Wont connect to my google play account

google made me change my password and now I cannot connect on my GoH account. I can connect on any of my other gmail accounts and play a new game, but not the one I have been playing for 4 months

Replies

• Talani wrote: »
    google made me change my password and now I cannot connect on my GoH account. I can connect on any of my other gmail accounts and play a new game, but not the one I have been playing for 4 months

Force closed the app? Uninstalled and reinstalled?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • all of the above. I have changed me password again. I have unsinstalled and reinstalled GoH on all my devices and I cant play on any of them. Restarted them and uninstall and reinstall. still blocked.
  • 1st hard reboot your phone.
    If other functions show internet connectivity then the issue is with goggle play account still signed in on previous device. Connect old device to internet, startup swgoh, log out of swgoh, THEN clear cache on new device, and run swgoh and login...you may have to play through game a bit to be able to use settings and login.

Other option is to wait until your daily reset and try then.
  • Miketo28
    205 posts Member
    I have this problem exactly. Finished my run in P2 of heroic tank, took screenshot posted in discord and could not get back into game. Still locked out. I only play on one device. Reinstalled MSF and it gives me the Google play connect option just fine. Swgoh tells me their is a connection issue.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Does it not show up on the list?
  • Check to see if you can access your Google play games acct. This happened to me a while back. Called google, had advance tech support look into the google play games portion, it worked. Google support is phenomenal
  • Oh jeez, this is a necro thread....my bad.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Threads on the forums are like NS Zombie, can't stay dead and resist Annihilation, Termination and Execution.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"