Tons of gear

I know that this has probably been brought up several times but can we get a fix for gear. I've been playing for over a year and have amassed over 1500 pieces of certain purple gear. Would it be possible to make it so we can trade up that gear for what we actually need please?!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Gear exchange would be awesome. Or even sell it like mods. Seems easy enough. They have prices associated with them in shipments already.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    They had a feature when the game launched where you could sell gear. People sold stuff they ended up needing and whined about it, so CG got rid of that feature.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    If that's true, that's why we can't have nice things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Well that's just their own dumb fault. Yet we have legitimate gripes about changes/flaws and nothing gets done. Interesting.
  • Just being able to trade so many pieces for the next tier would be nice
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Or maybe randomize what you get from the challenges more. Sienar holo anyone? I hate that mk3.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    They had a feature when the game launched where you could sell gear. People sold stuff they ended up needing and whined about it, so CG got rid of that feature.

Huh? I've played since very near launch and I've never heard of anything like this.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Gamers have always been their own worst enemy. Take today for example. You had people complaining about ships literally ten minutes after the update went live. There's no way to properly assess ships 2.0 in such a short span. These people were just WAITING to hop online to complain about it.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    It's absolutely true. I started day 1 and it was at least 2 months that u could sell gear. The forums were inundated w/ ppl sniveling about having sold something they needed and that option was removed thereafter.
  • I feel a game is fundamentally broken if you have such gear disparity. You can have 1500 pieces of teir 4 but we'll make tier 5 extremely hard to get with really low drop rates.