Patch Notes, Did I Miss It?

Gwonk
238 posts Member
There was a post by the Devs saying "The patch notes for TU12 will be arriving tomorrow morning" and it was posted on Friday afternoon. So even if they meant 'next business day' meaning Monday that day has passed.
So, is it just hiding? Or posted in an area I don't look?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It's just after 7:00 am devs time. You didn't miss it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    It was posted yesterday, it'll be out today. They're on pst.
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    Ah ha. The post "Quick Update on Release Timing around TU12" posted on May 18, 2018 2:26PM edited May 21.
    I haven't been on the site the last 3 days (Happy late Victoria Day to those that celebrated!) so couldn't tell what was new and what was edited.
  • They missed half the features they were supposedly going to add too. Auto join doesn't work, some people have a join button to post zero, some people don't, even after the update.

I really wish they'd take the time to write out the changes they're making and how they 'work' instead of vaguely referring to the way something might work. And by "they" I mean CG, and not some youtuber who takes 20 minutes to dish out 45 seconds of content.
  • The full update hasn't been pushed yet, right now it's just the UI and chat changes. Once the full update goes live we will have all the new features.
    They will definitely post something saying what's new.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    They missed half the features they were supposedly going to add too. Auto join doesn't work, some people have a join button to post zero, some people don't, even after the update.

I really wish they'd take the time to write out the changes they're making and how they 'work' instead of vaguely referring to the way something might work. And by "they" I mean CG, and not some youtuber who takes 20 minutes to dish out 45 seconds of content.

Good Lord, how hard is it to read an announcement? Literally all of this stuff is addressed in there. God...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    They missed half the features they were supposedly going to add too. Auto join doesn't work, some people have a join button to post zero, some people don't, even after the update.

Good Lord, how hard is it to read an announcement? Literally all of this stuff is addressed in there. God...

But it's just so much easier to complain than look to see what happened!
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    People complaining about people complaining. Gotta love Hypocrites lol
  • Sunod10 wrote: »

You're caught in a causality loop. Complaining about complaining about complaining.. Oh crud now I am too..
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    Sunod10 wrote: »

You're caught in a causality loop. Complaining about complaining about complaining.. Oh crud now I am too..

They added more cheese to the pizza with the most cheese??
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Sunod10 wrote: »

Not complaining. So not in this weird loop. Just observing and laughing.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

As I said in the other thread, to be fair, the announcement is still tagged as being posted on May 18 with an update on May 21. I had no idea that this had been posted at all.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester wrote: »

Nope, features in the game are live that they haven't explained: fact. They just said we'd "see them" but didn't explain them. They said we'd have patch notes that we don't. So get over yourself. They acknowledged they screwed up, they didn't explain the changes we're seeing in the game yet.
  • And, to be fair, their 'announcement' about it is 4 days old (they just edited it), when they said we were good to download it last night.

My main complaint is about how they handle all new features, not just this snafu with the accidental update release.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The update is not live yet. Just available for download.

Carrie is chasing people down with a bat, trying to get all the notes in one place for us. We should expect them when the update goes live.
This discussion has been closed.