Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Silva wrote: »
    @Reyia yes :) cant wait. but it will take some time:) atm i focus poggle and then phasma out of GW ... after that it will be IG86. but in a couple of months i will have a nice Droid team.
    hows your jedi team doing? whats the current lineup?

@Silva Indeed droid team is kind of a must have. You can always use them in GW as a secondary team or if geared and high enough in your arena squad. Besides they are useful in quickly finishing the challenges.

I'm planning on getting a 6* Jedi team ready in my main for Yoda event. My line up changes all the time, sometimes I use QGJ lead, sometimes Phasma lead. For my alt I still use the same comp but later I might change to make it include Poggle or QGJ.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Btw....Skywalkers true father is really, really hard to beat right now at my level. He is progressing so fast!!!

@Bryan1986
    Whaling at its finest haha. He's unhappy he couldn't beat our teams so he decided to spend hundreds of dollars to overtake everyone's levels and 7* his entire squad.
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Bryan1986 yo thanks but im in the european time zone so i actually finish first or second most of the time. i snipe a lot tho and my ranks doesnt last long because my team is bad on defense. but today i had couple fights left over so i used them right before reset wich is 12 pm my time, and i guess its your pay out time . kinda feel sorry for jeday now ! :D get your guys equipped man especially fotp :p but even with blue gear your royal guard is very good.he gonna be dangerous. kit fisto in my opinion has bad damage tho.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    23 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has all been about gearing up QGJ. I felt he has a place in everyone's team. Speed leader, check. Assist, check. Debuff, check. Great damage, check. No-one knows I have him in my heroes list. Well except those who read my diary. I plan to use him in my squad some time in the future as a surprise. It won't be a full droid team then, it will be a hybrid droid team. Currently farming GS to gear 9. Hopefully QGJ calls an assist from GS or IG86, which means one hit KO.

Today's login rewards is 5 T3 training droids.
    nPPilGz.png

Took a while to get 20 pieces of this gear.
    SObskT7.png

QGJ loves the green stuff. Modern trend is everyone going green.
    v26FHT6.png

So cute with the green + signs. All other heroes green with envy.
    SiT5sA4.png

Farmed some gear for lackluster Mace Windu.
    wqqBB09.png
    g9mEBjd.png

Reconstruction ability upgraded.
    Bw01fbw.png

HK47 program- IF status critical commence reconstruction. Else return 0.
    hdWzef6.png

Yay one more Poggle shard from bronzium!
    fZaxCwN.png

Ally request sent.
    GxHqzhU.png

@Heisen here are your stats!
    MKEaRYQ.png

Received rank 1 rewards. Yay!
    NhoP61e.png

Today's top 20.
    8iELN2T.png
    qimdsg6.png
    IeX3D7R.png
    alxYMS5.png
    ZbHIWcn.png
    uOoBgPu.png

@Bryan1986 here is how the fight went.
    veCq3nA.png

My Poe taunted and exposed 3 of your heroes.
    kwFLhWG.png

I killed Leia with GS hive tactics.
    6dgLfzU.png

I used my IG88 to AOE then IG86 to finish off your GS.
    BoSnPfg.png

I focused fire on Kylo and he went down.
    AVtqLX1.png

Took out Dooku next. Barriss last one standing.
    pW0hNHA.png

My droid team still standing unscathed.
    S35Oo9X.png

@Fher already unlocked GG and here's a screenshot.
    OIcT7km.png?1

Pretty spectacular effects with four lightsabers.
    nSsCDHL.png?1

Fher's video.
    https://youtu.be/ZKigurNVcY4

And that concludes day 28 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Silva wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 yo thanks but im in the european time zone so i actually finish first or second most of the time. i snipe a lot tho and my ranks doesnt last long because my team is bad on defense. but today i had couple fights left over so i used them right before reset wich is 12 pm my time, and i guess its your pay out time . kinda feel sorry for jeday now ! :D get your guys equipped man especially fotp :p but even with blue gear your royal guard is very good.he gonna be dangerous. kit fisto in my opinion has bad damage tho.

