The phoenix team I used for palpatine today

Wardai
252 posts Member
Thought I would offer my team I used for palpatine. Didn't lose anyone, my focus was one of the RG, EP, second RG (he was low so thought just easier to finish him) and then Vader.

Hera G8 unique omega'd
Zeb G8 unique and basic omega'd
Ezra G8 no omegas
Kanan G8 unique omega'd
Chopper G8 no omegas

Like most people I would recommend maybe gearing/getting some maxing out abilities like Ezra/Chopper uniques. I had decent RNG, palpatine only got two goes at using his stun special and got 3 both times.

Link to my phoenix
https://swgoh.gg/u/wardai750/collection/?f=phoenix

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I just got him at 7* today with Phoenix as well on my alt account. All level 84, all unique and basic abilities omega’d, and not one mod between them. Did it on my first attempt and only lost chopper.

Phoenix handles this event pretty easily.

Congrats on getting Palpatine!
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    You too, thought I would just share, like some people did for r2 incase there was the last race to get phoenix geared/omega'd.

Still need to put more into them for the return of thrawn so it's not a waste anyway.
  • Congrats!
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Got the 5* myself. Now to build the team around him.

I hope he's easier to gear than ******* Phoenix are who should be ready by the time ol' Thrawny circles back around.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Just Did it
    Level 68
    Kanan here gear 8
    Rest gear 7
    Only health mods maxed only special abilities rest skills were not

I think I got lucky too
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Got the 5* myself. Now to build the team around him.

I hope he's easier to gear than ******* Phoenix are who should be ready by the time ol' Thrawny circles back around.

I got mine to g9 as soon as I unlocked him and looking at g10 soon. Seems a lot easier to gear him then others but I've been banking some resources. Congrats and enjoy shocking people to death.
    Toshevbgg wrote: »
    Just Did it
    Level 68
    Kanan here gear 8
    Rest gear 7
    Only health mods maxed only special abilities rest skills were not

I think I got lucky too

Congrats, did you get 7* with that, because that seems extremely lucky lol.