Jabba the Hutt Legendary event

Legendary type event where you will need 5 bounty hunter at 5 stars to unlock him and 5 bounty hunter at 7 stars to get him at 7 stars!

Jabba the hut
Dark side / Scoundrel / Support

Basic - I can’t make exceptions
call The target aly to assist Dealing 50% extra domage and 40% chance to call a bounty hunter ally to assist

Special - you disappoint me 4 turn cooldown
Jabba gain frenzy for 2 turn and every scoundrel aly gain Defense Penetration Advantage.png for 2 turn. Bounty hunter ally gain 20% turn meter

Special - There will be no bargain (ZETA) 5 turn cooldown
Summon 1(2 if zeta) Gamorian guard at 10000 health. The Gamorian guard have RetributionRetribution.png
and TauntTaunt.png for 2 turns. Jabba recover 50% health (50% protection if zeta)

- Leader : This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum (ZETA)
Bounty hunter aly have 40% counter chance and every scoundrel aly gain 10% health steal and 50% max health

Contract : Be the first to defeat a character
Reward : Every Bounty Hunter gain 20% speed in addition 15% domage for each scoudrel enemy or aly

- Unique : You weak minded fool (ZETA)
Jabba gain 10 speed for each scoundrel ally. Everytime a scoundrel ally get or resist a debuff Jabba the hutt gain 3 speed. Everytime jabba the Hutt take a turn he clense a random scoundrel aly

It will bring The scoundrel and bounty hunter arena viable and Jabba will be realy good in raids!
The perfect team would be Jabba as leader with Boba fett, Dengar, Bossk and raid han.

Replies

• Good work and very enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time.

I hope they never make him a playable character though, he'll look silly, won't work.
  • All of his skills MUST be in Huttese.

this is all actual quote from jabba in english ;)
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Should add in the unique that he retreats if it's just him like hermit Yoda, other than that decent build
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Legendary type event where you will need 5 bounty hunter at 5 stars to unlock him and 5 bounty hunter at 7 stars to get him at 7 stars!

Jabba the hut

call The target aly to assist Dealing 50% extra domage and 40% chance to call a bounty hunter ally to assist

Jabba gain frenzy for 2 turn and every scoundrel aly gain Defense Penetration Advantage.png for 2 turn. Bounty hunter ally gain 20% turn meter

Summon 1(2 if zeta) Gamorian guard at 10000 health. The Gamorian guard have RetributionRetribution.png
    and TauntTaunt.png for 2 turns. Jabba recover 50% health (50% protection if zeta)

Bounty hunter aly have 40% counter chance and every scoundrel aly gain 10% health steal and 50% max health

Reward : Every Bounty Hunter gain 20% speed in addition 15% domage for each scoudrel enemy or aly

Jabba gain 10 speed for each scoundrel ally. Everytime a scoundrel ally get or resist a debuff Jabba the hutt gain 3 speed. Everytime jabba the Hutt take a turn he clense a random scoundrel aly

It will bring The scoundrel and bounty hunter arena viable and Jabba will be realy good in raids!
    The perfect team would be Jabba as leader with Boba fett, Dengar, Bossk and raid han.

NAH, he shouldn't be a legendary character. He should be more like Vader. Unlocking him over achievements. Oh and they way you made him, sounds like that's just broken
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Should add in the unique that he retreats if it's just him like hermit Yoda, other than that decent build

yea i build it to work like hermit yoda, where every aly is dead he leave the battle
  • CPace wrote: »

Jabba the hut

NAH, he shouldn't be a legendary character. He should be more like Vader. Unlocking him over achievements. Oh and they way you made him, sounds like that's just broken

Why its broken?
  • BlackoutSquad12
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Why its broken?
    [/quote]

I think because you have gammorian guards at raid health in a battle? A lot of his abilities are basically raid boss worthy. But I do like the design

I don’t know how to use the quotes lol :P
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Summons are probably a bad idea to add to the game at this point. ^^U
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Summons are probably a bad idea to add to the game at this point. ^^U

Summons totaly work in marvel strike force and I realy think it would be an awsome thing in this game... the only thing they got to make sure is to dont make the minion too strong! thats why i said summon at 10k health

If they do that they could just do a rework on some character to give them the ability to summon.

General grevious could summon 1-2 IG-100
    Nute Gunray could summon 1-2 random separatist droids
    Palpatine could spawn 1-2 Royal guard
    Robel officer leia organa could spawn 1-2 Hott rebels
    Commander cody could spawn 2 clone trooper
    Tarkin could spawn 2 imperial trooper
    poggle could spawn 1-2 Geonisian
    chief chirpa could spawn 1-2 ewoks

This would be a massive update and change the Arena meta
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

Jabba the hut

I literally rofl'd so hard when I saw this thread just now. I thought it was a joke. Lol. Please no... :grimace:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Summons totaly work in marvel strike force and I realy think it would be an awsome thing in this game... the only thing they got to make sure is to dont make the minion too strong! thats why i said summon at 10k health
    I'm aware. However, while similar, Strike Force and Galaxy of Heroes are very different games. I don't think summoning would work so well in Galaxy of Heroes.
    Still not a he.
  • I think it’s a great idea! I use bounty hunters so I would be really excited to see this. However summoning guards is way to overpowering lol. It would make the game unfair
  • Please do not necro threads. The last post in this thread is eight months old.
    Still not a he.