Yeah bro. I agree. I'm done with Kit Fisto. I now have 90 purple ability mats due to the update, so I can focus on a new squad. I dropped so many in the past due to not knowing who was good and who was not. I'm gonna max my top toons abilities. You may see me running Phasma in the near future....I think that Phasma(L), Kylo, FOTP, GS, and Royal Guard would be a solid match at max abilities....what do you think?
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    5mFWG2y.jpg
    Got a 7* Rex now. I wonder if he is worth anything???
    FTB
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Btw....Skywalkers true father is really, really hard to beat right now at my level. He is progressing so fast!!!

@Bryan1986
    Whaling at its finest haha. He's unhappy he couldn't beat our teams so he decided to spend hundreds of dollars to overtake everyone's levels and 7* his entire squad.

Hundreds??? That dude spent THOUSANDS to stay on top!!! But when his level cap hits and he doesn't have the correct characters.....he will have to spend thousands more to catch up. I literally can't beat his team right now. I have no choice but to settle with 2nd or 3rd because he is in my time zone.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @reyia @silva
    JepT5mo.jpg

Bune tried to step up and play with the big boys/gals. His JC got in one more hit on my RG and he was toast. I can't believe my Leia attacked three time on her basic attack and her assist to QGJ. She is a beast on offense.....but she sucks a/s/s on defense bc she uses her stealth right away. Also, for offense, she adds 2x critical chance. That is a huge advantage when you have big hitters. Anyways.....Good luck on your journey Bune. Hehe
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have General Greivous unlocked too. Should I upgrade?
    FTB
  • @reyia
    Above it showed you fighting a completely different squad than what I use. If that was today's adventure....then it is way behind bc I haven't used Barriss ofee in well over a week. I use QGJ lead and have lvl 63 with a completely different lineup. Maybe there is an issue with time zones...idk.
    FTB
  • @silva
    Does it still show on your screen that I have Barriss as lead?? When you attack me, do you attack that squad?
    FTB
  • IRUjkIa.jpg

This is some in my best lineup....Barriss is old news..
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »

@Bryan1986

Hundreds??? That dude spent THOUSANDS to stay on top!!! But when his level cap hits and he doesn't have the correct characters.....he will have to spend thousands more to catch up. I literally can't beat his team right now. I have no choice but to settle with 2nd or 3rd because he is in my time zone.

I guess you are right in him spending thousands!! My F2P team can still be competitive and don't require spending so much. I'll settle with top 3 which I think I should be able to reach. Hope no one snipes me at prize time!
    @reyia @silva
    JepT5mo.jpg

Bune tried to step up and play with the big boys/gals. His JC got in one more hit on my RG and he was toast. I can't believe my Leia attacked three time on her basic attack and her assist to QGJ. She is a beast on offense.....but she sucks a/s/s on defense bc she uses her stealth right away. Also, for offense, she adds 2x critical chance. That is a huge advantage when you have big hitters. Anyways.....Good luck on your journey Bune. Hehe

Good job Bune!! He's currently rank 5 now. Hope his team is not that strong, I don't have another team ready yet for an alternate squad to fight in arena.
    I have General Greivous unlocked too. Should I upgrade?

Yes.
    @reyia
    Above it showed you fighting a completely different squad than what I use. If that was today's adventure....then it is way behind bc I haven't used Barriss ofee in well over a week. I use QGJ lead and have lvl 63 with a completely different lineup. Maybe there is an issue with time zones...idk.

If u read at the beginning of my diary it says 23 February 2016. On that day u used Barriss lead squad. I'm late in posting as I haven't uploaded the images yet for the other days up to today.
    IRUjkIa.jpg

This is some in my best lineup....Barriss is old news..

Impressive collection with so many 7*!!! Plus u have all the meta defining heroes.
  • @Bryan1986 yeah man. thats a good idea. even tho RG, Kylo,Phasma,Sid,Dooku could be better. because its way more tanky and better aoe dmg. it would be a nightmare to paly this comp. but give it a try your comp with fotp is way faster and has more dmg.

