How To Turn Scariff Rebel Pathfinder Into Nightsister Zombie (Defesnive Time Out Team)

Prev1
A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.

TODAY I WILL BE TALLKING ABOUT A FUN WAY TO TURN SCARIFF REBEL PATHFINDER INTO AN UNDYING MONSTER. I will also be talking about how to use that to tour advantage on the defensive.

First we must talk about what makes Scariff Rebel Pathfinder so great. His Unique ensures he revives every time he is defeated as long as he has a buff (He taunts woth his AOE and inflicts offense down on enemies also grants 15% turnnmeter to all allies on his basic). HOW do we use this to our advantage

There are two ways one is completely RNG dependent while the other is not i will start with the non rng dependent line-up.

Mock Team: Azajj Lead (All Zeta), Zombie, Zaka(Zeta Old Daka), scariff rebel pathfinder & Zalzin(Zeta Talzin). As any meta team would require they all need to be as fast as possible.

How Does This Team Work?
I wll start by how scariff fits into this team. Zaka grants all reviving allies offense up & defense up on revive so scariff always comes back buffed with low health ready to revive again lol. Scariff also grants allies speed up anytime he is defeated so the sister get 25% faster every time he dies plus the turn meter they all gain for killing Scariff. I dont think i need to go further on how all this will power the Nightsisters into God Mode.

Another Nightsisters team would be Zalzin lead instead of Azajj which may be even worse am more preferable both on offensive & defensive grounds.

The Second Team Is Just A Fun Team With Not Much Arena Viability.

Mock Team: Clone Wars Chewbacca Lead, Scariff Rebel Pathfinder, Bodhi Rook, Old Ben & Zaka. They also need to be as fast as possible & the will become a defensive nightmare for many opponents.

How Do They Work Together?
There are three very defensive tanks one healer/reviver & one support. I will start with Bodhi Rook his unique grants allies with offense up 50% defense & he grants offense up at the end of each of his turns & also with his special ability which is very essential to reduce damage. He also removes turnmeter, calls assists & grants turnmeter. Chewbaccas lead grants high defense & also grants allies a 50% chance to gain defense up when damaged this also grants Scariff a 50% chance to revive when defeated without any buffs. I dont need to talk about Zaka's unique that will grant him offense & defense up on revive with 20%turnmeter. Scariff also gains 15% max health & 20% turnnmeter for each living rebel ally so he revives with 45% health defense up & offense up & 80% turnnmeter while granting speed up. Old ben on the othdr hand is a popular troublesome tank that shuts down the opponent.

I hope you had fun reading this & seen a new way to use less popular toons. Criticism & more ideas are welcome.

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT

Replies

• You can swap Bodhi Rook for Bobba Fett for more offensive capabilities
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Very cool idea and outside the box, but in the current meta at least, w/ Sion and Thrawn running rampant, when your buffs aren't stolen, u r fractured or stunned by EP.

It may b quite viable once the Sith meta changes, but I don't see it holding up in Arena atm.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Any "can't revive" skill stops SRP and a lot of meta teams use Nihilus. Alternatively, non-damage buff removal (JTR, KRU, Greedo...) will do the trick as well. Zombie has the unique advantage that her revive can't be prevented.
  • InstantDoneWithYou
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Poxx wrote: »
    Very cool idea and outside the box, but in the current meta at least, w/ Sion and Thrawn running rampant, when your buffs aren't stolen, u r fractured or stunned by EP.

It may b quite viable once the Sith meta changes, but I don't see it holding up in Arena atm.

The Azajj & especially Zalzin lead works well AOE simply means Scariff is coming back & Nightsisters are powered TM Offense Stacking Max Health Stacking. Though i know some met will take them out but you will enter top 100
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Any "can't revive" skill stops SRP and a lot of meta teams use Nihilus. Alternatively, non-damage buff removal (JTR, KRU, Greedo...) will do the trick as well. Zombie has the unique advantage that her revive can't be prevented.

That’s why the zombie is there, in case SRP fails in his mission. I can see how this is a bear of a team under Asajj.

How do they handle Empire with Sion or Sith Triumvirate?
    Nauros wrote: »

I know that can stop scariff but he is to be used as an auxiliary tank to support zombie it most likely zombie that will be annihilated by Nihilus . Scariff is also an averagely fast toon. The extra 15% turnnmeter he give allies from his basic & speed up will make them faster. Which helps the already fast nightsisters a lot
    GENERAL INSTANT

That’s why the zombie is there, in case SRP fails in his mission. I can see how this is a bear of a team under Asajj.

They handle a lot of teams well on offense especially because you can regulate things but thrawn & traya are their biggest challenge
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Then it's just sisters without the Acolyte-Zombie combo, which is not very impressive. EP meta should beat it easily.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Being somewhat of a NS fan myself...zzAsajj(L), zTalzin, Daka, Talia, Paper zombie 2*...i'd b far more inclined to agree w/ u if Scarif wasn't the only 1 on the team to grant a buff. If he's fractured or Sion strips his buffs and he dies, or DN annihilates him, it's curtains...and all 3 of them r prevalent atm.

Great idea, bad timing.

Didn't see the double post.
  • InstantDoneWithYou
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Then it's just sisters without the Acolyte-Zombie combo, which is not very impressive. EP meta should beat it easily.

You can throw Acolyte in the mix but you dont need Acolyte here i prefer using her else where. Zalzin or Azajj lead is adequate to power them & make them fast enough team fast enough plague can change the tide of battle.
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Pretty sure zPalpatine teams wreck this team regardless because of all the AoE and team wide stuns and cooldown reduction. Not to mention Sion and his team dispel.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    Being somewhat of a NS fan myself...zzAsajj(L), zTalzin, Daka, Talia, Paper zombie 2*...i'd b far more inclined to agree w/ u if Scarif wasn't the only 1 on the team to grant a buff. If he's fractured or Sion strips his buffs and he dies, or DN annihilates him, it's curtains...and all 3 of them r prevalent atm.

Great idea, bad timing.

Thats just one meta there is no panacea for all teams there is always a weaknesses but its a strong team
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Poxx wrote: »

Great idea, bad timing.

Thats just one meta there is no panacea for all teams there is always a weaknesses but its a strong team
    Poxx wrote: »

Great idea, bad timing.

Also its better annihilate is wasted on Scariff than your nightsisters
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • InstantDoneWithYou
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Lumovanis wrote: »
    Pretty sure zPalpatine teams wreck this team regardless because of all the AoE and team wide stuns and cooldown reduction. Not to mention Sion and his team dispel.

They are better as an offensive team but do well against a lot of other teams few teams do well against s Zalpatine Zion Zihilus Thrawn & Zader combo
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    a fruitful day to you too OP
  • Interesting idea. I have NS with ZZTalzin but only Asajj's uniqued zetad plus Scariff so may give it a
    try
  • Interesting idea. I have NS with ZZTalzin but only Asajj's uniqued zetad plus Scariff so may give it a
    try

Do you have Old Daka She Is Important For Scariffs Endless Revives
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    I also think that this can be countered easily. Dispels, buff immunities are not uncommon in arena.. Also, why not just start killing Daka instead of the tank.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i think that you would get alot more possitive responses if you weren´t overselling the teams. Just call them "fun to use teams" or something, maybe throw in vid with them beating one or two actual "meta" teams.
    i noticed i feel inclined to prove that the team you're proposing isn't all that, and judging by the replies i'm not the only one.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • InstantDoneWithYou
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    leef wrote: »
    i think that you would get alot more possitive responses if you weren´t overselling the teams. Just call them "fun to use teams" or something, maybe throw in vid with them beating one or two actual "meta" teams.
    i noticed i feel inclined to prove that the team you're proposing isn't all that, and judging by the replies i'm not the only one.

They arent the best team out there but are good enough to be too 100 in arena also you need to try them out before judging. I dont want to post videos nor pictures forum only. The aim is to give another tank endless revives & using that to power the sisters so they get OP faster
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Roopehun wrote: »
    I also think that this can be countered easily. Dispels, buff immunities are not uncommon in arena.. Also, why not just start killing Daka instead of the tank.

You cant start killing zaka because of the two tanks dont forget we are talking about paper Zombie & a not so strong Scariff plus if you kill Zaka she would probably revive when Azajj uses her basic under Zalzin
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    have YOU tried all those teams you're suggesting though?
    anyway, it was just a suggestion. Do with it as you please. I think it will make the treads less "hostile" and more fun to take part in.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    have YOU tried all those teams you're suggesting though?
    anyway, it was just a suggestion. Do with it as you please. I think it will make the treads less "hostile" and more fun to take part in.

Yes ive tried but dont have all zetas. Thank you Suggestion noted
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

They arent the best team out there but are good enough to be too 100 in arena also you need to try them out before judging. I dont want to post videos nor pictures forum only. The aim is to give another tank endless revives & using that to power the sisters so they get OP faster

@leef I feel this every time he posts!!

In reply to the original post,
    Ha
    Ha
    Ha
  • Sounds like a nice team for TW
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Something I tried a while ago but couldn't get SRP fast enough to taunt frequently.
    I requested videos from youtubers/game changers with a fast SRP but, as far as I remember, none were made.
  • @InstantDoneWithYou - I'm enjoying your posts.

Of course, as you state many times, no team is perfect and there isn't a team cannot be beaten. That's how the game is engineered and it wouldn't be much of a game if that wasn't the case!

Thank you for taking the time out to add some things different and unsual to the board. Good food for thought.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    @InstantDoneWithYou - I'm enjoying your posts.

Of course, as you state many times, no team is perfect and there isn't a team cannot be beaten. That's how the game is engineered and it wouldn't be much of a game if that wasn't the case!

Thank you for taking the time out to add some things different and unsual to the board. Good food for thought.

+1
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    I use this in TW. It works great against the foolish AI. The problem is that Pathfinder just can't taunt often enough to draw any real attention to himself. He gets one taunt per battle. By the time he gets to taunt again, the battle is over. Sometimes the AI will foolishly kill him several times for no reason. But a human player isn't going to. So, like many things in this game, it can be great on offense, but fails horribly on defense. I prefer Kylo Unmasked as my 2nd tank in arena for NS.