Kit Reveal: Young Han Solo

Replies

• All this mention of “prepared” but no explanation that I see of what that is or how you get that (buff, I assume?)? Can someone please tell me what this means?
    Chef Size

Ally Code: 454-245-896
    Player ID: UBkLmF5HS46j2kh_8ssEUg
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    All this mention of “prepared” but no explanation that I see of what that is or how you get that (buff, I assume?)? Can someone please tell me what this means?

"Han becomes Prepared if target is below 50% Turn Meter."
    Found in his Basic
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Had to do it. Too many cant keep saying all these acronym solos without a yolo
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Solo yolo cholo stholo volo
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    A much easier condition than Chewie, though he can pass it around.
    Still not a he.
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Is prepared a locked buff? Does it have a duration? I han can lose it spreading it around, but can the others?
  • Solo yolo cholo stholo volo

You quoting Jabba?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Yolo it is. You win.
  • It's time. There are now enough Hans for their own faction.
    Dewit.
    :)
  • Im waiting for the faction pass already
  • Doubt they will do it. Anything logical doesn't seem to happen.

Like Luke (CLS) having his own X-Wing (Red 5) with R2 as his droid. Same with Poe and BB8.

But we can get 5 Hans, 3 Chewies, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I'm waiting for Extra crispy-missing all limbs, Anakin myself
  • Doubt they will do it. Anything logical doesn't seem to happen.

Like Luke (CLS) having his own X-Wing (Red 5) with R2 as his droid. Same with Poe and BB8.

More than likely, Ep 1 Anakin with Naboo Starfighter.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Doubt they will do it. Anything logical doesn't seem to happen.

For REALS though!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I dont know why, because I was lukewarm about the movie, but I want Old Jedi Master Luke more. No Idea why. Maybe because he tanked the entire first order?

Then wait for this event again:
    18.jpg^^
  • I guess we're waiting for Chewbacca and Luke squads?
  • Lordsphere
    196 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Fun fact: theres no real gameplay reason for genosians or tuskens either. Just sayin’. Lets bring the smugglers back!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Poggle was meta, long ago. The other three Geonosians have some of the more accessible dark side ships, making them useful assets for DSTB and for unlocking 5* Executrix for zeta missions.
    Still not a he.
  • Poggle really wasnt meta. Just a toon that you could use in arena at the beginning of the game same with GS because the number of toons was less. Come on now. Ok you got me with the ships. before ships there was no real reason for genosians. Tuskens no gameplay reason to for them. Make smugglers great again!
  • Kiot
    12 posts Member
    Weird fact.. none of them are pilots
  • DICE
    7 posts Member
    Doubt they will do it. Anything logical doesn't seem to happen.

Wouldn’t it make more sense for Red 5 to be piloted by Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) and R2-D2? CLS is the Empire Strikes Back version of Luke isn’t he?
  • Kiot
    12 posts Member
    No, farmboy should be flying t-16s
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Kiot wrote: »

What kind of Star Wars is this that none of the five Hans and three Chewies are pilots? But then again, it took forever for Luke freaking Skywalker to get a lightsaber.

But also, brace yourselves for Solo-movie Millennium Falcon with that dumb long nose.

And get ready for original trilogy Millennium Falcon to be the first legendary ship someday.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    gufu21 wrote: »

And get ready for original trilogy Millennium Falcon to be the first legendary ship someday.

I hate to break it to you, but the boat's already sailed on that one. Chimaera was the first legendary ship.
  • It's no longer galaxies of heros, but galaxies of Hans
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Darthtater wrote: »
    It's no longer galaxies of heros, but galaxies of Hans

What are you saying about Han?! :o
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    More Hans than Tuskens and theres a Tusken faction
    gufu21 wrote: »

I hate to break it to you, but the boat's already sailed on that one. Chimaera was the first legendary ship.

Hero Ship's Journey event for the Falcon? Call it the Kessel Run?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Clearly, we need OT Falcon added to the game.

It needs to be piloted by Lando and Nien Nunb, who will drop at the same time.
    Still not a he.
  • Darthtater wrote: »
    It's no longer galaxies of heros, but galaxies of Hans

A clone army of Hans. They'll do their job...
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Clearly, we need OT Falcon added to the game.

It needs to be piloted by Lando and Nien Nunb, who will drop at the same time.

You had me at OT Falcon, but swiftly lost all swank with Lando and Nien Nunb comment...
    Of course you are probably right and Lando is wearing Han's clothes, right down to the skivvies.
  • grassrox
    35 posts Member
    Lordsphere wrote: »
    Poggle really wasnt meta. Just a toon that you could use in arena at the beginning of the game same with GS because the number of toons was less. Come on now. Ok you got me with the ships. before ships there was no real reason for genosians. Tuskens no gameplay reason to for them. Make smugglers great again!

When the fleet rework takes effect the 3 genosians w/ships should be fun and fairly effective, @ least according to dev video. Of course that has absolutely nothing to do with PTL...