• Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    1526926158-img-20180521-200653.jpg
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Could you just erase them and let me spend credits on useful stuff
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    Just don't buy them when they're up? Randomness is part of the game man, that's how it goes.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    There are new players every day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Turasleon wrote: »
    Just don't buy them when they're up? Randomness is part of the game man, that's how it goes.

you mean it's hard just to buy one that is usefull and you don't have x1000
    TVF wrote: »
    There are new players every day.

to reach this kind of numbers. even a new player won't need it. 4000 gear when you will use it only once or twice for gearing up; which mean that's only trash gears that are here to only fill spots and give the illusion of diversity in gearing .....
  • Or conversely , why should they offer much needed gear for credits, which are freely given to all?

There is useful gear that floats thru on a rare random rotation, just got to be patient, and if your not, save you crystals and buy that gear .
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Or conversely , why should they offer much needed gear for credits, which are freely given to all?

There is useful gear that floats thru on a rare random rotation, just got to be patient, and if your not, save you crystals and buy that gear .

credits freely given ? the only spot where it is given is the Galagtic War (500k Credits), every where else is alms.
    Just to buy One descent Mod, you need 3 millions credits or 1 full Week of GW (don't forget the 500k credits just to make it lvl 15)
    To level up a toon, you just unlocked, you need 8 Millions credits just to make it lvl 85
    Then yes, Credits are hard to get and they should just put usefull gear against Credits
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Or conversely , why should they offer much needed gear for credits, which are freely given to all?

credits freely given ? the only spot where it is given is the Galagtic War (500k Credits), every where else is alms.
    Just to buy One descent Mod, you need 3 millions credits or 1 full Week of GW (don't forget the 500k credits just to make it lvl 15)
    To level up a toon, you just unlocked, you need 8 Millions credits just to make it lvl 85
    Then yes, Credits are hard to get and they should just put usefull gear against Credits

So you want even more things to spend your credits on, but we also don't get enough credits? I don't understand. They give you useful gear to buy with credits, it just isn't every refresh.
  • Being an f2p player, I buy those to get my daily gear purchase requirement. They’re super cheap and don’t put a dent in my credits. Since I’m f2p, I don’t always have the resources or other shopcurrency to freely spend on random stuff, I always have to ration it to spend only on my goals. Don’t forget, not everybody has the resources you might have.
  • Not to mention the mk3 holo projectors show up in there a lot for cheap. I still need a ton of those.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Start a new account if you want to see the uses of those gear.

Also, I buy at least 2-3 of those a day to keep a stock of about 200 on all gear from those spots. You do use it. My 200 is probably high right now, i could probably go down to 100