Rebel Assault Battles Rescheduling Update [Mega]

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited May 2018
CG_SBCrumb wrote:
Hi Holotable Heroes,
We mentioned earlier this week that we are rescheduling the upcoming instance of Rebel Assault on 5/21 - 5/26 to another time. We have a big update coming somewhere between those two dates and we decided it was better to reschedule the Rebel Assault in order to make sure that our update didn’t unintentionally collide with guild coordination. We apologize for the schedule change, but we will be compensating all players next Friday (5/25) with the same rewards guilds earned during their last Territory Battle.
We’d like to take this opportunity to also say that we have heard your feedback about the frequency of Territory Battles and Territory Wars and are revisiting how we schedule them. Our goal is to ease the demanding nature of these mode’s schedules, however we acknowledge rewards will need to be comparable over time and we need to figure that out. We do not know what this revised schedule looks like yet, but will publish it sometime shortly after the client update this next week. Until we settle on a new schedule, the existing schedule will remain as is (aside from specific reschedule above).
Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more information on the changing schedule after the next client update.
<<MEGATHREAD>>
FAQ
1. The previous Territory Battle was Dark Side and the next one that was rescheduled was supposed to be Light Side. Will we receive rewards from the last Light Side or Dark Side Territory Battle?
The previous Dark Side Territory Battle
2. Does this include special mission rewards like shards and guild event currency?
Yes
3. What will happen to me if I left my guild or joined a new one?
You will receive the rewards YOU earned from the last Dark Side Territory Battle on (5/7-5/12)
4. Will players who missed the last Dark Side Territory Battle (5/7-5/12) but have participated in Territory Battles before get any compensation?
No, this compensation is only for players who participated in the most recent Dark Side Territory Battle (5/7-5/12)
5. Will we get to roll for gear again or will we receive the exactly rewards we earned from the recent Dark Side Territory Battle 5/7-5/12?
You will receive the exact same rewards as you earned in the most recent Dark Side Territory Battle (5/7-5/12).
6. Will I receive DS Shards or LS Shards as compensation?
You will receive the exact same reward as you earned in the most recent Dark Side Territory Battle (5/7-5/12). This includes DS Shards.

<<Dev Post>>

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Hey I’m on board with this one 100%. Playing it safe in case of any unforeseen bugs and rewarding players with the same payouts as our most recent TB. Don’t forget those chewie shards though B):#
  • IPD shards over Leia shards? SOLD!
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    As guilds progress and people as well it means only one thing:

Nearly everyone gets less (as progression doesnt count in). Sold! Buy more in store friends! :smiley:

At least now we got more time for the lovely Sith raids! :p Better should update this, than to just take one of the fun feature from the game. Although I can understand it during patch time. Or maybe update the broken Visas Marr which you sold people for 300$...all bugs still exist. But the size of the chromium pack symbols right next to every char you farm you managed to increase.

Its like a carrot on a pole...you know its tasty, but you simply cant reach and in the end you just feel a little cheated.
  • Aeternas
    65 posts Member
    Works for me. I guess 7* ROLO can wait until next month.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is the most up to date post about the rescheduled event and the rewards.
  • DanW
    4 posts Member
    What if I change guild? Will I still get the rewards
  • DanW wrote: »
    What if I change guild? Will I still get the rewards

It's answered in the post
  • From their FAQ page..

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/169956/rebel-assault-battles-rescheduling-update

1. The previous Territory Battle was Dark Side and the next one that was rescheduled was supposed to be Light Side. Will we receive rewards from the last Light Side or Dark Side Territory Battle?

Their Answer: The previous Dark Side Territory Battle

Why would they compensate us with Darkside rewards when we will be missing out on Lightside shards? I'm upset because I've spent real money farming Han and the Rebel to get ROLO shards and will be missing out on her reward.
  • I am grateful for any rewards, but agree with you that if we miss a light side TW we ought to have light side rewards rather than DS
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    My understanding was that you aren't missing out on any LSTB rewards since it is just being pushed back one week.

Question: Does this also mean that we will have 2 TB back-to-back starting next week?
  • I'm not, I need 50 IPD shards to get it to 7*, while I've had ROLO for ages
  • Yes it is a Greek tragedy
  • Send them an email and ask them to launch a lightside battle just for you and in return you'll forfeit the rewards they are giving the rest of us.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I haven't received anything, what is going on ?
  • Jesus. They reschedule, and tell us that for us not having one we'll get frre rewards to make up for it and people still whine? Get over yourself, more TBs will be coming so you can get your lil ROLO shards.. all 2 of them from your money spent to get CHS
  • BabyFett
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Will i get the cancelled TB rewards even if i leave my old guild and join a new one? Or will i get the new ones TB rewards?
    -BabyFett, AoK
  • Nope, you will get your ditto previous rewards no matter what you do. Exactly the same thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BabyFett wrote: »
    Will i get the cancelled TB rewards even if i leave my old guild and join a new one? Or will i get the new ones TB rewards?
    -BabyFett, AoK
    Nope, you will get your ditto previous rewards no matter what you do. Exactly the same thing.

This
  • Send them an email and ask them to launch a lightside battle just for you and in return you'll forfeit the rewards they are giving the rest of us.
    I'm not, I need 50 IPD shards to get it to 7*, while I've had ROLO for ages

Jesus. They reschedule, and tell us that for us not having one we'll get frre rewards to make up for it and people still whine? Get over yourself, more TBs will be coming so you can get your lil ROLO shards.. all 2 of them from your money spent to get CHS

It’s not the free reward that’s an issue, like I said I’m grateful and not complaining. The point is, if you are going to give free rewards because you cancelled an event, it makes sense to give the rewards of the thing they cancelled.

It’s like if I had 2 monthly orders at amazon and they cancelled one and then told me. “To make up for it we are going to send you your other order”.

Jesus. They reschedule, and tell us that for us not having one we'll get frre rewards to make up for it and people still whine? Get over yourself, more TBs will be coming so you can get your lil ROLO shards.. all 2 of them from your money spent to get CHS

It’s not the free reward that’s an issue, like I said I’m grateful and not complaining. The point is, if you are going to give free rewards because you cancelled an event, it makes sense to give the rewards of the thing they cancelled.

It’s like if I had 2 monthly orders at amazon and they cancelled one and then told me. “To make up for it we are going to send you your other order”.

They probably only have the capacity, or by choice, store info from most recent events. (I'm no doctor just an edumacated guess) maybe @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie could chime in as to why it is DS TB rewards, for clarity sake.

They probably only have the capacity, or by choice, store info from most recent events. (I'm no doctor just an edumacated guess) maybe @CG_SBCrumb or @CG_Carrie could chime in as to why it is DS TB rewards, for clarity sake.

Your probably right, and I can tell you done got yourself a good edumacation.