Landale3
87 posts Member
I have the following at 7*:

KRU (Lead) - g9
Kylo - g8
FOTP - g10
FOST - g8
FOO - g8

I'll have their abilities easily up to 7 by the time the event comes around again (with some Omegas). However, I see most teams running with Phasma, and she is the one farm I haven't done yet.

Is Phasma crucial to the success of getting bb8 to 7*? Or will I be ok with what I have?

Thanks!

Replies

• You will be fine. KRUM is a better lead for FO.

Most teams used Phasma because she was an easy shop farm and, more crucially, she was the only FO leader available until KRUM was put into cantina node.

Your gear level will be OK as well if you have solid mods.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Most teams used Phasma because she was an easy shop farm and, more crucially, she was the only FO leader available until KRUM was put into cantina node.

But also because when a lot of us did it, there was no choice!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Good to know, thanks!

I've currently got all the legendaries to 7* except bb8, CLS, and JTR. So I'm trying to build up three teams at the same time (all at different stages of development) and making sure to allocate my resources efficiently =).
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Definitely doable for the event.

I've been farming up Executioner to replace Phasma in my arena team, but lately I'm wondering if I should keep her in. You don't need her leadership, and her AoE doesn't hit very hard (the speed down is nice though), but her Victory March special really helps to keep the TM/Advantage flowing. I find my opponent rarely gets to attack by the time the fight is over.

I don't have FOST, but I imagine his taunt granting TM to everyone works in a similar fashion.
  • Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    You should be good with this team.
  • Extremely doable
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    You're all set
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Quick update: I slaughtered those traitorous resistance scum. ;)

Just plopped a couple arena mods on my FO toons with the gear levels listed above, and it was quick and painless on my first try to 7* him.

Thanks again for the comments =)