Daily 600 question

Prev1
First I searched and all I could find were threads about using a daily 600 rule and enforcing it, etc.

Ok So I'm trying to hoard crystals for characters going to shipments and my question is; to still make daily 600 in tickets what's the minimum needed refresh wise to make it? I know there's 135 in free energy refreshes and 45 in cantina so that 180, how much other free energy?

Replies

• You get 10 regular energy per hour, and 5 Cantina.

So one crystal refresh per day will get you the 600.
  • As far as I can see it, and for me at least, do your Dailies and the 600 get done as well.
  • Also saving energy to right after reset helps a bunch too. But like the hipster said one yellow energy refresh will get you there. These purps are accumulated just from dailies so you’re good.
  • Ok Cool! Thanks for the answers :)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    If you're really stingy you can actually split that 1 refresh across 2 days I believe. So the correct answer is 0.5 refresh :D
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    If you're really stingy you can actually split that 1 refresh across 2 days I believe. So the correct answer is 0.5 refresh :D

Yep. There’s a way to do it- it’s somewhere in here. Also we get purps for daily login as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You get 10 regular energy per hour, and 5 Cantina.

This. And yes you can split that refresh to use exactly what you need and save the rest for the next day.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You get 10 regular energy per hour, and 5 Cantina.

This. And yes you can split that refresh to use exactly what you need and save the rest for the next day.

So helpful!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    As far as I can see it, and for me at least, do your Dailies and the 600 get done as well.

That doesn't get you there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    As far as I can see it, and for me at least, do your Dailies and the 600 get done as well.

It doesn't? I've never tried to do my 600s every day...ever...every time I've ever looked (and I just did look before trying), my 600 are done. I'd always assumed that these were a result of me doing the dailies.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

It doesn't? I've never tried to do my 600s every day...ever...every time I've ever looked (and I just did look before trying), my 600 are done. I'd always assumed that these were a result of me doing the dailies.

it's possible to get you there with just doing your dailies and without refreshing, but it isn't possible to do so multiple days in a row.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Nope. Especially on non energy days, you will hit around 300-400 from your HN, cantina, LS/DS. Probably less if you just do what you need.

You are doing more than you need for your dailies of you hit 600, without paying attention and refreshing just to do it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I really hope there are players out there getting 600 daily with only using 1 refresh every 2 days. That level of commitment and efficiency is just awesome.
    That said, refreshing is the most beneficial use of "free" crystals imo, so i wouldn't recommend just refreshing once every 2 days.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    rsZF7DE.png
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    I really hope there are players out there getting 600 daily with only using 1 refresh every 2 days. That level of commitment and efficiency is just awesome.
    That said, refreshing is the most beneficial use of "free" crystals imo, so i wouldn't recommend just refreshing once every 2 days.

Agreed
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    rsZF7DE.png

This can't be posted enough. To be fair it's an easy mistake to make and I made it myself for the first several months I played, until someone in my second guild set me straight.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    rsZF7DE.png

We were talking about this, when we were talking about daily activities

XR1yIpb.jpg
  • Yeah, but I plan to hoard for possibly bossk, so I can 5* him for BH mission, and maybe gear as well i need to start banking everything to be honest haha.. my credit heists usually end up like that south park episodes.. "aaaaand... It's gone!" Some of the higher tier gear is to me is more worth buying with crystals as I usually get 1 to 3 pieces per 160 energy spent on them :/
  • Ok, so I'm hitting my 600 every day by doing my dailies and using and refreshing energy?

Lost...ha.

Anyways...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, but I plan to hoard for possibly bossk, so I can 5* him for BH mission, and maybe gear as well i need to start banking everything to be honest haha.. my credit heists usually end up like that south park episodes.. "aaaaand... It's gone!" Some of the higher tier gear is to me is more worth buying with crystals as I usually get 1 to 3 pieces per 160 energy spent on them :/

Then that's more of a managment issue than a hoarding issue. Make a plan and stick to it.

Refreshes are a great way to farm gear and shards. Holding out on spending credits when no needed is just smart managment. I.e. - no need to have a level 85 toon at g5.

Buying shards is not a bad idea, but you should plan on saving a little each day, not all for a the next few weeks. Overall make a plan on your spending and it will go further than just the next toon.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Ok, so I'm hitting my 600 every day by doing my dailies and using and refreshing energy?

Lost...ha.

Anyways...

You hit 600 by spending energy, regular or cantina. 1 energy spent = 1 ticket generated. To spend 600 energy, you eventually have to buy one refresh, because you don't earn 600 total energy in 24 hours.

Daily activities have nothing to do with it. You have to spend a little energy to achieve some of the daily activities, but that's the only way they're related to the topic at hand.
  • TVF wrote: »
    You hit 600 by spending energy, regular or cantina. 1 energy spent = 1 ticket generated. To spend 600 energy, you eventually have to buy one refresh, because you don't earn 600 total energy in 24 hours.

Gotcha, thanks. Consider me illuminated :) ommmmm

• You need to use the energy you have, PLUS all the bonus energies they give you. That will get you around 550-ish, the last time I did the math. One LS/DS node will get you over the hump.

There's the 45/45 free energy in the middle of the day, and two 45 LS/DS energy bonuses at night.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    rsZF7DE.png

HA!

I've been playing this game since October of last year and I had no idea this was the case. I've always got my 600, but I just assumed it was tied to the guild activities. Even though it clearly says where they're coming from right below the counter.

Whaddyaknow!
  • I figured it was fairly clear by the fact it has ENERGY in caps and mentions nothing else.

Not meaning to be snide but yeah.........
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Oh it's definitely obvious. I just never really paid any attention to it, and since I got 600/600 every day and everything else in that screen is tied to the current daily activity, I never bothered to investigate it further.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Oh it's definitely obvious. I just never really paid any attention to it, and since I got 600/600 every day and everything else in that screen is tied to the current daily activity, I never bothered to investigate it further.

My point is exactly.

My 600...every day...just seem to happen without any effort from me.

Which leads me to another question...who wouldn't use and refresh as much energy as possible every day?
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Fools and charlatans, that's who.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Fools and charlatans, that's who.

And the OP ;) hehe
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »

My point is exactly.

My 600...every day...just seem to happen without any effort from me.

Which leads me to another question...who wouldn't use and refresh as much energy as possible every day?

Someone trying to farm a character in shipments.