ACow
8 posts Member
I currently have palp at 5* and want 6*. I have a hodgepodge team:

Lando 7* lvl 75 g8
Stormtrooper Han 7* lvl 75 g7
Biggs 7* lvl 68 g7
Kanan 6* lvl 65 g7
Zeb 6* lvl 65 g8

Everyone has mods, probably not the greatest but I am limited. And I have been using Lando as lead. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    My All-Stars were Biggs and HRScout. Both have great benefits vs. Empire
  • I would try to stick wedge in there as a leader. It gives your rebels offense and heal steal. I also used ackbar for his mass cleanse to deal with stuns and shocks
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    If you don't have Wedge to use as lead, use Ackbar for his tenacity, speed and non-attack assists from leadership. Swap him instead of Kanan and use as lead.
  • SebPovic
    67 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    As for your problem with mods: Switch some mods off your arena team and use them for the rebels temporarily.

And as stated before get yourself Wiggs. I see you already have Kanaan and Garazeb. If you farm Ezra to 7* by the next Event, you should use him aswell. This will get you 3/5 toons needed of the phoönix squad, wich you need for the Thrawn legendary event. Definetely get yourself Thrawn, he works perfectly with Palp lead aswell!
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    ACow wrote: »
    I currently have palp at 5* and want 6*. I have a hodgepodge team:

Lando 7* lvl 75 g8
    Stormtrooper Han 7* lvl 75 g7
    Biggs 7* lvl 68 g7
    Kanan 6* lvl 65 g7
    Zeb 6* lvl 65 g8

Everyone has mods, probably not the greatest but I am limited. And I have been using Lando as lead. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

That team should 6 star him as is...