poggle,RG,Kylo,sid,dooku/daka would be sick too. i would love to run that comp.because with the bug fix of phasma i dont see her as good as before. great thing about this comp is,he has to go for dooku/daka first. because poggle will get his buff out anyway and after that he is not as dangerous . kylo is too tanky and sid resits jedi attacks most of the time. so they have to go for daka/dooku and they have to one shot them. if not they have a big problem. because poggle gives offense up. sid and kylo gonna aoe big time, dooku/daka stun and RG maybe too.a lot of pressure right there.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    @Reyia Nice diary, had not seen it before, very detailed. Thanks for the honorable mention :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Fher Thanks. You haven't seen it before? I'm surprised because I have a link to that in my signature. Pleasure to have you in my diary! :)
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Beat GW today!! Yesterday's was tough and I couldn't beat the last battle. My last 6 battles today were 7* lvl 70 teams....but I was able to alternate healers and Phasma/QGJ/Sid led teams to bring a victory. Shouldn't be this tough. Lol
    FTB
  • @silva thank you for the advice. I'm gonna start upgrading Phasma and the FO team soon. I used them today and even at low power....I killed Skywalkers true father.
    FTB
  • @reyia I got lucky against your squad today. Had a good taunt and immediately a heal from Lumi.
    2swgQcg.jpg
    FTB
  • Btw. I just literally WRECKED Skywalkers true father with my QGJ meta team. The trick is to attack his RG first. When I got done with him....I had Lumi, GS, and Leia with almost full health. The order went...first I killed his RG, then QGJ, then GS, then JC, and finally Old Ben. Was OVERKILL!!!
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Finally got Lumi to 7 star. I wish Leia was better on defense. She is massive on offense with her 2x critical chance! Plus her speed is phenomenal....way faster than GS. Just a couple points under Dooku...
    FTB
  • 2tkYrS4.jpg
    This was the end of my next battle with Skywalkers true father. Lolol
    FTB
  • 90% of this thread is Bryan... Dude... Make your own thread. I'm here to read the diary, not read your posts on how leveled up.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This thread is awesome, if i started on a shard like yours I would have been more motivated to play.

Good work though! +1
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Beat GW today!! Yesterday's was tough and I couldn't beat the last battle. My last 6 battles today were 7* lvl 70 teams....but I was able to alternate healers and Phasma/QGJ/Sid led teams to bring a victory. Shouldn't be this tough. Lol

@Bryan1986 Nice work!! I agree it shouldn't be that way. I haven't finished GW for over a week already in my main and I'm so frustrated. That's the account I spent a lot of money in. The nearly F2P droid team just rekt GW like there is no tomorrow. I can complete that in as little as 20 mins or less. Whereas in my main I have to spend over 3hrs retrying countless ways, retreats, suicide squads, and still not complete it.
    @reyia I got lucky against your squad today. Had a good taunt and immediately a heal from Lumi.
    2swgQcg.jpg

Grats on beating my team!! Speed meta > Droid meta.
    2tkYrS4.jpg
    This was the end of my next battle with Skywalkers true father. Lolol

Lol did u kill the whale? He's whaling so hard, I would estimate he's paying a LOT for refreshes. I stop mine at 200 crystals refreshes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Hendiju wrote: »
    90% of this thread is Bryan... Dude... Make your own thread. I'm here to read the diary, not read your posts on how leveled up.

@Hendiju If you don't like his posts don't read them. He is in my server and I like to hear progress and updates from him. We two are allies and take turns in ruling the server.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Panna wrote: »
    This thread is awesome, if i started on a shard like yours I would have been more motivated to play.

Good work though! +1

@Panna

Thank you Panna! It would have been great if you were on the same shard as me. I like to hear from people on the same shard, their adventures, achievements, and difficulties. Plus we could share strategies on how to take on other people who don't read the forum. Co-operative play is highly motivating!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    24 February 2016

Dear Diary, today I've added one of the most significant member to my droid team, it's none other than Poggle the Lesser! I've collected most of his shards from GW and a few from the hard nodes. He's a true Machine Overlord that makes my droid assaults super lethal quashing all enemies like ants. There was a patch update today and General Grievous shards got added to the Shard shop. I've upgraded QGJ gear to VIII, and increased HK47 and Poe's abilities.

