Savage Opress's overpower on AAT

When ever I cast the skill on the canon of AAT in phase 2, it deals totally no damage at all.

Even if its health had fell below 50%.

Is this suppose to work in this way??

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Boss is immune to massive damage attacks so it should be dealing same amount of damage as if it is above 50% health
  • kshsedchen
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    Boss is immune to massive damage attacks so it should be dealing same amount of damage as if it is above 50% health

Yeah, I think so.
    But nothing happened except for my Oppress jumped and returned to his position.
    Then, there was totally no damage at all.
  • This is a known bug that hasn't been fixed for quite awhile. They are aware and it will been fixed soon™.
  • Right ^ lol “soon”
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    This is a known bug that hasn't been fixed for quite awhile. They are aware and it will been fixed soon™.

They will just change the ability description to match what is happening.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    kshsedchen wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Yeah, I think so.
    But nothing happened except for my Oppress jumped and returned to his position.
    Then, there was totally no damage at all.

I will say that the not evaded part is tied to the massive damage so the way they have it set up seems it can be evaded when boss is below 50%.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    IMO, the cannons shouldn't be immune to massive damage. Like how it was before. But at the very least, the attack should do normal damage. This bug has been around for months now....
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Degs29 wrote: »
    IMO, the cannons shouldn't be immune to massive damage. Like how it was before. But at the very least, the attack should do normal damage. This bug has been around for months now....

Didn't know the cannons were. Interesting guess I misread it thought he was talking about boss
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    This is an absolute joke this isn’t fixed yet. It was brought up in the EA help a while ago.