Jtr or cls

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
Which event should I farm the requirements for first??

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Well Luke is easier to get (at least in terms of farming the required characters). There is also a lot more flexibility in Empire/Rebel squads as opposed to Resistance/First Order squads.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    And on the other hand, JTR is much better in STR. It really depends what your goals are.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    And on the other hand, JTR is much better in STR. It really depends what your goals are.

I don't really care about the sith raid. I mainly want to get through hard battles and do better in arena
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Then go CLS.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Empire is the current meta and you need that for r2 and cls is a much easier farm
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Empire is the current meta and you need that for r2 and cls is a much easier farm

I didn't even think about that.
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    CLS is something you should farm first. He does great for Rancor and AAT.

Rey should be the long term depending on if you are FTP or P2P.

Vet Han and Chewie are tough to get.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    First CLS — then BB8 and JTR later.

CLS is easier to get and will help you through herpic Rancor raids and AAT raids easier. He will help you to better rewards while farming for JTR later. On top if that he also has a place in the STR raid.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Wrotton wrote: »
    CLS is something you should farm first. He does great for Rancor and AAT.

Rey should be the long term depending on if you are FTP or P2P.

Vet Han and Chewie are tough to get.

I'm FTP
  • Not to mention you can at least use most of the CLS toons. BB8 is great, as are Finn and Scav Rey. But apparently the vets are just awful.
    As opposed to STHan, Leia, Old Ben, R2 who are all solid. And Farmboy who seems situational.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    CLS is good in arenas, in collecting shards on hard maps, cantina maps and in Pit and AAT Raids.

First you have to unlock R2-D2 on 7-star to receive CLS 7-star. To unlock R2-D2 you could need Palp. They way to unlock JTR is difficult because you need Veteran Smuggler Han & Chewie who are dropping in Cantina 8-F and 8-G.