Content Update 5/14/2018 [Mega]

Replies

  • Not a fan of the doubles but will appreciate a young lando and khaleesi.
  • What, no synergy bonuses for a full Solo team? :tongue:
  • TVF
    31771 posts Member
    This seems like a big thing that no one seems to have noticed...
    Fixed an issue where Raid Darth Nihilus can sometimes incorrectly reduce Annihilate’s cooldown when he uses his basic ability.

    Might help with the difficulty in timing Annihilate.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Riffinator
    2577 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    5 Hans, 3 Chewies - and none pilot a Millennium Falcon. So weird.

    ........ Yet
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Well devs I understand u r making the Young Han very strong and much stronger than meta PvE toons like Wampa or Asajj. He can stack 10% offence each of his turn without doing anything(Wampa) or trigger any condition(Asajj). And the stacking and last till the end of Battle(not encounter like the others).

    And He can be 7* if I pay a little money for day 1 he released! This is very exciting.

    However, U nerfed Sid Lead some time ago. Sid lead also saying until the end of the battle(not encouter). Previously I used his lead to fight DSTB and very easy cuz the offence stacked. But his lead is quietly nerfed by the second or third DSTB (now expire at the end of each encouter), i think u did that to keep the challenge of TB at that time.

    Now before I buy this Young Han, I wanna know clearly whether his stacking offence until the end of the battle(not encouter) is WAI and wont be nerfed in a certain of time like 2 years.

    Looking forward to your confirmation. Thanks.

    @CG_Leviathan @CG_SBCrumb
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    johnne wrote: »
    Well devs I understand u r making the Young Han very strong and much stronger than meta PvE toons like Wampa or Asajj. He can stack 10% offence each of his turn without doing anything(Wampa) or trigger any condition(Asajj). And the stacking and last till the end of Battle(not encounter like the others).

    And He can be 7* if I pay a little money for day 1 he released! This is very exciting.

    However, U nerfed Sid Lead some time ago. Sid lead also saying until the end of the battle(not encouter). Previously I used his lead to fight DSTB and very easy cuz the offence stacked. But his lead is quietly nerfed by the second or third DSTB (now expire at the end of each encouter), i think u did that to keep the challenge of TB at that time.

    Now before I buy this Young Han, I wanna know clearly whether his stacking offence until the end of the battle(not encouter) is WAI and wont be nerfed in a certain of time like 2 years.

    Looking forward to your confirmation. Thanks.

    @CG_Leviathan @CG_SBCrumb

    It's all WAI until someone manages to use it effectively. Then it's not;)
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    snakeye626 wrote: »
    No fix on the damage bug in p4 sith raid ?

    They addressed in the "State of the Galaxy". They did say they are working hard but are not sure when it will come.

    I doubt they are working hard on it. They did work hard on correcting what was working as intended (stormtrooper Han or expose. Even poor fives that made the clones relevant again) but not on this issue which does not affect them at all.

    Right now, they are working hard on getting the Solo stuff out.

    Again, the Sith raid, like the dark side TB, was a beta testing Debacle.

    It’s sad when you have such a big blatant error and you don’t do anything with it. This should really be the top priority for CG as it is quite a huge shame on them.

  • TVF wrote: »
    This seems like a big thing that no one seems to have noticed...
    Fixed an issue where Raid Darth Nihilus can sometimes incorrectly reduce Annihilate’s cooldown when he uses his basic ability.

    Might help with the difficulty in timing Annihilate.

    Totally, I hope it will be a massive p1 experience improvement because so far it's been a pain.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    We'll need new han and New chewie for Heroes journey young Lando or all Hans for Heroes journey carbonite han, ultimative Tank....
  • ThePegasus1979
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The „disappearing UI“-bug is for 100% sure NOT tied to Capt. Han Solo. Because i don‘t have this char ... but faced this nasty bug several times with all kind of different teams in TB AND TW over the last 5 weeks. It seems like the game is slow at first, whilst the interface allows me to already select an action for the next character while the last char is still performing his action. In this case the UI part of the game simply crashes, as this described scenario (new action can already be chosen whilst last one is still executed) should not happen according to the intended software code. Fix is not on the char side, but to implement a solid check that the „action UI“ (lower right corner, basic attack, specials etc) only is displayed after the last action was fully executed. The code might already contain a check like this, but it is not working properly.
  • God, new iterations of existing characters are so not exciting
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    God, new iterations of existing characters are so not exciting

