Anyone know a good SW Wii game?

Just curious if anyone knew of one. I'm not much of a gamer (beyond SWGOH) but the family enjoys a good Wii bash from time to time. Thought it could be cool.
"Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

Replies

• HawkeyePierce_4077
    61 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Anyone know of a good Wii game? Jk, the force unleashed was good.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There are a few Lego SW games for Wii. The 8—year old enjoys those.
  • Waqui wrote: »

The Lego SW games are actually great everybody fun. All ages and enjoyable.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

I disagree. At a certain point most people want games that don’t play themselves
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

I disagree. At a certain point most people want games that don’t play themselves

Yes, but if you're and adult playing with a very young kid, you can suck it up. And a total non gamer/elderly person doesn't have to remember a bunch of buttons. I stand by my original statement, despite the clear possibility you might destroy my argument with logic and facts.

giphy.gif
  • I love the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga game. It doesn't play itself at all; I'm not even sure what that means. It is a super fun game and I have enjoyed the snot out of it for well over a year now.
  • Anyone know of a good Wii game? Jk, the force unleashed was good.

... mario Galaxy was pretty good
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    I loved the force unleashed (both of em) for wii (it was very interactive) , and also lego Star Wars the complete saga. Lego Star Wars is pretty funny and has some humorous things about it that all ages would enjoy imho. Just sayin'. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • How graphic/violent is Force Unleashed? Parents might not let my little bros play if it's too much...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I love the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga game. It doesn't play itself at all; I'm not even sure what that means. It is a super fun game and I have enjoyed the snot out of it for well over a year now.

It’s great for kids (I myself loved it when I was young), but there’s really not much gameplay. Granted, I’m only familiar with the first two games for the Gamecube so I can’t speak for recent sequels, but the “puzzles” aren’t puzzling (it’s usually just a matter of having the right character), there is absolutely no tension due to the lack of consequences from dying, and the “combat” is pointless since every character can dodge or deflect blaster fire if they aren’t moving.

All in all, the lego games are too easy and too linear to be anything more than something to occupy someone under the age of 8 for a few hours.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    The lego games are fantastic
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    How graphic/violent is Force Unleashed? Parents might not let my little bros play if it's too much...

I have both and neither are graphic. Its not anymore violent than the movies.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman