to gain subscribers and I thought this video would help, it didn’t. You live and learn, but I do work very hard for my own money, 12 hour days, in hog barns, so please don’t say my parents are id/ots. Yes I can understand why you say I am, I was trying something different, people didn’t like it. It’s something I’m still learning.
  • You might be the biggest id/ot I've ever known. Or your parents are. Or I am for believing EA didn't give you the 100 so it's an advertisement.

Hey man, I understand your criticism. I am trying to gain subscribers and I thought this video would help, it didn’t. You live and learn, but I do work very hard for my own money, 12 hour days, in hog barns, so please don’t say my parents are id/ots. Yes I can understand why you say I am, I was trying something different, people didn’t like it. It’s something I’m still learning.

You probably would have done better to wait for the next big marquee event and purchased $100 worth of shards for whichever character comes along. I think most people would find that a bit more interesting.
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    You might be the biggest id/ot I've ever known. Or your parents are. Or I am for believing EA didn't give you the 100 so it's an advertisement.

You probably would have done better to wait for the next big marquee event and purchased $100 worth of shards for whichever character comes along. I think most people would find that a bit more interesting.

He did for death sion
  • Hey man, I understand your criticism. I am trying to gain subscribers and I thought this video would help, it didn’t. You live and learn, but I do work very hard for my own money, 12 hour days, in hog barns, so please don’t say my parents are id/ots. Yes I can understand why you say I am, I was trying something different, people didn’t like it. It’s something I’m still learning.

That is a very good response by you, dude. Because of it I will check out your YouTube page and see what is going on.
  • Hey man, I understand your criticism. I am trying to gain subscribers and I thought this video would help, it didn’t. You live and learn, but I do work very hard for my own money, 12 hour days, in hog barns, so please don’t say my parents are id/ots. Yes I can understand why you say I am, I was trying something different, people didn’t like it. It’s something I’m still learning.

That is a very good response by you, dude. Because of it I will check out your YouTube page and see what is going on.

Thanks man, as I said, I’m still learning, and any criticism given I can learn from and get better. I appreciate your response as well!
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member

Yeah wow, I'll definitely check out some of your stuff after that response. Sorry that other guy has to be so necessarily rude. Good luck with the youtube channel and thanks for doing videos on our favorite game!
  • Personally, I remember a YouTuber doing a similar opening to prove a theory on Nihilus drop rates. It ended up proving a very high drop rate for Nihilus. While things may have changed since then, I think this was a very cool experiment. Great job!
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Spending crystals + Random generator (without fading out characters you got) => unnecessary shards.

Yes we know it and I also recommend you to use crystals to buy shards or materials.

And spending money to survive on SWGoH is not a must!
  • ShmurdaTK wrote: »
    Personally, I remember a YouTuber doing a similar opening to prove a theory on Nihilus drop rates. It ended up proving a very high drop rate for Nihilus. While things may have changed since then, I think this was a very cool experiment. Great job!

this ^

If I remember correctly, someone did the same thing when they released echo into chromiums. Helps the player base understand the odds a bit better without forking over the money.

Thanks for taking the monetary hit to show new people in the game what to expect. I liked the video. I think a lot of the people negatively criticizing would take back their comments if they watched. Yes the title is a bit click bait-y, but whatever, it was good stuff.

Suggestion, not sure if you have the capabilities with your video editing, but to increase its usefulness to newer players you might want to highlight which characters came in which release. I know you did say it about Rose and Holdo, but maybe insert an image over the characters that says "released 4/12" <-- I have no idea if that date is accurate.
  • Haters. Thanks for doing this. Cool to see. I thought you had great drops overall. Assuming you were not an end-game player, these were all pretty awesome.

Here is a quick summary of what i saw.If i was a new player and was willing to spend $100 and you told me I would get all of this for $100, I would strongly consider it.

Holdo - 20
    FO SF TP - 10
    Rose - 20
    Shaman - full+12
    Spirit - 10
    Eath Koth - 12
    Viasa Marr - Full
    Wicket - Full
    Paploo - 10
    Geo soldier - 12
    Imperial Comando - 10
    Fox - 10
    Gar Saxon - 20

One that went to shard shop
    12 Asajj
    49 Chopper
    12 FOTP
    20 Sion
    160 Daka
    36 some jawa
    12 Nihilus
    80 Lando
    12 Plo Koon
    12 Maul
    50 Cody
    23 Qui Gon
    12 Snow
    50 Chirrut
    50 Lobot
    12 Death
    50 Phasma
    12 Shore
    12 Sidious
    80 Nute
    20 Unmasked
    30 Fulcrum
    80 Tarkin
    12 B2
    12 Dooku
    12 Ewok Scout
    80 Geo ?
    10 Vet Chewy
    12 K2SO
    12 Aayla
  • darthjeary wrote: »
    Haters. Thanks for doing this. Cool to see. I thought you had great drops overall. Assuming you were not an end-game player, these were all pretty awesome.

Here is a quick summary of what i saw.If i was a new player and was willing to spend $100 and you told me I would get all of this for $100, I would strongly consider it.

Holdo - 20
    FO SF TP - 10
    Rose - 20
    Shaman - full+12
    Spirit - 10
    Eath Koth - 12
    Viasa Marr - Full
    Wicket - Full
    Paploo - 10
    Geo soldier - 12
    Imperial Comando - 10
    Fox - 10
    Gar Saxon - 20

One that went to shard shop
    12 Asajj
    49 Chopper
    12 FOTP
    20 Sion
    160 Daka
    36 some jawa
    12 Nihilus
    80 Lando
    12 Plo Koon
    12 Maul
    50 Cody
    23 Qui Gon
    12 Snow
    50 Chirrut
    50 Lobot
    12 Death
    50 Phasma
    12 Shore
    12 Sidious
    80 Nute
    20 Unmasked
    30 Fulcrum
    80 Tarkin
    12 B2
    12 Dooku
    12 Ewok Scout
    80 Geo ?
    10 Vet Chewy
    12 K2SO
    12 Aayla

You have no idea how much I appreciate you doing this, this took you time. Thank you so much!