    Especially when they are simply movie infomercials.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    No matter how bad its kicking our butts right now the sith raid is an awesome addition.Not sure if those ancient era sith made some sort of cameo on one the cgi shows disney been dropping like thrawn( never watched clone wars cartoon or spin offs). But its been original and refreshing to see sion, traya, hk, nihilus etc etc, find their way to this game. I luv it. With that said i gotta say . . . another han no no no really another han solo in the game!!!??? Who likes han this much? We have a han for any problem the might throw at you. Need a tank grab han, i need more dps power grab han, theres not enough healing grab han. Sigh wow another han
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Im not sure if developers think its funny to have 5 hans. Let met enlighten, its not!
    You could have used the same effort and instead of creating another Han, create a character that we actually want. The forum is full of these ideas.
    If the kit is so important, just give the kit of new Han to this new char instead, we just care about the feeling/joy of collecting. Make it op and marquee to make money, im not against that, just not a freaking 5th Han..
  • What is the deal with no JANGO FETT yet. And I hope we get enfrys from Solo movie. What is the deal with no JANGO FETT.
  • Nauros
    5165 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Im not sure if developers think its funny to have 5 hans. Let met enlighten, its not!
    You could have used the same effort and instead of creating another Han, create a character that we actually want. The forum is full of these ideas.
    If the kit is so important, just give the kit of new Han to this new char instead, we just care about the feeling/joy of collecting. Make it op and marquee to make money, im not against that, just not a freaking 5th Han..

    You do realize that the new movie, called Solo, is all about Han, right? It would be weird not to get him. That said, they could have dialed down on other Hans, but they came out a while ago and there's no use to be upset about it now.
  • How about a new legendary toon that we can unlock at 7* without costing $500? Oh wait then you make no money....duh silly question those days are done apparently

    ALL future events will be $500 to 7* and have 3 zetas to max abilities, the F2P crowd is no longer even a small focus of EA.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Im not sure if developers think its funny to have 5 hans. Let met enlighten, its not!
    You could have used the same effort and instead of creating another Han, create a character that we actually want. The forum is full of these ideas.
    If the kit is so important, just give the kit of new Han to this new char instead, we just care about the feeling/joy of collecting. Make it op and marquee to make money, im not against that, just not a freaking 5th Han..

    You do realize that the new movie, called Solo, is all about Han, right? It would be weird not to get him. That said, they could have dialed down on other Hans, but they came out a while ago and there's no use to be upset about it now.

    How about we celebrate a solo movie by double drops on all Han shard nodes for 2 weeks? How about adding a certain Han shard as an additional reward to all raids? How about a new event where you can only use Hans?
    See the point? Noone forced them to develop a new char. And if they want to create a new char, it could have been one that we actually want.
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    The „disappearing UI“-bug is for 100% sure NOT tied to Capt. Han Solo. Because i don‘t have this char ... but faced this nasty bug several times with all kind of different teams in TB AND TW over the last 5 weeks. It seems like the game is slow at first, whilst the interface allows me to already select an action for the next character while the last char is still performing his action. In this case the UI part of the game simply crashes, as this described scenario (new action can already be chosen whilst last one is still executed) should not happen according to the intended software code. Fix is not on the char side, but to implement a solid check that the „action UI“ (lower right corner, basic attack, specials etc) only is displayed after the last action was fully executed. The code might already contain a check like this, but it is not working properly.

    I'll second that. I had never had the bug before, then it happened to me when I toppled Traya in T6 STR using CLS, ScRey, Han, R2, Thrawn. CLS had Stand Alone and killed the last saber on his third attack. Didn't realise that it was similar to the TB bug until that patch note got posted.
  • I'm starting to get scared that these two new han and chewys is signs that they are gonna be needed for something big and as most are still farming or wasted 3 months farming vets I'm not sure I can take that grind again. A month maybe but 3 months idk :(
  • JijackCana
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    At the start of the new year you will need all Five Hans to do his heroic journey to unlock not just frozen carb Han but also thawed Han episodes six.

    Farm Han Now.
    Post edited by JijackCana on
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member

    I haven’t seen it fixed at all . Maybe we have to finish our current raid .
    TVF wrote: »
    This seems like a big thing that no one seems to have noticed...
    Fixed an issue where Raid Darth Nihilus can sometimes incorrectly reduce Annihilate’s cooldown when he uses his basic ability.

    Might help with the difficulty in timing Annihilate.

  • Seems more like Phoenix team, these are the first of 5-6 new characters, unique mechanics, probably a ship or 2, 5 needed to get a dark side character. Is there a notable antagonist in Solo?
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Seems more like Phoenix team, these are the first of 5-6 new characters, unique mechanics, probably a ship or 2, 5 needed to get a dark side character. Is there a notable antagonist in Solo?

    Guessing Empire and that spikey Tusken
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    johnne wrote: »
    And He can be 7* if I pay a little money for day 1 he released! This is very exciting.
    @CG_Leviathan @CG_SBCrumb

    ****, 65k crystals is "a little money" for you?
  • Good guess. I hope Vos or beckett. Beckett *could* work as a scoundrel blue side leader. Red has bounty hunters though
  • Good guess. I hope Vos or beckett. Beckett *could* work as a scoundrel blue side leader. Red has bounty hunters though

    I think what’s really needed is a good-great ls scoundrel leader ability. Something that will really help vet smugs and yolo Yewie/Vewie. There’s a lot of stacking there.
Sign In or Register to comment.