Update this week!

124Next

Replies

• It's been running and working fine for me all day, maybe I'm just lucky. Also, they've done something to either Palp or CLS, because my Palp is now more powerful than my CLS, and he wasn't before the update.

Don't say anything else, delete all comments and hide. They will send Liam Neeson to find you. (I am joking.)

I didn't even take his family yet ;)

Taken 4. Liam Neeson must find the people responsible for taking his family, before they are taken.
  • It's been running and working fine for me all day, maybe I'm just lucky. Also, they've done something to either Palp or CLS, because my Palp is now more powerful than my CLS, and he wasn't before the update.

Don't say anything else, delete all comments and hide. They will send Liam Neeson to find you. (I am joking.)

Taken 4. Liam Neeson must find the people responsible for taking his family, before they are taken.

It was actually the Tuskens the whole time, he'll team up with Anakin in it.

So Liam will do all the work while Ani whines?
  • Oberon_Calad
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    It's been running and working fine for me all day, maybe I'm just lucky. Also, they've done something to either Palp or CLS, because my Palp is now more powerful than my CLS, and he wasn't before the update.

Yep. But plot twist, it turns out Liam is actually Qui-Gon again

There’s always a bigger fish
  • The new chat system is nice...aside from the awful donations in the chat window, what an awful idea
  • Is it safe to update now for IOS users? May be I should wait a day or two to make sure "beta phase" is over?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Nvrmnd

There’s always a bigger fish

Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you'll lose.
  • I liked the old cheevo spot better. I also liked when my router worked properly too.

Looking forward to fleet battles though. I like the fleet portion much more than squad arena as it is.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Couple things I noticed which may not have been intentional...

1. Auto-adding to raid is great! But, when you post 0 dmg, it bumps you to the top of the list... sorta defeating the purpose of the random list.
    2. I actually like the idea of seeing gear requests through guild chat, but it makes it impossible to follow guild chat. We made another tab for guild chat as a temp fix, but it would be nice if requests were moved from the default tab to their own tab in chat.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    The new chat system is nice...aside from the awful donations in the chat window, what an awful idea

I actually like it. At first I thought it was obnoxiously large, but I like to see what people need. Before I would only check once a day and there are usually plenty of requests for gear I don't actively need at the moment.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    1. Auto-adding to raid is great! But, when you post 0 dmg, it bumps you to the top of the list... sorta defeating the purpose of the random list.

This is only speculation, but it's possible they put you at the top when you post so you see that your zero is there, but it's no longer related to the random order finish you'll receive.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It's almost here....and they left out the PvE table. Oh and that nice surprise of a TM coin flip fix? Yeah, they pulled the plug on that too.

So we're left with ship reworks to sell us "*NEW*" ships and some jumbled UI changes. I'm going to do yard work. See you all tomorrow. :(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I take it you aren't an officer.

In-game PM ability and raid controls are awesome QOL changes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH