Most defences for a territory war team?

UdalCuain
4996 posts Member
In the last territory war one of our nightsister squads held the frontline on its own, beating 36 squads before the TW ended. This was more due to lack of strategy from our opponents rather than the team being good (Talzin and Asajj gear XI, Daka and Acolyte gear X, Zombie gear VIII, only zetas Talzin lead and Asajj rampage).

I'm curious to know what it the most defences one of your teams has managed. I've seen 40 plus from a few teams over on reddit.

If you don't want to share team compositions that's cool, just looking to see what everyone's personal best defence has been.

Replies

• We never see more than maybe 10. At that point they just give up because they know that they lost. 40 teams is a joke, nobody is that dumb. They're just throwing out junk to run the number up.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    I see NS squads pull down tons of wins...way too O.P. and in my opinion match making shows it is flawed when they can pull down more wins then the grid area has teams.
  • TRanger wrote: »
    I see NS squads pull down tons of wins...way too O.P. and in my opinion match making shows it is flawed when they can pull down more wins then the grid area has teams.

NS are easy to beat if you have the right squads. As the OP said, it's lack of strategy that lets them pull so many wins
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    High level guild and I won’t say where but we pul all night sisters and all JTR on top of each other. They hold really well my highest is 16 battles but I have a maxed 7* gear 12 team. Again easily beat with the right teams.
  • Astrus
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Highest I've ever seen was this from my guild. Malak was no joke back in the day.

It was the last team before they'd break into our weaker defenses towards the back, so they were clearly desperate.

h2tpq7w4p2za.jpeg
  • This is the most we've had that eventually fell:
    cyty1ut04f39.png

I seem to recall one standing longer without being defeated but can't find the screenshot.