Today's login rewards is 750 AP.
    TxwNLPr.png

I increased to level 64 and leveled up my main squad.
    aUmr8hW.png
    Qtu6Viz.png
    Do77V0H.png
    9sIOxJL.png
    OoBw9KC.png

QGJ gear upgrade to VIII.
    kAs6YdY.png
    k6m8E4q.png
    19L6659.png
    d1sS8gj.png

Darth Vader shards appeared in my shop. Unfortunately I got insufficient shards to buy them.
    fPAEvUZ.png

Last node of my GW.
    fcBcHY7.png

Easy GW rewards.
    EGCwU0t.png

Imgur the platform which hosted my images turned 7 today so they were having a birthday celebration.
    z7vV9yq.png
    qbo0viS.png
    QeBQaIm.png
    GWQFUVO.png

2078 Imgur gets a second server.

My fight from rank 5 to 1. If I remember it was Mol Elizio's team. I targeted Rey first.
    4PKPIqA.png

Sid's spectacular attack.
    rf1eJnG.png

With exposed on I killed enemy GS with ease.
    BMjszsB.png

Mortally wounded Sid.
    3JwN79S.png

Who said Count Dooku is OP?
    LgV5tWM.png

Dooku doesn't need a nerf. He's well balanced.
    jyFBqsg.png

A single battle to leap from 5 to 1.
    mrvT7nZ.png

Oh a friend request!
    YxcmvN1.png

Looks cool in my allies list.
    9u0WsM9.png

Last node of restarted GW.
    N1diuGE.png

Great a JC shard and purple ability mat!
    fCDwSKH.png

Got the last required shard from a hard node.
    O1ieNrC.png

Let's activate the one and only machine overlord, Poggle!!
    tqt0Nto.png
    3tr8CKd.png
    Ex2wUQs.png
    cfRdrgx.png
    TvnM3Ga.png

He single handedly quashed my credits reserve.
    brUKQNK.png
    CCXO9od.png

Had a few of his gear. Farmed the rest.
    M0d2CxR.png

Gear upgrade to II.
    5e7OwrX.png
    crPaJJ6.png

Gear upgrade to III.
    gLboshm.png
    KkNPA85.png

Gear upgrade to IV.
    vZWpYVR.png
    lk5mXxV.png

Gear upgrade to V.
    cuPsAB4.png
    XBbsCbg.png

Gear upgrade to VI.
    vaChD5R.png
    CEktALs.png

Got rank 1 rewards today.
    D0sNYOE.png

Today's top 20.
    qrntdWb.png
    3V9g9FN.png
    5lJy3Wc.png
    Uc6novM.png
    X7ZLTm1.png
    5GzdSBe.png

Upgraded superior firepower in HK47. Notice second upgrade is +15% instead of 5%. Some abilities are worth upgrading past 5% damage as they could hide much better skills upgrades later.
    ukl8GWv.png
    5gLUreG.png
    h0GvVEI.png
    ZlEPsyZ.png

Also upgraded his reconstruction ability.
    Oh17iuD.png

Upgraded Poe's Resistance Bravado to reduce cooldown by 1.
    Cstw1nI.png
    Ba4UyoN.png

I encountered a bug in the shipments. I wasn't able to buy one of the four gear shipments.
    5RJvePH.png
    Tkdcc6p.png

New patch went live today requiring a 7MB download initially and 13MB after loading.
    xQ41pFH.png
    Ava6H71.png

GOH newletter highlighting GG.
    xOAbWYF.png
    27143R1.png

Lando can now be farmed in cantina!
    m7Owyqq.png
    WMNmOle.png

New heal description on Barriss.
    YLjDZjR.png

New gear X possible rewards in challenges.
    SVKvsm0.png
    s6e8NiR.png

GG character. The ultimate P2P hero!!
    YgzUAQQ.png

15:1 shards ratio. Absolutely ridiculous. Whales rejoice!
    36JjNsz.png

And that concludes day 29 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia wrote: »
    90% of this thread is Bryan... Dude... Make your own thread. I'm here to read the diary, not read your posts on how leveled up.

@Hendiju If you don't like his posts don't read them. He is in my server and I like to hear progress and updates from him. We two are allies and take turns in ruling the server.

Fair enough. Carry on then Bryan.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Hendiju wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »

Fair enough. Carry on then Bryan.

Sorry bro for posting so much. I really enjoy sharing this stuff with Reyia and Silva from the server I'm in. We 3 are allies and respectfully attack one another to show each other how our def/off did.
    FTB